Overall Rating 4.6913623/5Overall Rating 4.6913623/5Overall Rating 4.6913623/5Overall Rating 4.6913623/5rating 4.6913623
Overall Rating 2.1111111/5Overall Rating 2.1111111/5rating 2.1111111rating 2.1111111rating 2.1111111

Roger W.
Highland, IN
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Lied about condition of my tires in order to profit themselves.
If I could give a 0 I would, I thought the days of car dealerships ripping off customers was a thing of the past. Boy was I wrong.
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/06/2019

Hello Roger,

We will be contacting shortly regarding your recent service visit.

219-923-2277

BA
Brian A.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Taking Steps
Received a call from the service manager today, she expressed her regrets for what had happened and she is working on a solution ,so the issue I had won't be repeated or happen to another customer.

10/11/2019 Category: Service
Cleanliness
When my car was returned to me , there were spots on my driver and passenger seats , also on the side of my drivers seat. I showed the service advisor and she had them clean it but why would someone that works on cars, not put something on the seats before they sit on them.
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 10/11/2019

Hello Brian,

We will be contacting you shortly about your recent service visit.

219-923-2277

Dyer, IN
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
After speaking with the Service Manager Katie, I was satisfied with the resolution from the recent service that I received. She informed me that she spoke to all parties involved and that there was miscommunication on there end. Katie apologized to me and made sure that I was taken care of regarding this matter. She told me to come and see her in the future for any issues that I might encounter. I want to thank Katie for reaching out to me and letting me know that they do value there customers.

08/20/2019 Category: Service
Dealership Creates Bogus Services to Change Extra Money
Took my car to have a check engine light looked. Before I took the car in I did some online research to see if a repair could be done to the part that was giving me trouble. Dealership ended up telling me that part could not be adjusted and that I would need a new turbo boost which cost 5,000 dollars. I know that should not be the case and took the car to a local repair shop. They ended up making the adjustment to the part just as I had read about online. Not only did I save thousands of dollars!! But the part the dealership said that needed to be replaced did not and my car is running fine. This dealership does this all the time where they try to get you to pay for extra services that are not even needed on your car. Just another dealership that is trying to find another way to gouge people’s money for extra profit.
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/20/2019

We are sorry to hear this. A manager will be in contact with you shortly.

Katie Elliott
Customer Service Representative

FR
Fidencio R.
Hobart, IN
03/26/2019
Liars
Was in the market for a new car.. got nothing but the run around... they are all scam artists... would never recommend anyone to purchase any car there..
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/29/2019

AC
Alex C.
Valparaiso, IN
03/20/2019
Very bad Experience, and a lot of lies
I had a very bad experience at this location, from the time when i register via phone to service my vehicle:
1. On the phone I was told that the charge will be one price, when I arrived at the location the price was totally different, i told them that on the phone i was told different, the guy didn't care. Even after applying a coupon the price was higher than the price that i was told on the phone,
2. I asked how long is the oil change, they said 1hr, I waited 2 hr.
3.They didn't even regulate the pressure in my tires, which is done in other places, they checked it though, didn't ask me if i wanted it regulated, which is an obvious thing to do.
4.Then on the service results/finding , it says that i declined some work, they didn't even ask me !!!
5. Minor staff, car not washed and seat not pulled back

So lies after lies, very frustrated visit.
Not recommend to anyone, stay away
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/21/2019

Alex, we are sorry to hear this. Someone will be contacting you shortly.

