Vision Hyundai Henrietta

4.6

Overall Rating 3.8867936/5Overall Rating 3.8867936/5Overall Rating 3.8867936/5rating 3.8867936rating 3.8867936
Overall Rating 2.11321/5Overall Rating 2.11321/5rating 2.11321rating 2.11321rating 2.11321

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2019 Category: Service
I would like to take a moment to thank Greg M. for taking the time to address my concerns and provide a solution that I am happy with. Thank you again!

09/15/2019 Category: Service
dissappointed
I have never had an issue prior to this and was very disappointed by it.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/16/2019

Hi,
   Thank you for the time to take my call.  I look forward to better serving  you in the future.

James C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Taking the time to make things better thank you.
I was not happy at first but after talking to Greg Melino and Cameron Rowe they took care of the problem and now I'm very satisfied thank you very much.

08/17/2019 Category: Service
Poor work.
Very unhappy.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/17/2019

James,
  Thank you for the review.  I did try to call you and left a message.  Please call me back at 292 -0500.

Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/19/2019

James,
  Thank you for the feedback.  We are so happy to hear that we were able to fix your concern.  I have put what we had discussed in your file.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Service/Maintenance
Got my steering wheel column replaced along with some other maintenance, wasn’t satisfied the first time around due to an alignment issue after the initial repair.

They reached out and got me back in to fix the issues I was having with my alignment after the repair.

Truly satisfied and happy they were willing to reach out and take responsibility and fix my issue at no charge.

Have always been satisfied with the way they conduct business and this occasion is no exception especially since they reached out to make things right.

06/26/2019 Category: Service
Service maintenance
Prices are ok a little high as expected from dealer.

Most of the work I get done there is ok, a little dissatisfied this time around.

Got my steering wheel column replaced and now my vehicle alignment is all messed up and my steering wheel isn’t straight (which is obvious).

My alignment was fine prior and done a few months before the steering wheel replacement.

They should’ve aligned my vehicle at no charge since it’s unaligned due to a repair they made.

Overall it’s ok, it’s a dealer.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 06/27/2019

Hi F.C.
   Thank you for the review.  I did try to rear you, please call me @ 292 0500.

Thank you.

AR
Adam R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Decent place.
Service was fine.

06/06/2019 Category: Service
Good service, not great place.
This was my second visit for an oil change. Both times I've gone to this location, there were so many cars in the lot that I could barely fine a space to park for servicing. Additionally, both times, the service area and customer lounge reeked of cigarette smoke (in my opinion). It was so bad to the point that I ended up sitting on the opposite end of the building.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 06/07/2019

Adam,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I am sorry to hear that your service was not up to par, We do not allow smoking in our building, and I can understand that people do smoke and the smoke lingers on there cloths, and the smell to some people is not appealing.  I also appoligize for the the amount of cars we have on our lot.  We hope to better serve you in the future.  please reconsider this review, as it was more about the way the advisor treated you.

Pittsford, NY
2008 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Pete the customer service advisor recommended needed services for my 2008 Elantra. He is very knowledgeable and very concerned about his customers. I am very glad I had the work done there as I might have needed expensive repairs in the future. I applaud everyone at Vision. They never let their customers leave without being completely satisfied.

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Misundered customer services recommended
I am the wife of the owner. I brought my 2008 Elantra in for a free oil change and to have an inspection. I ended up agreeing to mutable services that I did not understand and felt it would be best to have them performed there. All I was given was total amount for the services.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/18/2019

Hi,
  Thank you for the feedback and for taking Peters call.  Please use this link to rescore.

John B.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
I requested to Review again.
The work and maintenance was done very well. There was a misunderstand, which has been to my satisfaction.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed for the first time, but I am havingn some health issues, which might be part.
Disappointed for the first time.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/17/2019

John,
 Thank you for the feedback and for taking Cameron’s call.  He did discuss tour conversation with me and I will apply that to your account.

Donna S.
Bloomfield, NY
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Dirty and slow, part 2
My original rating will remain the same. All the representative at Hyundai did was completely change the context of my remarks, and reply to me to suit the dealership.

