Overall Rating 4.8235265/5Overall Rating 4.8235265/5Overall Rating 4.8235265/5Overall Rating 4.8235265/5rating 4.8235265
Overall Rating 2.76471/5Overall Rating 2.76471/5rating 2.76471rating 2.76471rating 2.76471

James L.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/18/2018 Category: Service
They solved the mystery
Somehow I lost my keys inside the car and despite an exhaustive search on my part, I could not find them.Wile service was able to find them only after removing both front seats.
Wile service was prompt, courteous and thorough, as always.

GD
Gary D.
Chaplin, CT
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai/Wile Motors
The car is excellent - so is Wile Motors - both sales and service.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, friendly staff
It was very easy to make an appointment - the techs were great and the car was repaired quickly.

Bonnie H.
Norwich, CT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Great people, great service, clean building
Still like going to Columbia for my oil changes. They check for recalls before doing any service on the car.

Naples, FL
10/10/2018 Category: Service
recall
Recall process was done timely

John M.
Taftville, CT
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Service is always prompt and on time.

Marlborough, CT

Lisa M.
Central Village, CT
09/27/2018 Category: Service
COULDN'T ASK FOR BETTER
I brought my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. I was taken in right away. Marc Charron, the service rep, told me he would check on the tires to see if they needed rotating! I thought that was awesome because most places would just do it so they could make more money. I didn't end up needing my tries rotated, BTW. The automotive technician who worked there was so nice and pleasant! One our way to the waiting room, I was greeted by the President, Mr. Wile, and that always means a lot to me! My grandson and I enjoyed a coffee in the waiting room and within twenty minutes, my car was ready! All and all, though I have to travel over 30 minutes, I wouldn't go any place else!

Kristen T.
Coventry, CT
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Entire service dept!
Thank you Todd and mechanic - always a pleasure

Ashford, CT
09/21/2018 Category: Service
"Check Engine Light"
My car's "Check Engine Light". would go on and off occasionally. I made the appointment to have this analyzed. I was told that a part had to be ordered to fix the problem. I am waiting for a call to have the problem fixed. I am hoping to hear from Wile Hyundai after they receive the part needed to complete the job.

ES
Elizabeth S.
Groton, CT
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Love Wile Hyundai!
If you want excellent service and a great deal on a Hyundai then go to Wile Hyundai!

KK
Kathleen K.
Canterbury, CT
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Your staff is exceptional.
The service appointment was just as good an experience as when I leased the car.
Marc C. from Wile Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank You for taking the survey and the great response. Thank You for your business. Marc C.

Kevin T.
Mansfield, CT
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Mark stands by his mechanics and makes sure the customer is satisfied.
Marc C. from Wile Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank You for choosing us for your business. Marc C.

Michele B.
Norwich, CT
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Oil Service
Excellent Customer Service. Very friendly staff.

ME
Mdshahed E.
Mansfield Center, CT
2006 Hyundai Sonata
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Front sub-frame install
I am very happy that Wile Hyundai contacted the manufacturer to cover my sub-frame replacement cost which was rotten and could cost me around 1880$. Mark is very helpful and excellent person who took the picture of the rotten subframe and get the pre-authorization from Hyundai Manufacturer for the cost. I would like to thank both Wile Hyundai and Hyundai Manufacturer to cover this cost.

James L.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Reliable service
I am completely satisfied with service from Wile, which is rare these days.

FM
Fernand M.
East Hampton, CT
08/31/2018 Category: Service
The service departement is what keeps me going back to Wile. Great service!

Windham, CT
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Courteous, thorough and quick.
Marc C. from Wile Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank You for your business and choosing Wile Hyundai for your service needs. Marc C.

WS
Walter S.
CT
08/25/2018 Category: Service
15 Sonata
Convenient. Can always get an appointment to match my schedule. A pleasure working with the service guys.

Kristen T.
Coventry, CT
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Always confident getting great service!
Marc C. from Wile Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you for the great survey. We thank you for your business. Marc C.