Michael M.
Munster, IN
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/15/2019 Category: Service
Restitution
After having some issues with my last service appointment, the manager at Webb Hyundai was most gracious in apologizing and is making things rights. I'm impressed with their follow up and attention to the needs of the customer.

12/15/2019 Category: Service
Horrible service experience
Took our car in at 9 am on Wednesday prior to Thanksgiving, and they never even looked at the car all day and didn't inform us of what was going on. Only because we kept calling, did they respond, and by the end of the day on Wednesday couldn't even promise that the car would be looked at first thing Friday morning (after Thanksgiving)!! Really!!
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 12/16/2019

Corrected
Solved the problem.

11/28/2019 Category: Service
Highway Robbery
$145 for a diagnostic fee that only applies to the service you come in for. Do not go to this overpriced dealership.
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/29/2019

Hello,

David B.
Crete, IL
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Issues Resolved
There are times in ones busy life that things are over looked or just do not go as expected .
We had a low air pressure issue after our recent oil change servicing . This could develop into a
serious safety issue . My wife loves her Elantra and always wants it to be into top operating
condition . Webb Hyundai takes safety and servicing issues very serious too. It did not take
long for our air pressure issue to be addressed by Katie the service manager .She contacted me
by email and a personal phone call . These were done to discuss the issue and remedy it .
Thanks for being tops in customer service .

11/11/2019 Category: Service
Tire Pressure Issues
When I returned the Elantra to my wife after the safety check ,tire rotation and oil change she saw a disturbing message alert on
your dash screen !!!
Low tire pressures in two of her tires ? All was fine prior to the maintenance servicing . Not sure what happened this time .
All our previous services visits were fine . This one will not get high marks !
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/11/2019

Hello David,

Janet S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2019 Category: Service
MY REPAIR IS EXCELLENT
Justin handled my last visit, repairs were done the day I took the car in. I believe I did not even have an appointment. the switch for my drivers power seat was replaced. Im am soo happy to have it repaired and working very well. THIS VISIT WAS ABSOLUTELY FINE. Justin handeled my visit professionally and to my great satisfaction. Service at Webb is excellent and every one is very professional .My previous complaint had Nothing to do with my last visit.

11/04/2019 Category: Service
usually service is excellant but
I brought my 2014 Elantra in in July and August because the power seat control for the back of the seat would often times not work after several tries. They said they could not duplicate the problem and would not repair it. But it not work for the intake person and she just dismissed it as "you just cant switch it from one direction to another , you have to wait in between. I waited in between and Still couldn't get it to work but she tried it and it worked. I told them this has not been working right for a couple months , I know my car and this is not working like it has been for the last 5 yrs. For the 2nd time I was turned away. My car was going to go out of warranty July 31, 2019. They said we'll note it and if it breaks we'll fix it. We went on vacation 200 miles away. when I went to adjust the seat it would do nothing, so I tried lowering the back and then tried to move it forward which had worked once in the past. It did not work. I tried it again and again the back of the seat would not come forward and it is now way too far back. My husband had to drive the car in that position on our vacation and for over 200miles to get home. Webb got the seat upright and we had to wait for a switch to be ordered. Meanwhile we took the car for bodywork and the serviceman moved the seat back again for his convenience, so I was stuck with a seat back too far back again. Webb left the message on my cell phone which is rarely on. I asked them to use my home phone so I don't know how long I waited for the part. All said Webb is usually good but I pleaded with them that the control was not working on 2 visits and they wouldn't agree.
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/04/2019

Hello Janet,

BA
Brian A.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Taking Steps
Received a call from the service manager today, she expressed her regrets for what had happened and she is working on a solution ,so the issue I had won't be repeated or happen to another customer.

10/11/2019 Category: Service
Cleanliness
When my car was returned to me , there were spots on my driver and passenger seats , also on the side of my drivers seat. I showed the service advisor and she had them clean it but why would someone that works on cars, not put something on the seats before they sit on them.
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 10/11/2019

Hello Brian,

We will be contacting you shortly about your recent service visit.

Dyer, IN
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
After speaking with the Service Manager Katie, I was satisfied with the resolution from the recent service that I received. She informed me that she spoke to all parties involved and that there was miscommunication on there end. Katie apologized to me and made sure that I was taken care of regarding this matter. She told me to come and see her in the future for any issues that I might encounter. I want to thank Katie for reaching out to me and letting me know that they do value there customers.

08/20/2019 Category: Service
Dealership Creates Bogus Services to Change Extra Money
Took my car to have a check engine light looked. Before I took the car in I did some online research to see if a repair could be done to the part that was giving me trouble. Dealership ended up telling me that part could not be adjusted and that I would need a new turbo boost which cost 5,000 dollars. I know that should not be the case and took the car to a local repair shop. They ended up making the adjustment to the part just as I had read about online. Not only did I save thousands of dollars!! But the part the dealership said that needed to be replaced did not and my car is running fine. This dealership does this all the time where they try to get you to pay for extra services that are not even needed on your car. Just another dealership that is trying to find another way to gouge people’s money for extra profit.
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/20/2019

We are sorry to hear this. A manager will be in contact with you shortly.