04/01/2019 Category: Service
Dirty and slow.
This place needs a good cleaning, attention to the bathroom facilities and faster service. Who has time to sit there for 2 hours for just an oil change and inspection? Not to mention the upsell at the end.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/01/2019

Hi Donna,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I do want to ensure you that your oil change is free, and other services unfortunity we do hav to charge for.  The air filter is not part of an oil change.  Any questions please contact me @ 292 0500.

Spencerport, NY
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Concerns Addressed
Greg Melino called me and we were able to rectify the service that was done to my car. Greg and I came to a solution that satisfied me and resolved all issues.
I would recommend Vision Hyundai for their service and customer care.

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Work not completed correctly
Alignment was done incorrectly. Additional work that needed to be done was not diagnosed.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 03/19/2019

Hi,
  Thank you for the review!  I am sorry to hear that your service with us was not 100 percent.  Thank you for taking my call.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

03/13/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
The customer service was great by the guy who called regarding my vehicle and the review I left! Of course I will be returning! Thank you so much!

03/13/2019 Category: Service
First Offense
The services you guys offer has been EXCELLENT, I have never had a reason to complain until this most recent visit. My vehicle spent three days with you guys and a complimentary rental was given due to the circumstances. But the issue was not resolved when I picked my car up. I was still hearing the noise that I was concerned about. So now I sadly have to bring my car back in for however long it will take to figure out what the issue actually is.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 03/13/2019

Hi,
  Thank you for the review!  Thank you for taking my call, we look forward to seeing you Friday

M S.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Satisfactory Resolution
Despite still not liking my experience, I am impressed with the resolution. Was contacted fairly immediately and we calmly talked out the problem. Admirable.

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Bring your credit card
Pretty sure I don’t need to say anything more…
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/15/2018

Hi,
   Thank you for taking the time to talk to me.  Please see the attached e mail, as per our conversation.

RL
Robert L.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Best Dealership Around
Nothing was ever addressed I have a rope holding the shield too the bumper so the car is drivable. I reached out to see when I can bring the car in and I was never called back. I am worried at this point that there may be damage to the undercarriage of the car due to the shield not being repaired I don't know.

08/07/2018 Category: Service
Best Dealership Around
Overall I still Love the dealership and the folks that work there. Best customer service around.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/07/2018

Robert,
  Thank you for the feedback.  Again, I am sorry about your shield falling.  I will make sure it is taken care of 100 percent.

TT
Timothy T.
Brockport, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2018 Category: Service

06/26/2018 Category: Service
Just make sure you understand what services they are selling you.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 06/26/2018

Timothy,
  Thank you for your feedback.  No all items that are needed on your car are in your owners manual.  For example the a brake fluid exchange does not show in the manual, but would need to be done at some point.  If you have any questions please feel free to call me.

Greg M.

Janet T.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
06/10/2018 Category: Service
gas guage not working
the jury is still out on this one Greg....I've got about 100 miles on it and it is barley past the full mark. I'll be going for foot surgery on Monday so I will not be able to drive for 4-6 weeks. If after I drive, the gauge still doesn't work I'll be sure to call you! Fingers crossed....

06/10/2018 Category: Service
Not a good experience this time
My car is a 2010 and I've dealt with this Hyundai repair shop for the past 8 years. This time it failed me. If the dealer can't fix it I don't know where to turn
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 06/13/2018

Janet,
  Thank you for taking my call.  I'm glad we were able to resolve your issue.  Please see this e mail as a rescore of your previous review, as a 5 star review is our only passing grade.

John B.
11/29/2017 Category: Service
I requested to Review again.
I was a bit out of it when I was at the dealership, and when I first rated the service I rated less than what the dealership deserved. I asked to allow me to redo the this rating.

11/29/2017 Category: Service
my title
Please let know if the inspection and oil change is going to take hours.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/30/2017

John,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I did look into your concern.  I looks like you checked in at 10:45 am and your car was completed at 12:11.  It does take aprox 35 min to perform a oil change and a 34pt inspection, and due to the car being a 2015, New York state requires a safty and emiisions test.  this takes aprox 40 min. I know last year due to the year of the car the emissions test was not required by NYS, so that does not take as long.

Any questions,
  please call me @ 292 0500

Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 12/08/2017

Thank you John!

