Robert S.
Chicago, IL
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Dealership cares about its customers
After learning about a problem I had, the manager reached out to me right away to understand the problem. I was asked to come in as soon as possible. After coming in, the problem was quickly identified and taken care off. I’m happy with how I was treated, and I look forward to doing all my business with them. Thanks again

03/19/2018 Category: Service
Leaking oil
The service has always been good, but after the last visit my car now leaks oil. I hate I have to clean up oil every other day now.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/20/2018

Hello Robert,

KK
Katanya K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Supervisor
They resolved my issue right away once I spoke to Katie

03/15/2018 Category: Service
Supervisor
Improve on looking at customers vehicle more thoroughly
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/16/2018

Hello Katanya,

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again in service!

Customer Service Manager

CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/16/2018

Hello Katanya,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me today.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

AG
Alexis G.
Crown Point, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Dishonesty and poor communication
Poor
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/02/2018

Hello Alexis,

ES
Elaine S.
Gary, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Response to Concern
I received an immediate response to my concerns about my latest experience with the service department at Webb Hyundai. And the response came from the Service Manager who noted my concerns and responded very positively and apologized for the rather off handed way I was treated. She was in no way defensive or stand offish and offered to remedy the experience.

02/02/2018 Category: Service
It Use To Be Wonderful
I previously had nothing but 5 star ratings for my service experience. Not sure what has happened to the Service Dept. in Highland.

I would recommend the dealer, not necessarily the Service Dept. and again would say that is not what I would have said the past 5 years.

I am having difficulty saying whether or not a would recommend the "business" to a friend. Because of what I said in the paragraph above. Therefore, I am going to fill in "no", since you require that I answer something.
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 02/03/2018

Hello Elaine,

Customer Service Manager

CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 02/05/2018

Thank you Elaine for taking the time to talk with me today.
We truly appreciate you as our customer.

Lavenita M.
Calumet City, IL
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Service was quick. Thanks for the free coffee and service call reminder.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 01/03/2018

Hello Lavenita,

Thank you for the kind feedback and 5 star rating.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

RV
Roseanne V.
Dyer, IN
01/01/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Staff is always friendly and courteous.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 01/02/2018

Hello Roseanne,

Thank you for the 5 start review and your kind feedback.  We look forward to seeing you in service on your next visit.

HN
Heather N.
Griffith, IN
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/27/2017 Category: Service
They fixed their mistakes and went over and beyond my expectations.
Cindy was super apologictic and very eager to fix the issues I was having. Thank you

12/27/2017 Category: Service
I got an icebox where my washer fluid use to be...
They'll tell you that they will call you to setup an appointment with the remote starter company and never call you back. They'll also put the incorrect washer fluid in your car and it'll freeze everything up in the winter! Pay attention to what you are doing!
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 12/28/2017

Hello Heather,

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your visit.

Charmaine S.
Munster, IN
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Needs some work
The service department needs to understand that people don't have time to wait around for them to helping you. Talking amongst yourselves instead of helping customers in unacceptable.
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/28/2017

Hello Charmaine,

Thank you for your feedback. We will definitely work harder to make sure to earn your 5 star review next visit.

PC
Paulette C.
Chicago, IL
11/22/2017 Category: Service
No Wash or Vacuum
i usually don't go to Webb my usual place is Napleton. When I got my car I was surprised that it was not washed or vacuumed. I usually get this at Napleton w/ a oil change. So after I spent almost $3000 in service I would have expected a wash and vacuum.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/24/2017

Hello Paulette,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Your feedback is appreciated.

RV
Ricky V.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/17/2017 Category: Service
don't need it but hey why not pay for a new one
I hate trying to be sold on things I don't need get ready to be told you need this and that until they run up your bill a couple of hundred dollars.
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/17/2017

Hello Rick,

We will contact you shortly to discuss your recent visit.

Customer Service Manager

CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/21/2017

Hello Rick,

I appreciate you taking time out of your day to talk with me about your recent service visit.  Your feedback will help in our service process.

Whiting, IN
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Unsatisfied service
Service department needs some better training. People skills from service advisor needs improvement and technical knowledge from technician needs improvement. Leaving the dealership with the same problems as you came in and being told it’s “water bottles and stuff” when the car had none in it isn’t a good way to treat a customers concerns.
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/10/2017

Hello,

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your recent visit.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2017 Category: Service
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/07/2017

Hello,

Thank you for you 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you again.

David S.
De Motte, IN
10/18/2017 Category: Service
after being contacted all misunderstandings were cleared up in a very considerate way. VERY PLEASED
misunderstanding was cleared up. I am satisfied with the outcome

Narrow minded
Robots. treated me like I was stupid
Ernest H., Service Director from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 10/19/2017

David,

We will contacting you shortly to discuss your feedback.

Michael M.
Munster, IN
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Get it in writing
I brought my 2015 hyundai sonata in for an oil change. They recommended the 30,000 mile service. I agreed, but when I picked up my car, the bill was over $100 more than the price quoted. I didn't want to pay, but needed my car back in a timely fashion. To say the least, I will ask for a written estimate for any service provided by this dealership!!!
Ernest H., Service Director from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you Micheal for the review. I apologize for any confusion in the payment and will be looking into the issue.

EP
Edward P.
Griffith, IN
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Quick response.
Issue was resolved satisfactory and quickly.

10/09/2017 Category: Service
Charged to coolant cap that was not put back on.
Service dept charged my wife for missing coolant reserve cap that 100% not put on from past service there. Also, it was the washer cap they ordered first. Not too smart
Ernest H., Service Director from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 10/10/2017

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your feedback.