Vision Hyundai Henrietta

4.6

Overall Rating 3.8867936/5Overall Rating 3.8867936/5Overall Rating 3.8867936/5rating 3.8867936rating 3.8867936
Overall Rating 2.11321/5Overall Rating 2.11321/5rating 2.11321rating 2.11321rating 2.11321

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Not the usual service I've been used to... :(
Missed expired inspection (my fault as well), tried to up-sell brakes before I needed them, forgot to reset computer's 'service needed' reminder. Gotta go back now...
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/14/2019

Hi,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I am sorry to hear your service was not up to standards.  Please give me a call at 292 0500.  I will be back in the office on 8/15.

Jean S.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Jean Smith
Please see other comments.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 06/20/2019

Jean,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I am sorry to hear that your service was not up to standards.  We look forward to better serving you in the future.

James C.
Spencerport, NY
05/14/2019 Category: Service
see previous comments
see previous comments
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 05/15/2019

James,
   Thank you for hte feedback.  We are in the process of updating the waiting area.  I do agree d uring the transnition the waiting room is not the most disarable.

John B.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
I requested to Review again.
The work and maintenance was done very well. There was a misunderstand, which has been to my satisfaction.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed for the first time, but I am havingn some health issues, which might be part.
Disappointed for the first time.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/17/2019

John,
 Thank you for the feedback and for taking Cameron’s call.  He did discuss tour conversation with me and I will apply that to your account.

Donna S.
Bloomfield, NY
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Dirty and slow, part 2
My original rating will remain the same. All the representative at Hyundai did was completely change the context of my remarks, and reply to me to suit the dealership.

04/01/2019 Category: Service
Dirty and slow.
This place needs a good cleaning, attention to the bathroom facilities and faster service. Who has time to sit there for 2 hours for just an oil change and inspection? Not to mention the upsell at the end.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/01/2019

Hi Donna,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I do want to ensure you that your oil change is free, and other services unfortunity we do hav to charge for.  The air filter is not part of an oil change.  Any questions please contact me @ 292 0500.

ES
Elizabeth S.
West Henrietta, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/28/2019 Category: Service
New brakes -- not so much.
I had the front brakes serviced (replaced pads and rotors) 3.5 months ago due to a grinding noise and pads being worn (52,600 miles on vehicle). I have driven the vehicle approximately 4,000 miles in this time (56,700 miles on vehicle). I drive mostly in our town (stop and go, 30-45mph speed limit), and a little bit on the highway (may be 25%). There is a clunk sound right as the car comes to a complete stop. It started doing this when the brakes were replaced. It never made this noise prior. The vehicle technician and service adviser recommend driving the vehicle more - in fact, take it on a long trip. Long trip, more than 4000 miles? Where I would be on the highway, not braking as much? That makes no sense. It's normal for new brake pads and rotors to need to be worn in, but that happens within 1000 miles usually.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 03/29/2019

Elizabeth,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I did speak with the tech and the tech confirmed that new brakes were installed on the car, when the tech checked the brakes at your visit he could physically see that the breaks were not worn in yet, as the reason why he had said to so more long distence drivingto get the breaks warm to allow them the break in.  Any questions, please call me @ 292 0500

2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
The customer service was great by the guy who called regarding my vehicle and the review I left! Of course I will be returning! Thank you so much!

03/13/2019 Category: Service
First Offense
The services you guys offer has been EXCELLENT, I have never had a reason to complain until this most recent visit. My vehicle spent three days with you guys and a complimentary rental was given due to the circumstances. But the issue was not resolved when I picked my car up. I was still hearing the noise that I was concerned about. So now I sadly have to bring my car back in for however long it will take to figure out what the issue actually is.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 03/13/2019

Hi,
  Thank you for the review!  Thank you for taking my call, we look forward to seeing you Friday

TC
Thomas C.
Scottsville, NY
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor needs retraining
Service advisor became short with my wife after she said she had to talk with me about any further repairs. That’s when the advisor became short with my wife. That is when the service person tossed the keys across the counter. Not very professional.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 03/12/2019

Thomas,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I am very sorry about your experience, I did try to reach out to you.  Please call me back @ 292-0500.