Katie Elliott
Customer Service Representative

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Resolve
Service Manager Catherine reached out to me regarding my issue. I brought my car back in to get it checked out.
The willingness to resolve this issue is greatly appreciated. Thank you

05/22/2019 Category: Service
First time
I've never had an issue before. Just recently I brought my car in because of a check engine light. The service has always been great and the staff as well. I'll will be taking it back to get this issue resolved.
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 05/23/2019

Hello Rita,

Robert S.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Good follow up
After expressing my concerns with the last visit with the dealership, I was contacted shortly after to discuss the issue. My concerns were addressed, and steps were taken to have myself come back and a regular customer. It meant a lot to see such a quick response to my issue.

12/10/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Beware when going to the dealership. I only go to the dealership because I wanted the best service, not the worst. I took my car in cause my brake light was on. They had my car for a week because I was out of the country. They said my caliper was bad and needed to be replaced, I said ok and begged them to check the rest of my breaks and they refused. I picked my car up and they said everything was good. I called the service manager and expressed how I wanted everything checked including my calipers. I was told to setup appointment for break inspection. I did so coming in the next week. They still didn’t check everything but wanted to charge 500 for new brakes on the rear. I asked why the last person a week ago document everything was good. Service advisor Lisa said she has nothing to do with what happen before, she can only deal with today. Please be care when going to this dealership.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 12/10/2018

Hello Robert,

Larry M.
Hobart, IN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Resolution
I was contacted by Katie Slyvester who made me feel like the Webb family. She worked very hard to resolve an issue I had and I am very pleased.

06/07/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Non
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/08/2018

Hello Larry,

Robert S.
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Dealership cares about its customers
After learning about a problem I had, the manager reached out to me right away to understand the problem. I was asked to come in as soon as possible. After coming in, the problem was quickly identified and taken care off. I’m happy with how I was treated, and I look forward to doing all my business with them. Thanks again

03/19/2018 Category: Service
Leaking oil
The service has always been good, but after the last visit my car now leaks oil. I hate I have to clean up oil every other day now.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/20/2018

Hello Robert,

We will be contacting shortly to discuss your recent service visit.

KK
Katanya K.
Hammond, IN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Supervisor
They resolved my issue right away once I spoke to Katie

03/15/2018 Category: Service
Supervisor
Improve on looking at customers vehicle more thoroughly
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/16/2018

Hello Katanya,

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again in service!

Katherine Schreiber
Customer Service Manager

CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/16/2018

Hello Katanya,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me today.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

ES
Elaine S.
Gary, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Response to Concern
I received an immediate response to my concerns about my latest experience with the service department at Webb Hyundai. And the response came from the Service Manager who noted my concerns and responded very positively and apologized for the rather off handed way I was treated. She was in no way defensive or stand offish and offered to remedy the experience.

02/02/2018 Category: Service
It Use To Be Wonderful
I previously had nothing but 5 star ratings for my service experience. Not sure what has happened to the Service Dept. in Highland.

I would recommend the dealer, not necessarily the Service Dept. and again would say that is not what I would have said the past 5 years.

I am having difficulty saying whether or not a would recommend the "business" to a friend. Because of what I said in the paragraph above. Therefore, I am going to fill in "no", since you require that I answer something.
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 02/03/2018

Hello Elaine,

We will be contacting shortly to discuss your recent service visit.

Katherine Schreiber
Customer Service Manager

CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 02/05/2018

Thank you Elaine for taking the time to talk with me today.
We truly appreciate you as our customer.

HN
Heather N.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/27/2017 Category: Service
They fixed their mistakes and went over and beyond my expectations.
Cindy was super apologictic and very eager to fix the issues I was having. Thank you

12/27/2017 Category: Service
I got an icebox where my washer fluid use to be...
They'll tell you that they will call you to setup an appointment with the remote starter company and never call you back. They'll also put the incorrect washer fluid in your car and it'll freeze everything up in the winter! Pay attention to what you are doing!
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 12/28/2017

Hello Heather,

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your visit.

David S.
De Motte, IN
10/18/2017 Category: Service
after being contacted all misunderstandings were cleared up in a very considerate way. VERY PLEASED
misunderstanding was cleared up. I am satisfied with the outcome

10/18/2017 Category: Service
Narrow minded
Robots. treated me like I was stupid
Ernest H., Service Director from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 10/19/2017

David,

We will contacting you shortly to discuss your feedback.

Sincerely
Ernie Hack
Service Director

EP
Edward P.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Quick response.
Issue was resolved satisfactory and quickly.

10/09/2017 Category: Service
Charged to coolant cap that was not put back on.
Service dept charged my wife for missing coolant reserve cap that 100% not put on from past service there. Also, it was the washer cap they ordered first. Not too smart
Ernest H., Service Director from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 10/10/2017

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your feedback.

Sincerely