Overall Rating 4.8124987/5Overall Rating 4.8124987/5Overall Rating 4.8124987/5Overall Rating 4.8124987/5rating 4.8124987
Overall Rating 2.8125/5Overall Rating 2.8125/5rating 2.8125rating 2.8125rating 2.8125

08/13/2018 Category: Service
nice friendly service crew
a nice small town feel with cost conscience, quality work
Marc C. from Wile Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for choosing Wile Hyundai for Your service needs. We Value You as Our Customer, and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank's again. Marc C.

PR
Patricia R.
CT
2014 Hyundai Accent
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Exemplary service as always.
My experience with this business is always the same, the best.

BV
Barbara V.
Manchester, CT
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Service that is reliable.
Honest and thorough.

North Franklin, CT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Everyone makes you feel welcome
Marc C. from Wile Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank You for your positive response, and for choosing Wile Hyundai for Your maintenance and service needs. We value You as Our customer, and look forward to providing the very best serivice experience. Thank You again Marc C.

Ashford, CT
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Good job

Judith S.
Groton, CT
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people, great service!
I have always received excellent service

North Franklin, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/05/2018 Category: Service
They took the time to listen to me and Was able to avoid an expensive repair bill.
Thank you to Dylan Hunniford and Mr. Charron.

BN
Bruce N.
Brooklyn, CT
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Oil changes
Oil change was free as loyalty card was full. Still did full inspection and normal courteous service.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Seriously?
Average
Marc C. from Wile Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank You for choosing Wile Hyundai for your Service Needs. We Value You as our Customer and strive to give the best service experience. If You Have a suggestion or an Idea on how We can provide a better experience, please contact Me Marc C. again Thank You for Your business.

Carol B.
Hebron, CT
07/23/2018
The entire team of people at Wile are very "in tune" with what the customer wants
I have never had an issue that could not be resolved immediately following service
I find everyone to be quite knowledgeable, great commuters, etc.

Lebanon, CT
07/23/2018 Category: Service
A Good Dealer
We have bought several cars from Wile over the years, and a large part of that reason is because of Mark in the service department. WE feel that he is honest and we trust him. We have always had good experiences with everyone we have had dealings with at Wile, but Mark would have to be the pinnacle. he has never tried to push something on us that did not ned to be done and has always been honest with us on the work that was needed.

As to the next question about recommendations, we have recommended Wile several times and as a result three cars were bought from the dealer.

SQ
Suzy Q.
Columbia, CT
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service
This Hyundai has been extraordinary for me! I bought my car through this dealership and the salesman, Jesse, was phenomenal!
Just got my car serviced for the first time and they answered all my questions, settled my confusion, were very straightforward and professional. I can't stop recommending this dealership to my friends and family.

WL
Wesley L.
Mansfield, CT
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Never any issues
We bring our Sonata to Wile for all of its service and have never had any issues with incomplete, incorrect, or excessive service. The staff is always friendly, courteous and informative. We can't ask for more than that!

Wesley
We are happy to see that you were completely satisfies , and thank you for giving 5 stars on our review I will pass this along

LD
Leo D.
Canterbury, CT
07/20/2018 Category: Service
The best in service
After having a real bad experience with another dealer it was so nice to see that there is a dealer who cares.
They go out of their way to make you happy.

Leo
We happy to see that you were completely satisfied with our service and looking toward seeing for all your maintenance needs .

KP
Kathie P.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
courteous & friendly staff, prompt & excellent service
ROBERT L G. from Wile Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Kathie
Thank you very much for the 5 star review I will pass this along to our service staff

Lisa M.
Central Village, CT
07/16/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
I brought my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. I was taken in immediately and my car was done in no time. Great service as always!
ROBERT L G. from Wile Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Lisa
Thank you very much for the 5 star review of our service department,  I will pass this along to our service staff

Carol B.
Hebron, CT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2018 Category: Service
service is excellent
see previous reviews

07/15/2018 Category: Service
honest and eliable
Check the previous notes on the mileage
ROBERT L G. from Wile Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Carol
Thank you very much for your survey we try ery hard to keep our customers completly satisfied
Bob Guevara

Carol
We really try had to insure all our customers are completely satisfied we would like to address your fuel mileage issues at your next service visit

WS
Walter S.
CT
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Lisa sonata
Always a pleasure at Wile. With 2 vehicles we can keep Andy and his staff busy.
ROBERT L G. from Wile Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Lisa

Thank you very much for the 5 star review of our service department I will pass this along to our service team , we are always happy to see that our customer are completely satisfied

Bonnie H.
Norwich, CT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2018 Category: Service
The whole crew at Wile it top notch!
Great dealership
ROBERT L G. from Wile Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Bonnie
Thank you very much for your 5 star review of our service department,l I will pass this along to our service team.

PN
Paul N.
Colchester, CT
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service - Wile Hyudai
There is no pressure and Wile Hyundai is always friendly, courteous, and honest. That's what great customer service is all about!!!
ROBERT L G. from Wile Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Paul
Thank you very much for your 5 star review of our  service department , I will pass this along to or team as always we are happy to see that our customers are completely satisfied