MF
Melinda F.
Dodge Caliber
07/31/2021
The best service in town.
I love Wick Automotive. They give great customer service. Their work is done right and in a very timely manner and they guarantee their work. I won't let anyone else work on my car. I recommend their service to my friends and family.
Brad W., owner from Wick Automotive responded on 08/04/2021

Thanks for that great review Melinda. Hope we can service your car for a long time.

Winnebago, IL
07/30/2021
Fast, competent and honest service.
Great service. Would recommend.
Brad W., owner from Wick Automotive responded on 08/04/2021

Thanks for the review. Sorry that shield wasn't installed properly. Hopefully we'll earn a 5 star next time

TH
TIna H.
Loves Park, IL
07/14/2021
Honest
Very happy with the work that was performed on my car. I now know what else needs to happen and how soon. Got my car back when they said I would which I’ve had problems in the past with other shops. All in all a very good experience. I’ll be back !!
Brad W., owner from Wick Automotive responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you Tina. Your car seems very solid and worth repairing. Glad we got your car fast for you and hope to hear from for future repairs and maintenance.

Jason M.
Lincoln Navigator
07/14/2021
Fast, courteous, and knowledgeable
The experience was a quick one, the fine staff at Wick found a pesky problem that forced 1 mechanic into retirement. All in less than 24 hours. Thanx, again.
Brad W., owner from Wick Automotive responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you for nice review Jason. Glad we could find your problem. Keep us in mind for your future auto repair needs

David and Gigi H.
GMC Savana Passenger
06/30/2021
Solid repair work short turnaround
Have enjoyed working with the experience team at wick automotive
Brad W., owner from Wick Automotive responded on 07/06/2021

Thanks David, Hope you can keep using that van for years to come.

Honda Ridgeline
06/22/2021
Awesome work
Awesome work and customer service!!
Brad W., owner from Wick Automotive responded on 06/23/2021

Glad we could get those brakes working for you, and found that ring for you.

Doug and Kelly R.
06/04/2021
To the rescue
Brad to the rescue again. We had trouble getting our truck started and when it did start called Wick's and they said come on in. Brad checked it and it was the battery so he replaced it right away. And then we were on our way. Thanks again!
Brad W., owner from Wick Automotive responded on 06/10/2021

Thanks for the great review. Hope the rest of your camping plans came together with out problems

BF
Brian and Flora F.
Ford Cutaway
05/27/2021
Great work
Best brakes I've ever had. Nice job!
Brad W., owner from Wick Automotive responded on 05/31/2021

Glad to hear you like the brakes now

Ford Police Interceptor
05/08/2021
Solving the problem
Had so many problems. One was a stumper. But Brad always will get to the bottom of it. It may take time. But will get done.
Brad W., owner from Wick Automotive responded on 05/11/2021

That was a head scratcher. Faulty new parts that create a whole new set of prblems are unussual but do happen. Thanks for being patient while we figured it out.

05/08/2021
Gets the job done
Bought a newer truck. And no problem doing a overall check up .
Brad W., owner from Wick Automotive responded on 05/11/2021

We like to drive and give a check over to cars/trucks before purchase for our customers.

TF
Tom F.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Tom said this place has a very good mechanic and knows what he's doing. He did a pretty good job on his vehicle.

Dave and Connie R.
04/07/2021
Fast dependable service
Best place in town!
Brad W., owner from Wick Automotive responded on 04/08/2021

Thanks for the great review Dave. Glad all we had to do was tighten a loose fitting

Bill M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Bill said the staff are real nice, they provide quick and very good service at a reasonable price.
Brad W., owner from Wick Automotive responded on 04/05/2021

Thanks for the great review Bill. Hope to see you back for the other repairs.

Jody K.
Saint Charles, IL
03/03/2021
Customer service
Jason was knowledgeable, kept me informed, and answered all my questions. Will take my car there from now on.
Brad W., owner from Wick Automotive responded on 03/05/2021

Thanks for the great review Jody. If you do have any problems please call us. We want you to be happy with your repairs.

Dodge Avenger
02/01/2021
Fantastic work
we use Wick everytime we need work done. They a re very quick and prices are always fair.
Brad W., owner from Wick Automotive responded on 02/02/2021

Thanks for the great review. We are happy to hear you're glad with our repairs.