ReScore Reviewsâ„¢ (84)

Overall Rating 4.7023798/5Overall Rating 4.7023798/5Overall Rating 4.7023798/5Overall Rating 4.7023798/5rating 4.7023798
Overall Rating 2.1190475/5Overall Rating 2.1190475/5rating 2.1190475rating 2.1190475rating 2.1190475

David B.
Crete, IL
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Issues Resolved
There are times in ones busy life that things are over looked or just do not go as expected .
We had a low air pressure issue after our recent oil change servicing . This could develop into a
serious safety issue . My wife loves her Elantra and always wants it to be into top operating
condition . Webb Hyundai takes safety and servicing issues very serious too. It did not take
long for our air pressure issue to be addressed by Katie the service manager .She contacted me
by email and a personal phone call . These were done to discuss the issue and remedy it .
Thanks for being tops in customer service .

11/11/2019 Category: Service
Tire Pressure Issues
When I returned the Elantra to my wife after the safety check ,tire rotation and oil change she saw a disturbing message alert on
your dash screen !!!
Low tire pressures in two of her tires ? All was fine prior to the maintenance servicing . Not sure what happened this time .
All our previous services visits were fine . This one will not get high marks !
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/11/2019

Hello David,

We will be contacting shortly regarding your recent service visit.

Janet S.
Griffith, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2019 Category: Service
MY REPAIR IS EXCELLENT
Justin handled my last visit, repairs were done the day I took the car in. I believe I did not even have an appointment. the switch for my drivers power seat was replaced. Im am soo happy to have it repaired and working very well. THIS VISIT WAS ABSOLUTELY FINE. Justin handeled my visit professionally and to my great satisfaction. Service at Webb is excellent and every one is very professional .My previous complaint had Nothing to do with my last visit.

11/04/2019 Category: Service
usually service is excellant but
I brought my 2014 Elantra in in July and August because the power seat control for the back of the seat would often times not work after several tries. They said they could not duplicate the problem and would not repair it. But it not work for the intake person and she just dismissed it as "you just cant switch it from one direction to another , you have to wait in between. I waited in between and Still couldn't get it to work but she tried it and it worked. I told them this has not been working right for a couple months , I know my car and this is not working like it has been for the last 5 yrs. For the 2nd time I was turned away. My car was going to go out of warranty July 31, 2019. They said we'll note it and if it breaks we'll fix it. We went on vacation 200 miles away. when I went to adjust the seat it would do nothing, so I tried lowering the back and then tried to move it forward which had worked once in the past. It did not work. I tried it again and again the back of the seat would not come forward and it is now way too far back. My husband had to drive the car in that position on our vacation and for over 200miles to get home. Webb got the seat upright and we had to wait for a switch to be ordered. Meanwhile we took the car for bodywork and the serviceman moved the seat back again for his convenience, so I was stuck with a seat back too far back again. Webb left the message on my cell phone which is rarely on. I asked them to use my home phone so I don't know how long I waited for the part. All said Webb is usually good but I pleaded with them that the control was not working on 2 visits and they wouldn't agree.
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/04/2019

Hello Janet,

We will be contacting shortly regarding your recent service visit.

John K.
Saint John, IN
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Slow with service
They did not complete in a timely manner .
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/29/2019

Hello John,

We will be contacting you shortly about your recent service visit.

Chicago, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Resolve
Service Manager Catherine reached out to me regarding my issue. I brought my car back in to get it checked out.
The willingness to resolve this issue is greatly appreciated. Thank you

05/22/2019 Category: Service
First time
I've never had an issue before. Just recently I brought my car in because of a check engine light. The service has always been great and the staff as well. I'll will be taking it back to get this issue resolved.
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 05/23/2019

Hello Rita,

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your recent service visit.

Larry M.
Hobart, IN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Resolution
I was contacted by Katie Slyvester who made me feel like the Webb family. She worked very hard to resolve an issue I had and I am very pleased.

06/07/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Non
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/08/2018

Hello Larry,

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your recent service visit.

04/04/2018 Category: Service
Bad Expierence
Need to work on greeting customers as soon as they arrive
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 04/05/2018

Hello Bernard,

DE
Daniel E.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2018 Category: Service
bad
Not at this time.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/21/2018

Hello Daniel,

KK
Katanya K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Supervisor
They resolved my issue right away once I spoke to Katie

03/15/2018 Category: Service
Supervisor
Improve on looking at customers vehicle more thoroughly
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/16/2018

Hello Katanya,

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again in service!