Jodie R.
Henrietta, NY
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Service isn't #1 anymore
The service department just isn't what it used to be. Still love my Sonata though.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 12/11/2018

Jodie,
  Thanks for the feedback.  I looked into your service.  I dont see any mention of the tire light being on.  I did reach out to you in regards to your service not being paid for, and left you a message in regards to a return check.  Please contact us @ 292-0500.

Scottsville, NY
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Lost a customer
My husband and I have had 4 Hyundai's between us. We went to Vision because of the convenient location. Because of the service, we will never go back.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/13/2018

Hi V.S.
  I apoligize for the poor experience you had at our location.  Due to you putting your review as anonymous I am unable to call you back.  Please give me a call @ 292 0500 in regards to your 2017 Santa fe.

St. Augustine, FL
09/07/2018 Category: Service
What was suppose to be done wasnt done correctly!
How can my tires need air after having the tires rotated?? My Hyundai needs nitrogen for the tires and they didn't even have it available and didn't tell me that. Let me drive off only to have the warning lights on saying my tire pressure was low. ights weren't on when I dropped the car off!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/08/2018

Hi,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I sorry to here that you were not happy with the service we provided.  Nitrogen is not a gas that the manufacturer puts in the tires. Generally in this area at least, different repairs facilities may offer that to a customer at a additional charge.  We do not offer that type of service as we feel it not to be a value to our customers.  I did check and can assure you that the tires were rotated for you.

CA
Camille A.
09/03/2018 Category: Service
It’s hard enough being a woman
My Ac went out and I figured it was due to a bad part. When I got there, they told me I needed to pay $149 for a recharge but shouldn’t they have checked the car out then tell me? The same guy called me back up and recommend $425 in service but REFUSED to tell me what exactly I needed. He kept saying he will like at the end. Once they told me my car was covered under warranty, he never mentioned the $425 service I supposedly needed.

I asked for a rental and he initially told me no that I would have to drive my car in the hot sun. I refused to do that and made him ask a co worker if I could get a rental. Once it was time to pick up my car, they rushed me even though I could keep the car for an additional day. I had to drop everything just to get my car last minute.

When it came time to get the car, the cashier wouldn’t give me a receipt with all of the prices even though it’s MY CAR. she called her boss right in front of me just to ask permission to give me a receipt of the full charges. Since I didn’t have to pay she assumed I’m not entitled to a receipt. She handed me the receipt with an attitude and didn’t even say thank you.

Im shocked with the way they treated me
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/04/2018

Camille,
  Thank you for your feed back.   I did look into your file, and you had stated that your a/c was not blowing cold, we teested it with a thermometer and it was blowing out @ 42 degess f,  we also checked it for you in the parking lot.  I am sorry that there was miscommunication.  Anty questions, please do not hesitate to call me @ 292 0500

John W.
Webster, NY
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Quality was not what I expected.
My Elantra was taken via tow truck to this Hyundai dealer overnight because of two flat tires. The next day, the service team did very well communicating with me on the issues with the car, what they had to do, the price it would be, and when the car would be ready. My car was ready by the end of the day just as they told me. Upon going to the dealer to pick up my car, I was handed someone else's car keys. One of the employees found them quickly so no big deal. BUT when I was about to drive my car home, my tire pressure light was on. I was told it's a normal thing and it should turn off after driving half a mile. Over a mile later, light was still on and it remained on all through the next day. After checking the pressure myself, turned out one of the new tires was deflated. For the money I paid, I feel the team should've test drove my car after putting new tires on or at least test the pressure to ensure they were all filled with air. Instead, they just sent me on my way under the risk of having one of my tires blow out yet again. The quality I'm afraid was not up to par and so I won't be returning to this dealer.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/13/2018

John,
   Thank you for the feedback.  I am sorry to hear that you still had issues with your tires.  This is not normal practice, and i will look into it.

