Vision Hyundai Henrietta

4.6

Overall Rating 3.8867936/5Overall Rating 3.8867936/5Overall Rating 3.8867936/5rating 3.8867936rating 3.8867936
Overall Rating 2.11321/5Overall Rating 2.11321/5rating 2.11321rating 2.11321rating 2.11321

KC
Karen C.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Not complete!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/28/2019

Karen,
   Thank you for the feedback.  We hope to better serve you in the future.

Richard M.
Macedon, NY
2014 Hyundai Azera
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Questioning our loyalty to Vision
Sad that my car took 8 days to replace the brakes and do a NYS Inspection because they couldn't procure the correct RF brake caliper. Also the emergency brake didnt work after I picked up the car, after it had a new sticker applied. This is the 2nd year in a row my e-brake didnt work after "passing" my inspection. This isn't our 1st questionable service we'd received from the fine folks at Vision Hyundai Henrietta either. We were denied a sale by one of the salesmen a few months back because we "couldn't afford what we have on the lot. You should go to Visionauto.com and look what we have there..." Pathetic. I like the people in the service department. We've been bringing our cars here since our 1st Hyundai purchase in 2012 and never have issues. Just a little peaved these last few visits. Questioning our loyalty. Questioning our next purchase from them as well. Greg Melino is the service manager, and I feel he's a decent guy. This isn't a dig at him, nor the service department in general. I wasnt happy about spending $1600 on repairs and picking up my car with a failed emergency brake after an inspection, or oily fingerprints on the door.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/21/2019

Richard,
  Thank you for the time to take my call.  Again, I am very sorry about your experience you had here.  As we discussed I will put the credit in.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Service/Maintenance
Got my steering wheel column replaced along with some other maintenance, wasn’t satisfied the first time around due to an alignment issue after the initial repair.

They reached out and got me back in to fix the issues I was having with my alignment after the repair.

Truly satisfied and happy they were willing to reach out and take responsibility and fix my issue at no charge.

Have always been satisfied with the way they conduct business and this occasion is no exception especially since they reached out to make things right.

06/26/2019 Category: Service
Service maintenance
Prices are ok a little high as expected from dealer.

Most of the work I get done there is ok, a little dissatisfied this time around.

Got my steering wheel column replaced and now my vehicle alignment is all messed up and my steering wheel isn’t straight (which is obvious).

My alignment was fine prior and done a few months before the steering wheel replacement.

They should’ve aligned my vehicle at no charge since it’s unaligned due to a repair they made.

Overall it’s ok, it’s a dealer.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 06/27/2019

Hi F.C.
   Thank you for the review.  I did try to rear you, please call me @ 292 0500.

Thank you.

AR
Adam R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Decent place.
Service was fine.

06/06/2019 Category: Service
Good service, not great place.
This was my second visit for an oil change. Both times I've gone to this location, there were so many cars in the lot that I could barely fine a space to park for servicing. Additionally, both times, the service area and customer lounge reeked of cigarette smoke (in my opinion). It was so bad to the point that I ended up sitting on the opposite end of the building.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 06/07/2019

Adam,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I am sorry to hear that your service was not up to par, We do not allow smoking in our building, and I can understand that people do smoke and the smoke lingers on there cloths, and the smell to some people is not appealing.  I also appoligize for the the amount of cars we have on our lot.  We hope to better serve you in the future.  please reconsider this review, as it was more about the way the advisor treated you.

Marjorie C.
Pittsford, NY
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/27/2019 Category: Service
On-going service
Time will tell on this one.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 05/28/2019

Marjorie,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I am sorry that your car was not fixed and we had to order a part for you.  We loof forward to repairing your car, and will call you when the part arrives.

05/22/2019 Category: Service
convience
service was fine and acceptable. wait time could be better when you have an appointment though.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 05/23/2019

J.B.
  Thank you for your feedback.  I'm sorry to hear that you indicated though your review that we did not meet your expectations, although you indicated that your were pleased in your comments.  If oyu could review this and let me know how we could earn a 5 atar review, as this is our only passing grade.

TW
Terisa W.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Visible on main road
Acceptable as I have answered
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 05/09/2019

Terisa,
  Thank you for the time to take a review.  You rating indicates tht you were not over satisfied, but we dont get that impression from your comments.  Unfortunatly a 3 star rating is failing.  We did try to reach out to you.  please give us a call when you can, at 292 0500.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Went in for a free oil change left paying 35 dollars 😞
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 05/06/2019

Hi T.M.,
   Thank you for the feedback.  I did look into your visit, and it looks like you needed an air filter.  This is not uncommon after 2 years and by not changing a air filter can effect the way the car drives.

