Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5rating 4.8333333
Overall Rating 2.72222/5Overall Rating 2.72222/5rating 2.72222rating 2.72222rating 2.72222

John M.
Taftville, CT
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service as usual.

GD

Paul S.
Mansfield, CT
2009 Hyundai Accent
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is kind and helpful!

EC
Edwin C.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service just had to wait a little longer than usual
everything exemplary except wait time.

CA
Christopher A.
Wolcott, CT
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience with Great People
I am a new car owner and I was very stressed when my car began having problems during my drive to work. I talked with David at Wile Hyundai and he was so sweet and understanding. Even though he was booked all day, he made time to take a look at the car. He called me a bunch of times during the day and kept me updated on the situation, and then completed the services by the end of the work day so that I didn't have to worry about finding a ride to work the next day. Everyone was so kind and welcoming at Wile when I came to pick up the car. All in all, I had a great experience at the dealership and I would recommend it to anyone.

GW
George W.
Waterford, CT
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Quality employees
All the staff at this dealership are courteous and friendly.

NC
Nancy C.
North Franklin, CT
2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Very nice professional service department
Wile Hyundai provided top of the line service to my 2009 Elantra despite the fact it was purchased somewhere else. This is the place I will be buying my next new vehicle sometime this fall. Wile, you are all amazing. Thanks so much!

Columbia, CT
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Dealership
Homey atmosphere, friendly staff, pro service!

Bernard S.
Old Saybrook, CT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Great people - owner, sales, service, and administrative.
Excellent service in all areas.

Ashford, CT

Lebanon, CT
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Honest Dealer
Long time customer of Wile Hyundai. Have been so because I feel that it is an honest dealership.whose owner and employees have integrity. As long as Wile continues to treat me honestly and fairly as they have done over the last several years we will stay with them. Why go somewhere else and take a chance with a typical car dealer?

David M.

highly recommend.

Carol H.
Oakdale, CT
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Location and helpful friendly staff
Even though the dealership was experiencing computer problems service was excellent and timely. Service coordinator was very apologetic, a printout and receipt could not be provided at that time and payment was made later that day by phone. Paperwork would be mailed. Excellent!

PR
Phyllis R.
Lebanon, CT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Very happy. Just wish Saturday appointments were an option.

Willimantic, CT
05/09/2019 Category: Service
great service
5 stars

Timothy B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Dealership type service
I have always been received well at Wile Hyundai. Politeness and good service seem to be the norm. My last service was not at Wile. I had a battery installed. My next service will be a synthetic oil change that I will perform. If I have a problem I cannot figure out I am confident that Wile can.

Joanne P.
Colchester, CT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/08/2019 Category: Service
I like the fact that the Service Department knows me and my Tucson. The personal care cannot be beaten.