Overall Rating 4.7222231/5Overall Rating 4.7222231/5Overall Rating 4.7222231/5Overall Rating 4.7222231/5rating 4.7222231
Overall Rating 2.2777736/5Overall Rating 2.2777736/5rating 2.2777736rating 2.2777736rating 2.2777736

Richard M.
Gallatin, TN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional in every respect
Mr Bone has assembled an exceptional team dedicated to provide a level of service that clearly exceeds his competition. This team of professionals will ensure all future vehicles we own will come from Lebanon. Cars salesmen come and go. Robb Crockett a long time sales person with Mr Paine made the purchase of our two vehicles a pleasant experience. Another consummate professional!! Also, their entire product line is some of the finest in the industry. My Genesis receives rave reviews from my friends.
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Hi Richard
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai and Genesis family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service provider and look forward to your next visit.

Watertown, TN
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership- To to bottom
Wilson county Hyundai is an absolute pleasure to do business with. From the buying of my car to the service department performing my regular service.
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit.

FD
Fred D.
Nashville, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Randy Jackson
Randy is the best service and parts manager I have ever dealt with he needs a big raise

Mr Drew
Thank you for your rating, review and repeat business. When your here you are with family. We know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Smyrna, TN
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Very Friendly and Quick Service
Title pretty much sums it up. Megan was nice and she made sure we had the first appointment of the morning. Was out of there within an hour with plenty of time to get to work in the morning. Very detailed inspection of the car and service report. Only concern I have is that when I checked the oil level the next day it seemed to be a bit over filled. This worries me because my last car which was a Nissan had the same issue and after several oil changes, eventually the seals gave out and I had an oil leak develop. Next visit I will be very specific to watch how much oil is added and check before I leave.

Thank you for your feedback on your recent Wilson County Hyundai Service experience. We appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to let us know how we are doing. Our employees are our greatest asset, and it’s always great to hear how we have gained our customers trust and loyalty with servicing their Hyundai. Wilson County Hyundai's goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit and we are glad you had a great experience. I can assure you you will not have any issues with your oil or engine, I will have our oil fill gage re-calibrated to make sure no issue in the future. Thank you again for the opportunity, if we can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Wilson County Hyundai family looks forward to your next visit.

David G.
Mount Juliet, TN
06/16/2018 Category: Service
First Service Visit
All was easy, efficient & affordable.

Hi David
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

AR
Ashley R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this place
Always do a good job and right the first time. Good peopleThank you
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/17/2018

Hi Ashley
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Ronnie S.

Robert S.
Hermitage, TN
They seem honest
I already said it
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Hi Robert
Thank you for completing this survey, the great comments and the opportunity to be your service provider. Our customers mean so much more to us than a number or a vehicle. When you service your vehicle at Wilson County Hyundai, you are a member of our family, and we welcome you to our home.  We are your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. Thank you again for the great review of your experience.

Richard M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Hi Richard
Our customers mean so much more to us than a number or a vehicle. When you service your vehicle at Wilson County Hyundai, you are a member of our family, and we welcome you to our home.  We are your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. Thank you for the great review of your experience.

Mount Juliet, TN
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Drink machine.
I continue to look for the Diet Coke machine each time I visit your dealership. I hope that you will reconsider and provide one. I am aware that you provide bottled water, but sometimes I would rather a Diet Coke. Thanks.
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for your rating and review. Wilson County Hyundai family believes that great customer service is the only way to run our business and making sure every customer has their needs and concerns met is important to us. I will forward this info to the owners so we can assist all our customers needs. Thank you so much again for the opportunity.

Curtis B.
TN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/12/2018 Category: Service
64K Oil Change
Great Staff. Super friendly. Way better prices than the other regional dealerships. Saved almost 50% on an oil change with no special deals going on...
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Hi Curtis

BP
Betty P.
Bethpage, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Our Santa Fe damaged during service
Our service oil change, and in park switch on recall was done taking longer time than was expected. The service manager said during this service time someone damaged the back left bumper on our 2017 Santa Fe with paint off in three places. He said to bring car in and will send our car to body shop to repair with a loan of another vihicle to us to drive until done.

Hello Betty
Thank you for making us aware of your recent experience with Wilson County Hyundai.  Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. We work really hard to supply the best service out there, and deliver personal customer support.   I am really sorry about the issue you encountered during the servicing of your Hyundai.  We know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

06/10/2018 Category: Service
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen us as your Hyundai dealer. We appreciate the post and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

GB
Gary B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly
Care about the customer
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/10/2018

Hi Gary
Our customers mean so much more to us than a number or a vehicle. When you service your vehicle at Wilson County Hyundai, you are a member of our family, and we welcome you to our home.  We are your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. Thank you for the great review of your experience, and we look forward to your next visit.

Parts and Service DirectorThank you

DJ
Debra J.
Watertown, TN
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Okay
The dealership is good and nice but they will quite you one wait time and it will not be right. Be prepared to spend the afternoon here.

Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent service here at Wilson County Hyundai. We value you as a customer and your feedback tremendously. I apologize that we did not communicate clearly that the services provided along with the wait time was not inline with what you expected.  It is never our intent to disrespect or dis-service any customer. I have looked into our communication, the services provided with a oil change, cabin filter, multi point inspection and having a tire issue should never be quoted as 15 minutes to complete, our advisor states 15 minutes to ge started on the service due to shop load and I think that was not communicated very well.  I am interested in hearing more details from you regarding your experience. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We truly feel we have let you down and will continue to work with our teams to improve all aspects of service to provide the highest quality every time for every customer.

Hi Debra
I would like to reach out to you to get a little more information on  your last visit.  Our mission is to continually improve and your feedback can help us do just that.  Thanks for your time, we know it is valuable. Please feel free to contact me directly at 615-444-5564 EXT 135. We are working to insure that our service is second to none and  always appreciate the opinions of our Wilson County Hyundai family members. I look forward to speaking with you over the phone and again thanking you for the opportunity and to show how we can improve on communication.

LW
Lance W.
Smyrna, TN
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Always great
There's a reason why Wilson county Hyundai is the only place that is allowed to service my vehicle

Hello Lance

SL
Sharon L.
Hendersonville, TN
06/08/2018 Category: Service
I drive 25 miles to have my Santa Fe services at this dealership because of the service dept being so efficient and reasonably priced. Great people. I purchased this car here as well and had a wonderful experience.

Hello Sharon
Thank you so much for the opportunity to be your service provider, completing this survey with great comments. I know you have lots of options when it comes to servicing your Hyundai, Wilson County Hyundai is your one stop shop and will always be here with your best interest in mind. We are honored to have you a part of the Wilson County family and look forward to your next visit

Lafayette, TN
Service area
Always courteous and efficient. Will continue to return for service
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for your rating and great review. I believe that great customer service is the only way to run our business and making sure every customer has their needs and concerns met is important to us.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask..

Cathy H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
great place
Friendly fast and happy to help. They recommend they don't try to push things on you that the book doesn't call for to run up the bill.

Hello Cathy

2008 Hyundai Accent
Keeping it safe.
I brought my car in for a power steering problem, and they found other issues that needed attention. They were able to fix everything, and I am safe to drive again!

Dear Valued Customer