Harvey, IL
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Issue resolved
Came into some issues /misunderstanding and Hyundai contacted me to fix my problem. They accommodated my work schedule and plan on fixing my car and I’m now more than satisfied. Customer service and the workers are great. Thank you

10/02/2020 Category: Service
Brakes
Got the recommended maintenance and yeah they were not fixed they are warped and they told me it’s fine like they didn’t even look went to pep boys today and I got the maintenance on sept 30. Really upset because I could just fixed it then and not worry about it now which I don’t have money for and can’t get it fixed right now
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 10/02/2020

Hello,

We will be contacting you shortly in regards to your recent service visit.

AF
Anika F.
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Much Appreciated!
Lisa (service advisor) contacted me regarding the issues I had with my vehicle. I just say that good customer service goes a long way! I appreciate her thoughtfulness and her efforts to help figure out what the issue is.

09/02/2020 Category: Service
Why is my rear camera cracked?
I bring my car here a lot... the service is inconsistent
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 09/03/2020

Hello Anika,

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/16/2020 Category: Service
They make it better
Katie, the Service Manager is one who makes things better. She is thorough and cares deeply for customers and her staff. Also, I am glad that they will address the non-mask situation especially when staff are talking with customers to ensure safety and overall health. I had an issue, and she immediately reached out to make things better and create strategies for coming in to resolve the issue. Great customer service is hard to find, but Katie is the embodiment of it. I am confident that this service departments runs with that same ethos and integrity. I came to this dealership service department after hearing of her and her team and I am glad that I did. I look forward to continued quality service.

06/16/2020 Category: Service
Can be better
This place came highly recommended. I believe in its potential. My experience was not stellar, however I believe they have the capacity to do great work. I will try them again and maybe work with a female staff person. Also, in the midst of a global pandemic I was incredibly disappointed that staff did not have on masks when engaging a customer.
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/16/2020

Hello,

We will be contacting you shortly about your recent service visit.

Janice T.
Lansing, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2020 Category: Service
The friendly great staff
If you have customer service issues,the Webb staff will rectify the concerns right away, They want their customers satisfied

06/13/2020 Category: Service
Customers satisfaction
Great staff , they will turn your bad day into a good day 🌞
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/16/2020

Valparaiso, IN
2020 Hyundai Venue
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
After speaking to the service manager, I feel like I made a even better decision going with Hyundai.

03/26/2020 Category: Service
Quicker times for easy services
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/27/2020

Joseph F.
Schererville, IN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/05/2020 Category: Service
My oil change visit
I'm not a fan of receiving a text message over a phone call for updates on my car.
As I've said before, I am very disappointed in the supposed "hand" car wash, I'm guessing it wasn't. My car was cleaner before it got washed.
I love my Genius, it and I deserve better.
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 02/06/2020

Hello Joseph,

David B.
Crete, IL
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Issues Resolved
There are times in ones busy life that things are over looked or just do not go as expected .
We had a low air pressure issue after our recent oil change servicing . This could develop into a
serious safety issue . My wife loves her Elantra and always wants it to be into top operating
condition . Webb Hyundai takes safety and servicing issues very serious too. It did not take
long for our air pressure issue to be addressed by Katie the service manager .She contacted me
by email and a personal phone call . These were done to discuss the issue and remedy it .
Thanks for being tops in customer service .

11/11/2019 Category: Service
Tire Pressure Issues
When I returned the Elantra to my wife after the safety check ,tire rotation and oil change she saw a disturbing message alert on
your dash screen !!!
Low tire pressures in two of her tires ? All was fine prior to the maintenance servicing . Not sure what happened this time .
All our previous services visits were fine . This one will not get high marks !
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/11/2019

Hello David,

We will be contacting shortly regarding your recent service visit.

Janet S.
Griffith, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2019 Category: Service
MY REPAIR IS EXCELLENT
Justin handled my last visit, repairs were done the day I took the car in. I believe I did not even have an appointment. the switch for my drivers power seat was replaced. Im am soo happy to have it repaired and working very well. THIS VISIT WAS ABSOLUTELY FINE. Justin handeled my visit professionally and to my great satisfaction. Service at Webb is excellent and every one is very professional .My previous complaint had Nothing to do with my last visit.