James W.
Spencerport, NY
04/10/2019 Category: Service
needs comunication
they need to make sure you are in the computer when making appointment.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/10/2019

James,
  Thank you for the feedback.  We have resolved the issue with the computer.  I am sorry that you experienced a mis communication.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Wyoming, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Sometimes service is great, others, not so much.
I've gone for oil changes before and they were great, I got in and out quickly. When my engine light came on about a year or two after I got the car, they couldn't give me an answer as to why it kept turning on. They had my car for days and were not very good about keeping me informed about what was going on. It was frustrating to go there for hours and then leaving my car there for days without ever getting a real answer. I will say that they gave me a loaner vehicle while they had mine which impressed me. The thing that bothered me the most was the way I was talked down to during one of the calls I placed to try and figure out what the status was of my car. It seems to be a common event there since it's happened twice now. Until this recall, I had stopped taking advantage of my free oil changes because I don't wish to be treated like an idiot.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 03/26/2019

M.C.,
  I am sorry to hear that your recent service was not up to standards.  This recall, can be a little fusterating for you, and us.  Unfortunatly there is a process that Hyundai wants us to go through after the recall for the ecm update is performed and the problem still exsists, and sometime the feedback from Hyundai is delayed.  This sometime can leave to dealer in the dark.   I am sorry for the delay.

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Timing is good in and out
Needs some work on customer service
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 03/16/2019

Hi S.D.
   Thank you for the feedback.  I am sorry that there was mis communication on your visit.  We look forward to better serving you in the future.

Michael R.
Livonia, NY
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Took longer than expected.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 03/05/2019

Michael,
  Thank you for the feedback.  We are sorry to hear that your service took longer then expected and we look forward to serving you better in the future.

Greg Nelino

Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 03/05/2019

Stacey M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/25/2019 Category: Service
No comment
Expect from service give me or customer an explanation what I or customers requests. Of..
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 02/26/2019

Stacey,
  Thank you for the feedback.  We look forward to better servicing you in the future.

LT
Coupon
Not favorable experience
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 01/14/2019

Lane,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I did check your invoice and it appears that a discount was applied to your bill.  Please contact me at your convience to discuss this.
292 0500

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Not impressed
The service rep was rude and ignored me when I asked a question by walking away. The cashier was nice enough to apologize and provide assistance for my request. The waiting area was dirty and smelled of vomit. I walked out to the sales floor to get away from it and overheard sales reps yelling and using vulgar language. I felt so uncomfortable there that I called someone to pick me up. Upon returning, I paid for my services and was unable to leave due to my vehicle being blocked in. When I asked for help, staff seemed to be less than pleased that I was bothering and inconveniencing them. I've purchased 2 vehicles from here and was considering upgrading. I will not be going through Vision Hyundai of Henrietta. Hopefully, things can be improved and no one else experiences what I went through.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 12/05/2018

J.L.
  Thank you for the feedback.   I did talk to the service advisor and asked him if he recalled the situation.  I will address all the issues that you had while you were here.

Michael C.
Churchville, NY
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Average at best
If it was not for the free oil changes and the deal I got on tires (which was messed up last year when I ordered tires and was told they were in only to get to my appointment to be told they were sold).
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/21/2018

Michael,
   Thank you for your feedback.  I am sorry to hearthatyour visit was not up to standard.  I will address this with my service advisor and tech.  I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

10/10/2018 Category: Service
its okay , no better or worse than others .
my whole experience to be honest this time in purchasing my vehicle has not been very great from the get go .
I have been disappointed as my other experiences were really nice and smooth .
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 10/12/2018

Hi J.B.,
   Thank you for the review.  I'm am sorry about the miscommunication with the parking issue.  You were completely right as it was very busy that day.  I do remember walking with you to find your car. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

10/06/2018 Category: Service
I love my Elantra
I would recommend a Hyundai to anybody
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 10/08/2018

Hi J.C,
  Thank you for the feedback,  Your indicating that you were happy with the service we provided,but  a 3 star review is a failing grade.  If you could please re look at your review and rescore us we would appreciate it.

Leslie S.
Pittsford, NY
09/21/2018
Not up to par this time
We take our Santa Fe to this dealer for all our maintenance. Typically we are satisfied but this time not so much. Buyer beware. If you're getting a discount, make sure they can show you the original price you quoted, and then the price with the discount. It was a big bill and if I hadn't been persistent (past the cashier who said it was right), would have paid $300 too much. There was also a miscommunication on tires. Greg made it right in the end but just a caution.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/21/2018

Leslie,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I we did recognize that we made a mistake, and fixed it immediately.  I can assure that this was an honest mistake and thank you for recognizing that we did take care of it.  We look forward to making your visit better next time.

Richard B.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Service needs better communication skills.
My service agent needs to learn communication skills
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/12/2018

Richard,
   Thank you for the review.  I'm soory to hear that your service agent was not clean in his communication.  I will speak with him.