Overall Rating 4.6913623/5Overall Rating 4.6913623/5Overall Rating 4.6913623/5Overall Rating 4.6913623/5rating 4.6913623
Overall Rating 2.1111111/5Overall Rating 2.1111111/5rating 2.1111111rating 2.1111111rating 2.1111111

Cedar Lake, IN
2019 Hyundai Veloster
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Bad
Bad
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/05/2019

Hello,

We will be contacting you shortly about your recent service visit.

Highland, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/09/2018 Category: Service
A Bit Unbelievable
Based on their service department, batteries can heal themselves, but brakes can go from plenty of pad to none in 2,000 miles of highway driving.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/11/2018

Hello,

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your recent service visit.

KK
Katanya K.
Hammond, IN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Service Repairs
Having my car sitting for a whole day wasn’t good to me and me not receiving a phone call was even worse. Then my car still being hesitant to start is worse.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 04/24/2018

Hello Katanya,

We will be contacting shortly to discuss your recent service visit.

TH
Terrance H.
Evergreen Park, IL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Not good
TERRIBLE service, waited over 5 hrs for oil change and two recalls. This was a schedule appointment never informed of how long it should take, I had to check with them as far as what was going on
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 04/13/2018

Hello Terrance,

We will be contacting shortly to discuss your recent service visit.

Antoine B.
Whiting, IN
09/24/2017 Category: Service
Team Hyundai Was Able To Resolve My Issue
Must Say After The Bad Service Experience I Had. The Management Team Was Able To Work Things Out, Didn’t Think They Were Concern, After The Phone Call’s And Email, I Must Say They Are A Pretty Good Damn Team. Thanks Team Hyundai... 💯

09/24/2017 Category: Service
💯
Overall It’s a ok place
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 09/25/2017

Hello Antoine,

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your recent visit.

HN
Heather N.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Great Outcome
Ernie called me today and corrected all errors and compensated me for my inconvenience. Highly satisfied. Thank you

08/28/2017 Category: Service
Rotation undone
They charge you for a rotation that they reverse and tell you that you need new tires two days after they work on your car.
Ernest H., Service Director from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/28/2017

Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/22/2017

Fort Wayne, IN
2012 Hyundai Azera
04/21/2017 Category: Service
Most showrooms are and waiting rooms are larger
could be more friendly
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 04/22/2017

PM
Peggy M.
Griffith, IN
2012 Hyundai Veloster
04/09/2017 Category: Service
New review
After talking to customer service and agreeing to have Webb do a full detail on my vehicle, I am highly satisfied.

04/09/2017 Category: Service
Want Shafer back
Shaver got return business.
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 04/10/2017

Thank you for the feedback Peggy. We will be contacting you shortly in effort to resolve this issue.

TJ
Theresa J.
Chicago, IL
01/31/2017 Category: Service
Third time I scheduled an oil change. Waited over an hour every time. Even with an appointment. That was my third and last time at the dealership
N/A
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 01/31/2017

Thank you for the feedback Theresa. We will be contacting you shortly in effort to resolve this issue.

Brighton, MI
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2016 Category: Service
unfinished "diagnostics"
I recently had my break pads and rotors replaced on my vehicle, which I have previously purchased and service with Hyundai. I had advised the service department twice that one of my concerns was that I recently had all four pads and rotors replaced in April so I was concerned that this was too soon to be repairing them again and would like to know if anything else was wrong, causing them to go out sooner that expected, i.e. the calipers, placed inappropriately in April, etc. Of course, there was a diagnostic fee, which I was fine with as I expect upon paying it to have a "diagnosis."

The service department was kind enough to provide me a shuttle to my hotel. Once finished, I was advised that the shuttle service would be there in 15 minutes. Ninety minutes later, after several calls, he arrived. This caused me to arrive AFTER the service department had closed and caused me to be late to work. The shuttle service driver was very courteous and told me that they had sent him to the wrong hotel and then sent him to pick up someone else between picking me up even though he was already late.

When I arrived, I paid for the "service" provided to my vehicle and was provided my keys. The woman who checked me out had no idea or advisement from the service department as to why the breaks went out so quickly, nor was there ever any apology or provisions on Hyundai's part for the inconvenience of the shuttle. In addition, when I got in my car, the tire light was on, which was not on previously.
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/28/2016

Hello,

Thank you for your service and you feedback!