11/04/2019 Category: Service
usually service is excellant but
I brought my 2014 Elantra in in July and August because the power seat control for the back of the seat would often times not work after several tries. They said they could not duplicate the problem and would not repair it. But it not work for the intake person and she just dismissed it as "you just cant switch it from one direction to another , you have to wait in between. I waited in between and Still couldn't get it to work but she tried it and it worked. I told them this has not been working right for a couple months , I know my car and this is not working like it has been for the last 5 yrs. For the 2nd time I was turned away. My car was going to go out of warranty July 31, 2019. They said we'll note it and if it breaks we'll fix it. We went on vacation 200 miles away. when I went to adjust the seat it would do nothing, so I tried lowering the back and then tried to move it forward which had worked once in the past. It did not work. I tried it again and again the back of the seat would not come forward and it is now way too far back. My husband had to drive the car in that position on our vacation and for over 200miles to get home. Webb got the seat upright and we had to wait for a switch to be ordered. Meanwhile we took the car for bodywork and the serviceman moved the seat back again for his convenience, so I was stuck with a seat back too far back again. Webb left the message on my cell phone which is rarely on. I asked them to use my home phone so I don't know how long I waited for the part. All said Webb is usually good but I pleaded with them that the control was not working on 2 visits and they wouldn't agree.
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/04/2019

Hello Janet,

We will be contacting shortly regarding your recent service visit.

John K.
Saint John, IN
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Slow with service
They did not complete in a timely manner .
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/29/2019

Hello John,

We will be contacting you shortly about your recent service visit.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Resolve
Service Manager Catherine reached out to me regarding my issue. I brought my car back in to get it checked out.
The willingness to resolve this issue is greatly appreciated. Thank you

05/22/2019 Category: Service
First time
I've never had an issue before. Just recently I brought my car in because of a check engine light. The service has always been great and the staff as well. I'll will be taking it back to get this issue resolved.
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 05/23/2019

Hello Rita,

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your recent service visit.

Larry M.
Hobart, IN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Resolution
I was contacted by Katie Slyvester who made me feel like the Webb family. She worked very hard to resolve an issue I had and I am very pleased.

06/07/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Non
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/08/2018

Hello Larry,

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your recent service visit.

04/04/2018 Category: Service
Bad Expierence
Need to work on greeting customers as soon as they arrive
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 04/05/2018

Hello Bernard,

DE
Daniel E.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2018 Category: Service
bad
Not at this time.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/21/2018

Hello Daniel,

KK
Katanya K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Supervisor
They resolved my issue right away once I spoke to Katie

03/15/2018 Category: Service
Supervisor
Improve on looking at customers vehicle more thoroughly
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/16/2018

Hello Katanya,

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again in service!

Best Regards,

Katherine Schreiber
Customer Service Manager

CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/16/2018

Hello Katanya,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me today.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

ES
Elaine S.
Gary, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Response to Concern
I received an immediate response to my concerns about my latest experience with the service department at Webb Hyundai. And the response came from the Service Manager who noted my concerns and responded very positively and apologized for the rather off handed way I was treated. She was in no way defensive or stand offish and offered to remedy the experience.

02/02/2018 Category: Service
It Use To Be Wonderful
I previously had nothing but 5 star ratings for my service experience. Not sure what has happened to the Service Dept. in Highland.

I would recommend the dealer, not necessarily the Service Dept. and again would say that is not what I would have said the past 5 years.

I am having difficulty saying whether or not a would recommend the "business" to a friend. Because of what I said in the paragraph above. Therefore, I am going to fill in "no", since you require that I answer something.
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 02/03/2018

Hello Elaine,

Best Regards,

Katherine Schreiber
Customer Service Manager

CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 02/05/2018

Thank you Elaine for taking the time to talk with me today.
We truly appreciate you as our customer.