Jean W.
Hampton, CT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Wile Hyundai
We are very happy with Wile and recommend them highly. They make us feel like one of the family.

Carol B.
Hebron, CT
04/03/2020 Category: Service
satisfaction
Always when I am due for any type of service, I get the best!

WE
William E.
North Windham, CT
2003 Hyundai Elantra
03/31/2020 Category: Service
they were honest helpful and professional
i have driven hyundai for the last 12 years but not new cars.... as such my experience with Wile Hyundai has been limited to occasional OEM parts.
for this repair the service department there went above and beyond to assist and when the repair was approved they performed the repair quickly, efficiently and skillfully, while dealing with the covid-19 epidemic in a manner that made you feel safe.
i was very impressed

EO
Eileen O.
Mansfield Center, CT
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Wile Motors
Wile Motors is professional and personable. I have use Wile Motors for many years and recommended them to family and friends.

Jacob C.
East Hampton, CT
03/25/2020 Category: Service
EXCELLENT Customer Service!!
Wile Hyundai’s Service Department was honestly THE BEST vehicle experience I’ve ever had. Long story short, I had major engine trouble JUST out of warranty, and Wile Hyundai coordinated with “Corporate” to get my engine fixed at very little cost to me!! I cannot express enough gratitude for the customer service and hard work that went into fixing my vehicle and getting it back to me asap. Thank you times a million to Wile Hyundai and Hyundai Motor America for helping me out of a very desperate vehicle situation!

Ashford, CT
Friendly service
Professional and friendly personnel.

KH
Karen H.
Moodus, CT
Marc Charron is great!

AK
Amy K.
Lebanon, CT
Very Friendly Service Staff
The staff in the service area are always a delight to work with. The service manager is also such a nice guy. The only downside of my visit was how dumpy this lounge area is. I used to bring my car to Meriden Hyundai and when I moved out to Lebanon and started bringing my car to Wile, I realized how good I had it in Meriden. It would be nice if the lounge area was updated and a more pleasurable area to wait in. Other than that, no complaints. Very good people working at this dealership.

LP
Linda P.
Brooklyn, CT
03/14/2020 Category: Service
You are very fortunate to have Mark as you service manager.
Always very courteous. Mark is a great asset to Wile.

Karen M.
Mansfield, CT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai service
The people. They discount prices With coupons. Wish I could have my car washed thougH

Coventry, CT

Bernhard S.
Mansfield Center, CT
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Attention to Details
Every concern that I mentioned was addressed, not just this last time I came in for a service, but every time. And the floors get vacuumed as well.

Dennis L.
Tolland, CT
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, good value, no pressure to do something you don't want
Always friendly, always prompt, nice to do business with. BUT - we keep the headlights on "auto". And they are always turned off after the car is serviced! That has lead to some surprises when we take the car somewhere at night on a well-lit road and suddenly realize our headlights are not on! I have mentioned this several times at Wile, but so far the lights have never been turned back onto "auto". (And I suspect this happens in a lot of other service shops.)

Christine B.
Woodstock, CT
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, very helpful
Excellent service, fast and efficient. Will definitely be back.