Katie Elliott
Customer Service Representative

AF
Anika F.
Chicago Heights, IL
12/20/2018
Such a horrible experience...
We took out car in on 12/14/18 for a standard oil change and to report an issue with the car driving more sluggish than usual (when on ECO, the car does hesitate). My son mentioned to the person who came to the car that we had an appt for an oil change. That person proceeded to give him instruction on pulling the vehicle all the way in and reporting to the window. When my son went to the window there was another lady there that took some information and instructed him on where to take a seat to wait. After all was said and done, no one ever checked into the sluggish behavior of he car and when my son asked questions toward the end, when being informed of what needed to be completed, he felt brushed off and ignored. He called me and told me what happened and I contacted the dealership immediately. I spoke with a very rude service advisor named Lisa Sprouse who mentioned to me that she my son never told her that there as something wrong with the car until the end of service, when he was paying. My son vehemently denies it and the young lady Lisa went as far as to tell me that it wasn't her problem if I believed my son over her. After letting her know that I would be contacting corporate we hung up. I was contacted a little while later by Katie, the service manager. Katie Sylvester has always been great and her professionalism is appreciated, but she can't be there 24/7 to deal with all customers at all times. Katie committed to me bringing the car back in to check things out. So, 12/19/18 my son takes the car back in at 7:30am. They run a diagnostic on the car, everything appears fine and they resolve that it's driving as sluggish as it is, because it's on ECO mode. Well, that's not abnormal except it is noted that they experienced the same thing we've been experiencing; however that's what happens when you drive in ECO. So the car is fine. My son goes to the gas station and low and behold the fuel door won't open. He keeps hitting the button, but it won't open. We look online to see how to open it manually via the handbook and it won't open still. Now we need to take the car back to the dealership this morning so that we can get the fuel door open to put gas in the car... all before work and the dealer doesn't open until 7:30am, we're not even sure if they will fix the issue this morning. This is frustrating and it seems as if though there is always some kind of issue with this dealership (whether it's losing parts, putting on two different sized wiper blades, miscommunications and misinformation), the only people who actually help after things go awry is Justin and Katie...
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 12/20/2018

Hello Anika,

We will be contacting you shortly about your recent service visit.

Robert S.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Good follow up
After expressing my concerns with the last visit with the dealership, I was contacted shortly after to discuss the issue. My concerns were addressed, and steps were taken to have myself come back and a regular customer. It meant a lot to see such a quick response to my issue.

12/10/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Beware when going to the dealership. I only go to the dealership because I wanted the best service, not the worst. I took my car in cause my brake light was on. They had my car for a week because I was out of the country. They said my caliper was bad and needed to be replaced, I said ok and begged them to check the rest of my breaks and they refused. I picked my car up and they said everything was good. I called the service manager and expressed how I wanted everything checked including my calipers. I was told to setup appointment for break inspection. I did so coming in the next week. They still didn’t check everything but wanted to charge 500 for new brakes on the rear. I asked why the last person a week ago document everything was good. Service advisor Lisa said she has nothing to do with what happen before, she can only deal with today. Please be care when going to this dealership.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 12/10/2018

Hello Robert,

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your recent service visit.

Robert S.
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Dealership cares about its customers
After learning about a problem I had, the manager reached out to me right away to understand the problem. I was asked to come in as soon as possible. After coming in, the problem was quickly identified and taken care off. I’m happy with how I was treated, and I look forward to doing all my business with them. Thanks again

03/19/2018 Category: Service
Leaking oil
The service has always been good, but after the last visit my car now leaks oil. I hate I have to clean up oil every other day now.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/20/2018

Hello Robert,

We will be contacting shortly to discuss your recent service visit.

AG
Alexis G.
Crown Point, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Dishonesty and poor communication
Poor
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/02/2018

Hello Alexis,

We will be contacting shortly to discuss your recent service visit.

HN
Heather N.
Griffith, IN
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/27/2017 Category: Service
They fixed their mistakes and went over and beyond my expectations.
Cindy was super apologictic and very eager to fix the issues I was having. Thank you

12/27/2017 Category: Service
I got an icebox where my washer fluid use to be...
They'll tell you that they will call you to setup an appointment with the remote starter company and never call you back. They'll also put the incorrect washer fluid in your car and it'll freeze everything up in the winter! Pay attention to what you are doing!
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 12/28/2017

Hello Heather,

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your visit.

Whiting, IN
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Unsatisfied service
Service department needs some better training. People skills from service advisor needs improvement and technical knowledge from technician needs improvement. Leaving the dealership with the same problems as you came in and being told it’s “water bottles and stuff” when the car had none in it isn’t a good way to treat a customers concerns.
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/10/2017

Hello,

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your recent visit.

EP
Edward P.
Griffith, IN
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Quick response.
Issue was resolved satisfactory and quickly.

10/09/2017 Category: Service
Charged to coolant cap that was not put back on.
Service dept charged my wife for missing coolant reserve cap that 100% not put on from past service there. Also, it was the washer cap they ordered first. Not too smart
Ernest H., Service Director from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 10/10/2017

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your feedback.

Michael W.
Schererville, IN
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/10/2017 Category: Service
2 hour wait
had an appointment for basic inspection and oil change, and it took 2 hours
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/10/2017

Hello Michael,

We will be contacting you shortly to disscuss your visit.