Janet T.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
06/10/2018 Category: Service
gas guage not working
the jury is still out on this one Greg....I've got about 100 miles on it and it is barley past the full mark. I'll be going for foot surgery on Monday so I will not be able to drive for 4-6 weeks. If after I drive, the gauge still doesn't work I'll be sure to call you! Fingers crossed....

06/10/2018 Category: Service
Not a good experience this time
My car is a 2010 and I've dealt with this Hyundai repair shop for the past 8 years. This time it failed me. If the dealer can't fix it I don't know where to turn
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 06/13/2018

Janet,
  Thank you for taking my call.  I'm glad we were able to resolve your issue.  Please see this e mail as a rescore of your previous review, as a 5 star review is our only passing grade.

Holley, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Ongoing poor service
Ongoing issues go without intervention or concern. I will purchase Hyundai vechicles just not from Vision
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 05/18/2018

D.R.
  Thank you for the feedback.  I did look into your repairs.  I see we did a battery for you, and found Dunn Tire put tires on your car and now you have a tire light on.  If there is more I am not aware of, please call me at 585-292-0500.

Brian M.
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Bad service desk policy
Dealership should contact people to get a true review.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/04/2018

Brain,
  Thank you for the feedback.  We did a alignment quick check, the reason we showed you the printout of your alignment.  We don't need much time to see that the recommended service is due on your car. We do not pressure any one into maintaining their, only advise on what Hyundai recommends, and requires.  Any questions please do not hesitate to call me at 292- 0500.

Avon, NY
03/28/2018 Category: Service
oil change , oh you need a new front bearing. We can do that for for $500.
just change the oil.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 03/28/2018

A.R.
   Thank you for the review. I'm sorry to hear that you were not happy that we let you know that you had a worn wheel bearing(s).  It would be of bad service to you not to let you know this was in need of service, as it could potentially become a dangerous issue.
  Again, I am very sorry that you were not happy, and hope to better serve you in the future.

John K.
Penfield, NY
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Confusing Service
I provided a detailed explanation of the service I expected vs the service received in the body of the review. I do not believe they were the same
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 03/15/2018

John,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I am sorry you were not pleased with the service we provided, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Pittsford, NY
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Long time to fix USB port for Apple Carplay
My issue was a rare one but I am disappointed with the timeliness of service to get this problem corrected as this was my first Hyundai vehicle and first time bringing it in for service. I hope service is better next time around
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 02/26/2018

Hi D.D.
  Thank you for the review.  Im sorry to hear we had so much difficulty with the repair on your car.  This was the first time we had seen this issue, and did not have parts in stock to varify repair.  We look forward to better servig you in the future.

JN
Jerdana N.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Frustration & Disappointment
Vision Hyundai was HIGHLY recommended to me by family so when my car was totaled back in March 2018, it was a no-brainer to visit their showroom and see what was available. Mr. Ingrassia brought what looked like a beautiful 2010 Santa Fe out of the back lot and it was then that I thought all of my car troubles would be done. Let's remove naivete from this conversation because it is reasonable to expect to have to do some small repairs and maintenance to a car. What seems to be unreasonable is the continued expensive problems that I have had with this vehicle that are mostly at my expense in spite of the great "bumper to bumper" warranty that my salesman told me would protect me from large expensive repair costs. A $15,000, less than one year old is giving me the headaches of a $1500 car and that is just wrong. They have been servicing my car for years for previous owners according to the CarFax report. I'm just disappointed I got stuck with what feels like a lemon. Will not be getting any further recommendations from me.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 02/13/2018

Jardena,
  Thank you for the review and feedback.  I did look into your concern.  You statment indicates that your car is one yr old with 15k miles.  Your records indicate that you have a 2010 with over 80k miles, and you purchased a extended warrenty.  This is the first repair you had paid for due to a suspension spring braking from rust.  If you have further questions, I can be reached at 292 0500.