Wes Jackson Automotive Center

ID
INGA D.
03/06/2019
AMAZING SERVICE!!!
I just started taking my car to WES JACKSON Auto, after my brother recommnded it. And I will say that had I known about WES JACKSON before, I would have been a customer long before now! They are very helpful & very friendly! They sincerely care about their customers needs. Although I had minor repairs since going to Wes Jackson Auto, I was very impressed & will definitely be a regular customer when repairs are needed for my car!!!
Highly recommend!

Jim L.
10/26/2018
Just in and recommended by Andy Hines and now our new go to place! Very reliable and just all round awesome folks!

DV
Denise V.
Oaks, PA
09/14/2017
Great service..friendly staff
Thank you to my mechanic Sal who personally spoke to me and explained condition of vehicle and gave recommendations. I felt comfortable that he did a complete job on my enhanced inspection to make sure my vehicle was safe. Thank you. I appreciated that you made a personal impression not only for yourself but the shop! Kim and Lia are super customer service reps. I spoke to Kim mostly and she was always pleasant on the phone and gave complete instruction as to what needed to be done next. I give this shop a 5 star rating for repair professionalism and their friendly staff.

CT
Chaz T.
05/09/2017
Great Experience
Being new to the area I was flying blind and took the recommendation of a neighbor. Staff was awesome and explained everything that was wrong and exactly what needed to be done. Chris and Keith we're fantastic. I would recommend them to anyone.

KC

RE
Ryan E.
Volvo S60
01/30/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said the overall experience was great.

RD
Rich D.
Cadillac Allante
01/23/2017
very professional
very professional, explained what needed to be done and did a good job
Keith S. from Wes Jackson Automotive Center responded on 01/26/2017

Rich,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on our behalf. We value our customers always want to provide the best value in automotive service.

Rick W.
01/12/2017
state inspection
Very nice people. Very happy with their work...
Keith S. from Wes Jackson Automotive Center responded on 01/13/2017

Rick,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to be of service. Please remember, we offer a 24000 mile/2 year warranty on repairs. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle.

Rick W.
01/07/2017
broken down car
very friendly staff diagnosed the issue quickly and fixed my sons car....
Keith S. from Wes Jackson Automotive Center responded on 01/10/2017

Rick,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our behalf. We are glad you are happy our service.

CT
Cynthia T.
Spring City, PA
12/30/2016
Great as always!
I just love this place! Clean, friendly, quality work and, reasonable prices. I tell all my friends about this hidden gem, whenever they mention their repair woes. Lol.

Cynthia,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on our behalf. We are glad you are happy with our service as we do strive to exceed our customer's expectations. Thanks also, for spreading the word to your friends.

EM
Erica M.
Audubon, PA
Saturn LS1
12/29/2016 Category: Service
Erica said they always do a good job. Her parents also go there. She would like to thank them.

Erica,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on our behalf. We are glad you are happy with our service as we value the relationship we have with your parents and now you as well.

PH
Pat H.
Limerick, PA
Mercedes-Benz S500
12/26/2016 Category: Service
Pat said he is happy with their service.

Pat,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on our behalf. We are glad you are happy with our service.

EP
Eric P.
12/21/2016
Friendly service, owner took time to explain things in detail
Excellent customer service, friendly staff, thorough explanation of services rendered. Went the extra mile to help with extra things not in the scope of work.
Keith S. from Wes Jackson Automotive Center responded on 12/21/2016

Eric,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our behalf during this busy time of year. We are glad you are happy with our service as we do strive to exceed our customer's expectations.
Wishing you a Merry Christimas!

HN
Harry N.
Norristown, PA
12/21/2016 Category: Service
Harry said he was pleased with the service and the mechanic seemed very qualified.

Harry,

KA
Kathleen A.
12/16/2016 Category: Service
Kathleen said the business is convenient and friendly.
Keith S. from Wes Jackson Automotive Center responded on 12/21/2016

Kathleen,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our behalf. We are glad you were happy with our service.
Merry Christmas to you!