Customer Service Manager

CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/16/2018

Hello Katanya,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me today.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

ES
Elaine S.
Gary, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Response to Concern
I received an immediate response to my concerns about my latest experience with the service department at Webb Hyundai. And the response came from the Service Manager who noted my concerns and responded very positively and apologized for the rather off handed way I was treated. She was in no way defensive or stand offish and offered to remedy the experience.

02/02/2018 Category: Service
It Use To Be Wonderful
I previously had nothing but 5 star ratings for my service experience. Not sure what has happened to the Service Dept. in Highland.

I would recommend the dealer, not necessarily the Service Dept. and again would say that is not what I would have said the past 5 years.

I am having difficulty saying whether or not a would recommend the "business" to a friend. Because of what I said in the paragraph above. Therefore, I am going to fill in "no", since you require that I answer something.
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 02/03/2018

Hello Elaine,

Customer Service Manager

CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 02/05/2018

Thank you Elaine for taking the time to talk with me today.
We truly appreciate you as our customer.

RV
Ricky V.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/17/2017 Category: Service
don't need it but hey why not pay for a new one
I hate trying to be sold on things I don't need get ready to be told you need this and that until they run up your bill a couple of hundred dollars.
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/17/2017

Hello Rick,

We will contact you shortly to discuss your recent visit.

Customer Service Manager

CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/21/2017

Hello Rick,

I appreciate you taking time out of your day to talk with me about your recent service visit.  Your feedback will help in our service process.

David S.
De Motte, IN
10/18/2017 Category: Service
after being contacted all misunderstandings were cleared up in a very considerate way. VERY PLEASED
misunderstanding was cleared up. I am satisfied with the outcome

10/18/2017 Category: Service
Narrow minded
Robots. treated me like I was stupid
Ernest H., Service Director from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 10/19/2017

David,

We will contacting you shortly to discuss your feedback.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/13/2017 Category: Service
Inconsistent Pricing
Make sure to check prices! There are inconsistencies in pricing from the booking appointment option, to their online service menu, to in person. Glad I checked their service menu on their website, because it showed lower prices on there for a oil change & tire rotation than what showed if you are booking your appointment online. Also, was told during the service that I need to change my engine air filter and it would cost me $39.95. Looked at their service menu online and it showed $28.95! Thankfully, they honored the price when I brought it up, but was told "I didn't know that was on there". Will probably be back, because I like going to the dealer for service, but will always be checking prices!
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 10/13/2017

Hello Dorothy,

We will contact you shortly to discuss your recent vist.

Darnita W.
Lansing, IL
08/15/2017 Category: Service
FALSE ADVERTISEMENT
NOW I WOULD BECAUSE THEY TRY TO MAKE YOU THINK THEY CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR CAR. WHEN THEY TRULY DON'T IT ALL ABOUT THE MONEY! WITH THE SERVICES DEPARTMENT!!

08/15/2017 Category: Service
n/a
I don't know right now a little upset with the services
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/15/2017

Hello Darnita,

We will contact you shortly to discuss your experience.

CINDI K. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/15/2017

Hi Darnita, per our conversation, please rescore, talk to you soon.
Cindi.

JAMES W.
08/02/2017 Category: Service
I sincerely care about their customers after the sale

Tire Rotation
My Salesman Joe is why I keep coming back. He makes the best rffort to take carr of his costomers after thr sale
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/03/2017

Hello James,

I am sorry that we were unable to reach your expectations. We will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your experience.

Harvey, IL
2007 Hyundai Sonata
08/02/2017 Category: Service
Staff goes beyond to satisfy customers.

08/02/2017 Category: Service
They can do better with replacing parts on customer cars a little better.
Yes I would.

Jessica S.
Saint John, IN
07/03/2017 Category: Service
Average
There was nothing overly great. They did not have a porter bring my car up, I was handed keys and told my car was in the lot.
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 07/03/2017

Hello Kenneth,

Crown Point, IN
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Pricing
Yes but not for anything major way to pricey
Ernest H., Service Director from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/15/2017

05/16/2017 Category: Service
friendly people and fast service
Great place to do business.

05/16/2017 Category: Service
Didn't reset oil change interval😒
I have been bringing my vehicles here for years, but I brought my new 2017 sonata 2.0t to get a full synthetic oil change and the service button or indicator was not reset... not happy about this one...
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 05/16/2017