Katie Schreiber

Lansing, IL
11/05/2016 Category: Service
Rude service porters
Very rude and vague service porters
Ernest H., Service Director from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/07/2016

We will be contacting you shortly regarding your visit.

PV
Patrick V.
Highland, IN
11/04/2016 Category: Service
Blue Tooth problem
Was nice to get response from Service Manager quickly with Blue Tooth problem. Currently working correctly. I hope this continues.

11/04/2016 Category: Service
Usually good service. Not this time with my blue tooth
Need to retify problem with blue tooth!!!!
Ernest H., Service Director from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/04/2016

Thank you for the feedback Patrick. We will be contacting you shortly in effort to resolve this issue.

PL
Patricia L.
East Chicago, IN
10/24/2016 Category: Service
Quality
See earlier comment
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 10/25/2016

Hello Patricia,

We will be contacting you shortly regarding your visit.

Katie Schreiber

Arthur M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/22/2016 Category: Service
Communication and follow up were both much improved

08/22/2016 Category: Service
Was not informed Genesis Tire Recall was take for 3-4 hours
Need to have better communication
Jamie S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/22/2016

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for your review.  Unfortunately as we had previously stated, it would be about 2 weeks before there would be a loner vehicle available. As soon as there is a vehicle available for you Mack or Myself will contact you to schedule your visit.

Jamie Strickland
Customer Care Manager

MF
MICHAEL F.
05/17/2016 Category: Service
Problems not fixed. Owner/GM wont return phone calls.
Not good. read previous comments....
Jill E. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 05/19/2016

Hi Michael,

We will be contacting you shortly regarding your feedback.

Jill Evert
Service Coordinator

Candice W.
Lynwood, IL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2016 Category: Service
Crappy car to begin with, poor car service but at least the Customer Service is halfway decent
I'm very dissatisfied with Hyundai as a whole. I financed a vehicle that has given me nothing but issues. I came in this dealership to get alignments and a few other things over the last 8 months. I complained about the unstableness of my vehicle and was told I needed to pay $118 to have this diagnosed which I thought was a bunch of crock. I finally came in here a little over a week ago to have this issue "diagnosed" when I could've told you all what the issue is. My car is worse since it's been in your servicing dept. The brakes make a horrible noise that wasn't there before, rides very rough and it had a tune up about 3 months ago. I had my brakes changed in November so it shouldn't be like this yet. I really don't have the time to investigate if somebody there did something that they weren't supposed to. I've been very vocal about my disgust of this vehicle and Hyundai but on the flip side, I'm about to give it back so I won't be needing any services from Hyundai ever again.
Jamie S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 05/07/2016

Hi Candace,
  I am going to pass your concerns on to our Service Manager, Ernie Hack, so that we may investigate this issue further for you.  Ernie will contact you as soon as possible to discuss this matter further.

Jamie Strickland
Customer Care Manager

VB
Vick B.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
08/22/2015 Category: Service
Sceptical
1.tried to sell a set of tires to my wife. Car only has 14,000 miles.
2.she was told the car was purchased used. We leased it new on New Years eve, and purchased at lease termination.
3.she requested a car wash after service, but ended up doing it herself.
Ernest H., Service Director from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/24/2015

Vick Brent ,

I'm deeply sorry to hear concerns you encountered during your last service visit. Please contact me at 219 923 2277 at your soonest availability to address these issues.  We are looking forward to hear from you and I'm confident we can work together and continue a great relationship.

TT
TRUDY T.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2014 Category: Service
Not thorough
Issue with my car was not resolved-now taking to another Hyundai dealer for service to see if issues will be investigated/resolved
Ernest H., Service Director from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 10/08/2014

Trudy please contact me at your soonest availablity. I do see you have come back for service since this visit.

AC
ANNE C.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/11/2013 Category: Service
Fooled by WEBB Hyundai
They sold me a different car from the car I test drove and they led me to believe I was buying a new car. The used car they sold me made horrible noises driving off the lot.
Daisy W. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 12/05/2013

Hi Anne! Thank you for your feedback. I noticed Ernie Hack, our service manager, reached out to you regarding your experience. Please feel free to reach out to us at 219-923-2277 we would like to hear more about it. Best regards, Daisy Webb- Internet Sales Manager