Overall Rating 4.6761928/5Overall Rating 4.6761928/5Overall Rating 4.6761928/5Overall Rating 4.6761928/5rating 4.6761928
Overall Rating 2.37143/5Overall Rating 2.37143/5rating 2.37143rating 2.37143rating 2.37143

Franklin Park, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Always great service!
Once again the Wilkins service team has provided excellent customer service! I appreciate how they make you feel like family and like your car is the only one they are working on. Carl is always great at keeping me up to date on the status of my car repairs and providing a loaner when needed.
Keep up the great work - it's hard to find this kind of service nowadays.

Marielle S.
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, honest, friendly service
Well done, no complaints. Thanks for the loaner!
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

We try to make it as easy as possible! Thank You!

James B.
Itasca, IL
07/13/2019
Poor majorwarranty repair service
I recently bought a 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.0T. It was my first experience with that dealership. I was very pleased with the purchase experience. Shortly after, that my 2014 Santa Fe 2.0T suffered engine failure. Although I had purchased it at AutoNation, I elected to have the warranty covered replacement at their dealership, probably a mistake. It took several weeks to get the engine,[not their fault] finally it arrived last Thursday. Cody had called when it came in and assured me it would be installed this week. I came by Thursday, nothing has been done, and I was told it “probably” will be done next week. I pointed out Cory’s assurance and was told Hyundai gives the dealers a certain period of time to get it installed once it arrives and it will not be done until most of that time has expired. I pointed out I have been renting a car and now have another week or more of rental cost. Couldn’t care less, service guy said they would take care of me…. right. Total baloney, clearly the representations made to me last week were just sales crap to get me out the door. I have given you high ratings on every surrey, if this is your customer service on maintenance it is not good. The next day I received a call from Hyundai corporate asking me if I was satisfied with repairs since they thought it was done. I returned the call and left a message that they remained uncompleted. Makes me wonder if Wilkins mislead Hyundai also. Have not heard back from them.
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

We will contact you today to review.

Joseph G.
Brookfield, IL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service by a good staff
As usual good people give you great service, job done right on fist visit.

Thank you Joe!

TA
Teodoro A.
Glendale Heights, IL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Brake replacement
Place where i bought my vehicle and therefore first option to have services needed done at the same facility.
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 07/13/2019

RK
Richard K.
Westmont, IL
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Always do the best job!
I have been loyal to Wilkins for many, many years. Never go anywhere else!
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

We truly appreciate the years of loyal service!

DN
David N.
Wheaton, IL
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Best service department
the service department -Chris is awesome always friendly and insightful - great advocate for your business- If it wasn't for him i wouldn't have bought 3 more cars at your location.
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you Dave!! We all truly appreciate it!

Oakbrook Terrace, IL
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Center Customer Service
Everything went great!

Cody was pleasant and set my appointment over the phone with ease. Carl was the representative onsite the day I brought my car in for service.
Carl was also very pleasant, knowledgeable and has great customer service acumen. I was a big box store manager for years so I have an eye for these things. 😊

Thanks
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for the great review and for choosing Wilkins!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Busy me
I was sure I had deduced the problem with my door and diagnostics confirmed it. The part was ordered. I received the call and scheduled the appointment. Busy me got the days mixed up. But Wilkins serviced me even though..... Great.
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you! We try to make it as easy as possible.

Joan M.
Maywood, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Joan
Excellent customer service, I appreciate not being pushed to replace things that was not necessary. Would definitely be back for my next service
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

We truly appreciate the great review!

Donald C.
Elmhurst, IL
Routine Maintenance
The facility is great and the service advisors are always so helpful and informative.
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for the years of loyal service!

Joy C.
Melrose Park, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Need fast service
Taking too much time
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for choosing Wilkins!

Richard S.
Elmhurst, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very close to me
I did not buy my car from Wilkins because the sale department would not look for the car I wanted told me the would rather sell their own stock. Was very unhappy with them. Not sure if I can recommend to a friend yet.
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE FIVE STAR REVIEW!

MA
Mahmoud A.
Engine replacement
The staff were very helpful !
Also the warranty was incredibly amazing.
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for choosing Wilkins and for the great review!

DI
Dusan I.
Carol Stream, IL
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Professional service
Pleasurable experience
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for the five star review!

Sarah S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Professional, efficient, and trustworthy
The service center at Wilkins runs like a new car: smoothly and reliably. They complete the work in the time promised or sooner. They're honest and don't try to sell you services you don't need. They do good work and know what they're doing. Also, the waiting area is clean, pleasant and quiet. It's clear that they work hard and pay attention to details, but they make it look easy.
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

We truly appreciate the great review and you choosing Wilkins!

Margaret R.
Itasca, IL
2009 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2019 Category: Service
everything about it
excellecent service and friendly people at every level
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 07/06/2019

Thank you for the compliments, we truly appreciate it!

MF
Michele F.
Elmwood Park, IL
Exceptional Service
Friendly and efficient service.

CG
Celeste G.
Bellwood, IL
07/05/2019 Category: Service
My guys Chris, Cody and Carl are simply the best!! Love them!!

Oak Park, IL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for the five star review!