Margian G.
Hammond, IN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Promptness ,great workmanship
They were polite, professional and on time. Finished in a timely fashion. Do very good work. Thought my car would be washed when returned to me. It always was when I brought my last car in for care. Would love to see it washed when returned to me.
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 02/24/2020

Hello Margian,

Thank you for your review!  We truly appreciate your business. We will keep working hard to ensure your customer satisfaction in our Service Department to earn your 5 star next visit.

Porter, IN
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Hybrid system issue
Such a busy place handled the issue when they were able to.
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 12/02/2019

Deatra S.
Merrillville, IN
09/21/2018 Category: Service
No call no tire
They found that I needed a new tire but didn’t have one in stock,said they would order and call me in a day or so, well it’s been a week and NO phone call
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the high ratings! We truly apprectiate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Katie Elliott
Customer Service Representative

AF
Alyssa F.
Cedar Lake, IN
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Very kind workers
The work was done quickly and the workers were very kind. I was comfortable while waiting a shorter period of time than I was told. Only complaint I have is on the car wash. There were dirty marks all over.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/08/2018

Hello Alyssa,

Thank you for your feedback.  We truly appreciate your business.

Highland, IN
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Fast service friendly curtious service!
?
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you!  We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and your kind feedback.  We will try harder next time to earn your 5 stars.

Chicago, IL
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Free , thanks
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 04/27/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! We truly appreciate your business.

NS
Neil S.
Lansing, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Good people,don,t talk down to yoi.
Rotors in rear are grove.They said it was rust.I will be drive 2500 miles .If not smooth I want it replaced.I been a machine, shop supervisor. I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.GIVING THEM BENEFIT OF DOUGHT. OTHER THAN THAT I HAD GOOD SERVICE.Knowning I will return when back.
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 04/09/2018

Hello Neil,

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Gary, IN
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Satisfactory service
Work done well, just wish it didn't take so long
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/24/2018

Thornton, IL
03/14/2018 Category: Service
A Little Improving
Customer service could use a little improving... otherwise very happy with experience.
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/15/2018

Harvey, IL
2007 Hyundai Sonata
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Mr Davis
The service was good.
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 02/19/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to having you back in service.

Schererville, IN
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Very friendly great customer service.
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 02/12/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your reveiw! We truly appreciate your business.

TJ
Theresa J.
Lansing, IL
01/24/2018 Category: Service
I don't have any
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 01/25/2018

Hello Theresa,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We will try harder next visit to earn 5 stars.  We look forward to seeing back on your next service visit.

RD
Ronald D.
Hammond, IN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Recall
Nice facility and the one person I dealt with was very courteous.
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 01/20/2018