4.5

Veronica L.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service Tanya definitely did her job to make sure I was pleased with my visit she was on top of everything deserves a day with pay and a raise
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

NF
Nahid F.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
2020 Hyundai Kona Ev
11/22/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Please improve the quality of work performed..
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/23/2020

Hi Nahid,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.
Please allow me to review your service visit and call you back for more information.

LH
Linzy H.
Hawthorne, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Ruben & Barry
Ruben & Barry are always very helpful & knowledgeable when I come to this location. I never have to worry about my car while it is being serviced which I greatly appreciate!! These two are great!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words about our team. We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

PL
Patrick L.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Vehicle service and repair
Mr Barry the service technician at Hyundai in Carson go extra mile to take care of his customers
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for the kind words about our Barry.

Maria M.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Great Staff!
I brought my car in after receiving a recall letter in the mail, Tania I think he from desk helped me out through the process and was extremely nice! She took the time to explain every single recall code and use. After further inspection by their service team they informed my my car needed a brake flush. Hector Jimenez helped me with this process and was also very nice and informative. Definitely recommend this dealership! (:
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you so much for the great review.

LA
Luz A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Great service by Barry A.
Barry is very professional and always tells me about the great deals they have when I go in for maintenance in my Hyundai Elantra. I never have issues when I go and get quick and easy service. I will continue to bring my car here. Great service!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

MJ
Melissa J.
Downey, CA
11/18/2020 Category: Service
RUBEN and service
I come here first and foremost because of RUBEN. As a women bringing my car to a shop I can’t tell you enough how I rely on his knowledge, recommendations and research when necessary to keep my car running at its best. The service here is also top notch and the wait is usually less than quoted. If it gets busy, RUBEN gets me into a rental and on with my busy life. I took pride in being told by your technician that I keep my 2015 Sonata in tip top shape. That’s all done with RUBEN keeping track of my car’s needs. I also appreciate the detailed explanations whenever I need to ask questions. He’s never too busy to check and explain. I also love your showroom..so as I wait I can fiddle around with the new cars!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for the great review. We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

JJ
Jermaine J.
Inglewood, CA
11/16/2020 Category: Service
The service was amazing
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/17/2020

Thank you so much for the great review.

LW
Leroy W.
Long Beach, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
Every trip is worth it.
I have only had this car since late 2017. I have been there three times just for oil change. The service has been great and speedy. So I have no complaints.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for the great review and for choosing Win Hyundai.

MA
Marcello A.
Harbor City, CA
11/13/2020 Category: Service
The car leave and out quick.
Fast service and quality on top.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review.

Torrance, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
5-Star Service
I always get great service when coming to this dealership. Thanks Ruben for always taking care of me and my car. You're the best!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/13/2020

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

MV
Marisela V.
Long Beach, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional!!!
I called with car issue the day before and was seen the following morning (per my request). Was provided with a complimentary loaner car! Made my life easy as I was able to go to work while my car was getting repaired. Thank you Ruben for going above and beyond and giving exceptional customer service.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/11/2020

Making our customers happy is always our priority. Thank you for choosing Win Hyundai.

EE
Emma E.
Inglewood, CA
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Service of Vehicle
Barry is the best! Came in for an oil change; light fixture and recall notice.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/11/2020

We appreciate you coming to our dealership.

CJ
Carlos J.
Los Angeles, CA
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service
Tania is amazing. Great customer service and attention to detail.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/07/2020

Thank you so much for the great review and for the kind words about our Tania.

Rachel R.
Lomita, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/01/2020 Category: Service
I was very pleased with the service I received.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/01/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.