Overall Rating 4.7380933/5Overall Rating 4.7380933/5Overall Rating 4.7380933/5Overall Rating 4.7380933/5rating 4.7380933

Robin R.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile.
Excellent service and fantastic customer service with a smile and professionalism.

KD
Kathy D.
Castalian Springs, TN
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Megan in service
Excellent customer service from Megan in the service department.
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Hi Kathy
I hope you are enjoying your Elantra, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs.  Our employees are our greatest asset, and it’s always great to hear how we have gained our customers trust and loyalty with servicing their Hyundai.  We work very hard to ensure that happens with every customer on every visit, and look forward to seeing for many miles to come.

Mc Minnville, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
good service
Like the service department

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what we want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit.

Marie M.
Greenbrier, TN
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
01/16/2019 Category: Service
True personal care
The whole team are so amazing and helpful as well as compassionate. Randy Jackson will go above and beyond to help you and make you feel like you're the only customer he has. My car always comes out like brand new!

Hi Marie
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. I know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge. Sometimes good customer service in any business is hard to come by, we work daily to improve and exceed our guest needs.  Wilson County Hyundai's family is here for all your automotive needs, we are honored  to be your service provider knowing all the options you have and the distance you drive.  If we can help you with any of your automotive needs, we are your one stop shop, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

TR
Timothy R.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Megan
Megan makes the experience so easy and so pleasurable.

HI Timothy
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and the great comments. Our employees are our greatest asset, and it’s always great to hear how we have gained our customers trust and loyalty with servicing their Hyundai.  We work very hard to ensure that happens with every customer on every visit, and look forward to seeing again next time.

PC
Patricia C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Timely and excellent service
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Hi Patricia

Thank you for your rating, review and repeat business. We know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

James B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/13/2019 Category: Service
5 Star rating
Last week, while traveling down Main Street, I noticed that I received a warning about one tire losing 4 pounds of air in a heart beat. I noticed that I had a screw in the tire located between the tread and the side. Called to get an appointment the next day. Arrived to the spotless service area. Young lady completed the paperwork quickly and send me on the way. Dealer did not have my tire in stock, so I left the car to install my new tire, have a Hyundai recall repaired along with the repair of a non functioning window washer. Next day, I received a message that everything had been completed and and ready for pickup. Didn't have transportation so I waited till the next morning to pick up my vehicle. Everything was done right and timely. If I have another problem I will return to Wilson County Hyundai. I have owned 4 Hyundai vehicles, 2 Genesis, a Santa Fe and a Sonoma, all excellent.
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Hi James
Thank you for your business and the opportunity. Our goal is to ensure your convenience and “Truly Exceptional” experience on your visit. I know you have options when it comes to your servicing of your Hyundai Santa Fe  and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen us as your Hyundai dealer.  We appreciate the post and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

Carthage, TN
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy, Service worth every penny!
Randy and his staff is efficient, provides a valued service at a reasonable price and faster than expected. I drive over 100 miles one way bypass five other dealers because of this service department.
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Dear Valued Customer

Wilson County Hyundai thanks you for the opportunity to be your service provider and the great comments of what I want our dealership to represent. We are your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. Please let us know if we can help you with any of  your Hyundai needs, we look forward to your next visit.

Teresa M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
They provided me with a quick and convenient time; promptly serviced my car and had me back on the road in less than an hour after explaining all the checks they had done on my car. I always feel confident my car has been well taken care of.

Hi Teresa
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. When you are here you are with family, Wilson County Hyundai is your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service provider and look forward to your next visit.

01/09/2019 Category: Service
The staff is very friendly and easy to work with.
Wilson County Hyundai has a great team in their service department. I highly recommend them to anyone needing their vehicle serviced.

Dear Valued Customer
I hope you are enjoying your Sonata, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit and earn that 5th star.

Josh P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
I was very pleased with the timely service. They had me out of there quicker than expected.

Hi Josh
Thank you for your business and the opportunity. Our goal is to ensure your convenience and “Truly Exceptional” experience on your visit. I know you have options when it comes to your Hyundai Santa Fe  and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen us as your Hyundai dealer. Wilson County is your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We appreciate the post and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
normal service
excellent

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. I believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Watertown, TN
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Megan is such an asset to your service department
I needed to have a headlight replaced and as usual your very capable service department took care of it.

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating.  We are very proud to have Megan as a member of our service team. I appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Wilson County Hyundai. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

Hermitage, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
oil change
The service and facility are excellent; however, I can not afford $57 for an oil change. I will have to find somewhere else

Dear Valued Customer
I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services. I apologize to hear that the price of your service you received did not meet your expectations. Management has been informed to address your concerns. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Wilson County  Hyundai, providing you with maintenance that will keep your  Santa Fe worry free and none of the added extras that you would find with most cheaper oil changes. Quality oil with the manufacturer Quaker State 300,000 mile written warranty, all fluid levels topped off and a multi point inspection that assures your valuable investment of worry free driving. I want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services. Your Wilson County Hyundai family will be here to assist you for any of your automotive needs.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Best service and people
Would not go any where else, Randy is the best at what he does and the girls do a great job!!!!
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating.  Our Team members is what sets us apart from the rest. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Wilson County Hyundai. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Review

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you for your business and the opportunity. Our goal is to ensure your convenience and “Truly Exceptional” experience on your visit. I know you have options when it comes to your Hyundai Tucson and we truly appreciate you allowing Wilson County Hyundai to continue to earn your business. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen us as your Hyundai dealer.  We appreciate the post and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

SP
Steven P.
Smyrna, TN
01/06/2019 Category: Service
👍👍👍
👍👍👍

Hi Steven
Thank you for taking the time to respond back to us informing us of your recent visit. We work hard to ensure every customer receives just the same positive experience you experienced on your visit. Our goal is always to provide excellent service and get you back on the road as quickly as possible. We know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. Wilson County Hyundai is your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Roy B.
good service
good service nice people to deal with the price for oil change a little hugh
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Hi Roy
Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating. When you are here you are with family.  Wilson County Hyundai appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Wilson County Hyundai. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

JZ
Jennifer Z.
Excellent friendly service!
Last year I went there and traded my 2013 Elantra Coupe (bought elsewhere) for my current car, a 2018 Elantra Sport (bought here). I take both my Hyundai cars here for service since I moved back to town a few years ago, and they always give me excellent, timely, friendly service. I would highly recommend them both for service and for buying a new car

Hi Jennifer
Thank you for your rating, review and opportunity. Wilson County Hyundai believes that great customer service is the only way to run our business and making sure every customer has their needs and concerns met is important to us.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask..

Diane P.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
The staff is so friendly and knowledgeable.
n

Hi Diane
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!