RL
ROBERT L.
11/04/2017 Category: Service
customer service
Bottom of car still has part hanging

11/04/2017 Category: Service
Communication
Unsure.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/05/2017

Robert,
  Thank you for the feed back.  I sorry to hear that you had to come back in.  We look forward to making your next visit exceptional.

MK
Margaret K.
Hilton, NY
09/29/2017 Category: Service

09/29/2017 Category: Service
Above and beyond service
So a part that came in was the wrong part causing me to make an extra trip. The manager at Hyundai wanted to make it up to me by giving me a tank of gas, they know my time is valuable as well as the journey there. A real 5 star place
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/29/2017

Margaret,
   Thank you for taking the time to take my call.  please bring this e mail in for a free tank of gas as per our conversation.  My e mail address is gmelino@visionautomotivegroup.com if you would like to set and appointment up with me without calling.

Thanks,

Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 10/12/2017

Margaret,
  Thank you so much!

Sheila M.
09/27/2017 Category: Service

09/27/2017 Category: Service
They worked fast and in a professional manner
Great service and very competent staff. I would recommend to a friend.

Sheila,
  Thanks for the response.  I tried calling you you on the phone number starting with 503.  The phone would not let me get through to you.  I wold like to help you out.  If you could call me or e mail me back at your convenience.

Thanks,
292 0500

thank you for the call.

Alan S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Blah,Blah, Blah
Spell my first name right, please. I have nothing more to say about you trying to candy coat this problem. I still might send D. Edwards an email.

08/31/2017 Category: Service
nothing
So on this date my wife and I dropped off our Hyundai @ 9:30AM for a recall. And asked Peter Zuk if they would be getting to my vehicle before the scheduled time of 11:00? And he assured me that they wouldn't, so instead of waiting an hour and a half before they even get it, my wife and I went home. But before we get home, we are on 390 and he calls me to tell me that a tag light is out, this is @9:49AM. So I told my wife they are fishing for something to charge us with when we pick it up. Then not even a hour later 10:23AM, He calls and says our vehicle is ready for pick up. What a liar, so before we go inside, I look and see rusted screws where the bulbs are at, not replaced. Then he tells us they went through the inside of the vehicle. That way he could charge us $49.00 labor. A total waste of time, gas and money. I am so pissed I am thinking about sending a letter to the guitar playing guy who own your dealership.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/31/2017

Alen,
  Thank you for the review.  Pete actually spoke to me about your conversation with him.  As far as your appointment, It was at 11:00. We had a very full day, and do not want to promise someone that we can do their car earlier then their appointment time.  As it turned out we were ahead of schedule and we were able to get your car in earlier.  As far as your plate light goes, as Pete explained to you the screws for the plate light are frozen and the trim panel had to be removed to get to the bulbs.  As Pete explained because we had to remove the rear trim to get to the bulbs it would be in your best interest to do both bulbs, and you agreed. As far as rusted plate screws, you are right.  They are frozen in the holder, hence the reason we had to go through the trim panel to get to your screws.  To clarify, no one lied, and we would not ever want to tell you that you can get in for an appointment 1 and a half hours early, as that early in the morning its difficult to know how the work flow is going to progress.

Any questions please call me,as I did call you and left a message on 8/31 @ 3:10 pm

08/08/2017 Category: Service
Improvement promised
My critiques cannot be addressed immediately, but I was assured that the issues I raised are or will be addressed.

08/08/2017 Category: Service
Service quality is fine; online appointments and waiting area are not.
The service itself was done as requested and very promptly. However, the online appointment process was faulty, and it was only through the alertness of the service tech, and service writer, that the correct work was done. In addition, the customer waiting area is just generations behind other dealers. Coffee is at the other end of the building from the main waiting area. Hot water for tea is cold. No current newspaper. These small things set you behind your competition w/r/t service.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/09/2017

Hi D.T.
  Thank you for the review!  I agree with you.  We are in the process of a major remodel.  We are starting with the outside of the building and during the winter months, we will be doing to inside.  I am sorry about our amenities, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

VC

06/12/2017 Category: Service
good location
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 06/12/2017

Veronica,
  Thank you for the review!  I'm sorry to hear that your wait time was extended.  We look forward to serving you better in the future.

Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 06/12/2017