Indianapolis, IN
07/17/2017 Category: Service
Horrible customer service
They were very rude, I had to contact the dealership to find out what was going on with my vehicle
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 07/17/2017

Hello,

We will be contacting you shortly to disscuss your visit.

Darnita W.
Lansing, IL
05/10/2017 Category: Service
Erie did do his best to help the problem which was great
Yes I would seeing that the services manager did try to solve my problem. And Katie is great when I showed her the dent that the guy who worked on my car she apologize and told me she would leave Ernie a note about it. When I called the next day Ernie told me to bring my car in so they could fix the problem. I just wasn't happy with the repair but Erie did do his part as a manager.

05/10/2017 Category: Service
THE GUY WHO WORKED ON MY CAR PUT A DENT IN IT AND DIDN'T SAY A WORD ABOUT IT!!
I DON'T REALLY KNOW
Ernest H., Service Director from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 05/10/2017

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your feedback.

DZ
Debra Z.
Crown Point, IN
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
01/13/2017 Category: Service
Horrible Service
I don't even want to give this service department 1 star. I brought my car twice for the same problem and it wasn't taken care of. I was left with an unsafe vehicle to drive, thank god another shop is fixing the car so I can feel safe driving. Never will I be back!!
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 01/13/2017

Thank you for the feedback Debra. We will be contacting you shortly in effort to resolve this issue.

Ernest H., Service Director from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 01/13/2017

Debra Zarate,

We are greatly displeased about the situation with your vehicle.   During our conversation I made several attempts to help your situation. With the advise of our Hyundai factory trained technicians we are confident our suggestions are correct. As you stated you are making repairs with a non-Hyundai facility. It is in our professional experience and knowledge these repairs will not correct the issue with your vehicle. We hope to see you in the future.

ER
Eugene R.
Highland, IN
11/16/2016 Category: Service
the service was great
I think hyundai has great perfectionism

11/16/2016 Category: Service
Car is cheap crap
Cheap piece of junk way over priced
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/18/2016

Thank you for the feedback Eugene. We will be contacting you shortly in effort to resolve this issue.

Katie Schreiber

EH
Ebony H.
Calumet City, IL
10/10/2016
Update On Previous Review.
Spoke with the Service Director Ernie he personally attempted to resolve my concerns. I appreciate the immediate response to my posting and the effort that was made to by Ernie and his Service team to correct any misunderstandings. When give the opportunity I must say they did everything in their power to help me and for this I am thankful.

10/10/2016
Service Department or Money Making Scam
Took my car in for the check engine light. Told by the service department I need to pay for something that was done a few weeks ago. Attempted to explain to the Serivce advisor that that was just dojne and the problem was not resolved. The Service advisor was rude would not allow me to speak. He told me that they would recommend service on the age of the car not what was actually checked and determined to be a problem. So to pay for what was recommended because before they could change what the problem actually is since it's under warranty they would need to try other things first even when that's not the problem. Bascially they charge for and recommend services that are not needed. I guess this is a way to make money.
Ernest H., Service Director from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 10/11/2016

Ebony,

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your feedback

KC
Kevin C.
Munster, IN
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/02/2016 Category: Service
Service issue
Issue concerning the noise coming from underneath the vehicle was addressed (free of charge) and not detected by the service department.

10/02/2016 Category: Service
Poor service and no accountability!!!
I took my vehicle in for an oil change and a power steering recall the service advisor informed me of. Got my vehicle back and immediately heard a noise, not previously heard, coming from underneath the vehicle!!! I took the vehicle back to the dealership and was told that in would have to pay the diagnostic charge to determine what the issue might be!!
Ernest H., Service Director from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 10/03/2016

Kevin,

We will be contacting you shortly regarding your visit.

Portage, IN
08/31/2016 Category: Service
No receipt, Manager was extremely rude!!
Would never go back here until I learn that their store manager has been fired. Never have I ever been so wrongly treated for wanting a detailed receipt for services coating over $500. Car was a little better than when I dropped it off. But the air bag light was on when I picked it up and it wasn't on before I dropped it off. So disappointed. I thought at least the place where I bought the car I would receive great service but I ended up dealing out more money than going to a different shop.
Ernest H., Service Director from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 09/01/2016

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your feedback.

Sincerley