JANET B.
Jeep Liberty
04/15/2019
Very professional and honest place to get your car worked on!
Once again, Steve was very accomidating! My car had overheated at work one day and I had it towed to his shop the next morning which happened to be my only week day off that week. He took care of my repairs at an affordable price and on the same day so that i could get to work the next day! I am very grateful to have someone like him to help out when its really needed when there is a time frame crunch issue. I would reccomend him to everyone. He's a great guy who really cares about the needs of his customers!
Steve V. from Van's Automotive responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks for your Business and Review. I was glad to help and all wnt well. We may want to evaluate all the remaining hoses, most manufactures suggest replace every 7 to 9 years! Thanks again.

DAVE M.
04/13/2019
Only Van's
I'm a mechanic. Van's is the only shop that works on my cars other than me. Honest and fair.

SUSAN H.
04/13/2019
Great
They are honest and really care about you and your car

RON S.
Henderson, NV
04/12/2019
A tired diesel pepped up!
Day after getting truck back from Van’s it ran great, and starts fast and strong. No more 20 minutes warmups before limping down road. Steve know Diesel engines as a pro, got my truck back on time quoted and improved its reliability. Drove it with trailer in tow to Las Vegas and climbed the Cajon pass with power to spare.
Steve V. from Van's Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Thanks for your business and review. I'm glad that 6.0L is back to normal as they are a power house when right! See you next time, Happy Motoring!

ROSS W.
Alpine, CA
04/11/2019
Very good customer service. Detailed information about the car’s condition and needs.
Great job keeping my car’s running

Ramona, CA
04/09/2019
Customer service

KE
KEVIN E.
04/07/2019
Thorough Analysis
Van's took the time to thoroughly investigate the problem and then explain it. Great Work.

DANNY C.
Jamul, CA
Dodge Ram Van
04/05/2019
Steve knows cars-period.
I’ve been taking all our vehicles to Steve for about 5 years. He’s never been wrong and he’s scrupulously honest. Best in the business.

GM

TW
TOM W.
Spring Valley, CA
03/30/2019
my go to for good automotive help!!
Van’s Automotive is honest good work at a fair price. The boss and chief mechanic are good guys, too!

MIKE L.
03/29/2019
Thorough repairs
Always explain the whole job, and cost.
Steve V. from Van's Automotive responded on 03/29/2019

Thanks for your Busines & review, keep in mind age of coolant hoses!

LE
LYNN E.
03/29/2019
I have been going to Van's for many years and as always they are very knowledgeable and honest. They finished the service on my truck faster than what was expected. I will continue to take my truck to Van's!!!!
Steve V. from Van's Automotive responded on 03/29/2019

Thanks for the review, your business and LUNCH!

JOHN T.
Lexus ES 330
03/23/2019
Happy customer
The owner Steve is very knowledgeable and walks you through what you need. He never puts pressure on his customers.
I have been to Van's for a few repairs on my wife's Lexus and he does the repairs on time and his estimates are always right on.
Ben is his service writer and he couldn't be more helpful and courteous.
all in all very friendly and very professional.
Steve V. from Van's Automotive responded on 03/25/2019

John, Thanks for your business and review, See you next Tuesday for the Power steering pump!

Dave R.
Saturn Aura
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Katherine. She said the staff was very courteous, professional and don't try to sell something she doesn't need. She is very satisfied with this business' service.

BILL M.
03/21/2019
Excellent work
I took my 1988 Jeep wrangler in for a smog check. Van's was the only business that could smog an older vehicle. I dropped it off early and before I got to work it was already done. Fast.

Bill Mathis
Steve V. from Van's Automotive responded on 03/21/2019

Thanks for your business and review, hope the jeep sells for you.

LD
LINDA D.
Ford Edge
03/21/2019
Superior all around service
Our family vehicle doctors for many years,
always available to help
Never ignores my crazy mechanical questions
Great teachers
Honest
Great pricing

THANKS AS ALWAYS!

James M.
Vista, CA
GMC S15 Pickup
03/19/2019 Category: Service
James said has gone to this business several time and gotten good service.
Steve V. from Van's Automotive responded on 03/21/2019

Thanks for your business and review. Hope all is well and maybe a little more power? Thanks again.

DAVID W.
03/15/2019
Honest people and quality work
I have found Van’s to always provide an honest recommendation for work to be done and they have never tried to sell me work that is not necessary. All the work they have performed for me has been top quality.
Steve V. from Van's Automotive responded on 03/15/2019

Thanks Dave for your review and Business. See You in 2000 miles and we will evaluate the engine noise. Thanks!

RF
RANDY F.
03/12/2019
Steve is an honest mechanic who keeps up on current diagnostic equipment.
My neighbor told me of Van's Automotive. I found the rates reasonable and mechanical service sound. Honesty is important to me and I believe this shop to be honest.
Steve V. from Van's Automotive responded on 03/13/2019

Thanks Randy for your Support & Business. Allow 200+ miles to see if either code repeats, if they do just let us know & we will look furthur, Thanks!

ROB C.
San Diego, CA
Dodge Dart
03/12/2019
Great place to get your car repaired
Steve and his crew are very nice, pleasant and thorough. I took my 1972 Dodge Dart to them for a tune up and some repairs. Steve knowledge of the automotive repair field was very obvious as he discussed parts needed and where we might find them. Vehicle was fixed right the first time and runs great!!!
Thank you Steve and Van's Automotive!!!
Steve V. from Van's Automotive responded on 03/13/2019

Thanks for your Support and Business. I love the older Chrysler Products as I worked at A Chrysler Plymouth Dealership frpm 1968 to 1979 they are a favorite of mine!