Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

Latest Review about 1 year ago

AA
ALBERT A.
10/20/2014
Longer than expected wait but good service
Wait time went from 2 hours to 2 1/2 for an oil change. Friendly and knowledgeable staff though.

JUSTIN W.
Saturn Vue
10/16/2014
Fast, thorough service
The regular maintenance to me vehicle was done promptly and professionally.

EK
ETHEL K.
Buick LeSabre
10/15/2014
The level of customer service and the reasonableness of the cost of service
Was appreciative of the professionalism and the kindness shown, along with not being pushed to have work done that was not needed but not urgent but was made aware of its necessity at some point in time.

MICHAEL W.
10/15/2014
Work
Will do

MU
MAYUR U.
10/14/2014
Always a good experience
Have been going to VA Tire for quite some time now for both my vehicles. Always good service and courteous customer service. Not had any problems with this location ..... recommend it !

BIJAY S.
10/11/2014
Front desk behavior
The new front desk folks tap the table while customers are waiting. Does not look professional. Another unprofessional thing they do is they talk among each other in their language in front of customers.

Luckily the quality of car service has not suffered.

JASON W.
10/03/2014
Doing fine, but...
Since the change over to the new 'look' VA Tire has the feel of Jiffy Lube. Over-upselling, always something else my car needs, too salesy, less trustworthy. The work is still good but the vibe is not what it used to be.

JEFF G.
09/25/2014
Took my car in to get a slow leak in the tire fixed. Tire was fixed after about an hour or a little more while I waited. Patch seems to be holding so far.

DIANA R.
09/21/2014
Good customer service
There was a long line waiting for the monthly inspection and they gave us a ride home to wait, but it took over 30 minutes to get the ride organized.

SON M.
Mercedes-Benz C320
09/17/2014
O2 Sensor replacement
Technician fixed the problem right.

KIM B.
Volkswagen Routan
09/09/2014
Quick Inspection
The building is really nice and clean inside too. They even had a tiny play are for my daughter to play while we waited. The reason why I gave 4 out of five stars was because I was not greeted when I came in even though there was three people behind the counter. It took a while before someone acknowledged me and asked me how they can help me. They were too busy with issue on the computer or discussing something between themselves. That almost made me want to walk out and go find a different place.

JY
JOANNE/KEN Y.
Chantilly, VA
Infiniti G35
09/08/2014
Good technicians; front desk could improve
The technicians working on the car do a great job.
I got an alignment, state inspection, and oil change.
Any time I have a problem with my tires, this branch of VA Tire & Auto always makes my ride smooth.

However, the staff at the front desk could be more attentive.

When I was waiting to pick up my car, there was only one person at the front desk. I believe he was on the phone with another customer, which is fine. However, there were a few employees in the back room looking through the window, and they did not acknowledge me.

If they were busy, that's fine -- however, it did not appear that way to me. A simple "someone will be with you shortly, sir" would have been nice. Instead, I was just standing there with no one interacting with me for 2-3 minutes.

TH
THOMAS/SARA H.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/18/2014
Convenient, friendly & good value
I took my Elantra in for an oil change, state inspection, 2 tires & trip check. All done in one stop shopping! Thanks Virginia Tire and Auto in South Riding

AN
ANTHONY N.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
08/11/2014
Got it all worked out
There were some issues with patching and balancing but they were able to get it worked out. Thanks guys.

JOSH A.
08/02/2014
Reliable neighborhood business
Good customer service, the variety of services offered, and convenience makes VTA a regular choice for me.