Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48
4.5

Overall Rating 3.9767449/5Overall Rating 3.9767449/5Overall Rating 3.9767449/5rating 3.9767449rating 3.9767449
Overall Rating 2.1627944/5Overall Rating 2.1627944/5rating 2.1627944rating 2.1627944rating 2.1627944

Compton, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Very good service ,and very professional,Hector is very good and professional,will always come to him.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 12/14/2019

Thank you so much for the great review and your kind words about our Hector. Please come see us again.

MJ
Melissa J.
Downey, CA
12/13/2019 Category: Service
In a few words: RUEBEN
Rueben goes above and beyond to answer my questions, provide me with the repairs that are needed and gives me honest feedback and speedy communication regarding my car. For me it’s about customer service and when someone goes the extra mile..that weighs heavy in my book. It’s a load of my shoulders and the reason why I remain a loyal customer. I also appreciated the coupons that I finally received in the mail!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 12/14/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Your feedback helps us improve and stay current with our customers’ needs. Thank you for recognizing our Ruben. Great Job Ruben!!!

Sincerely,

12/10/2019 Category: Service
Better than expected
After reading all the negative reviews. I was very reluctant to go to Win Hyundai in Carson. My Hyundai needed to be looked at for a possible faulty transmission. Fortunately my Service Advisor Cathy was wonderful she kept me in the loop on what was going on and thankfully Win Carson and Hyundai Motors Corp were great in working with me on getting new transmission in my Hyundai Sonata. Thank you
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you, Making our customers happy is always our priority.

12/10/2019 Category: Service
Good service but the service took too long
The overall service was great but the wait time for the service was not acceptable. It took 2 hours and 45 minutes for a simple change oil. Considering I got there when they opened in the morning at 7am.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback will help us improve in the future. We understand your time is valuable. Unfortunately, on the date of your service 12/7, we were understaffed with two technicians out sick. We hope you will give us another chance to earn your business in the future.

EW
Ed W.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
The intake process for the service of my vehicle was fast and efficient. The service reps were very kind and professional. The coffee and fresh donuts was a nice treat as well..
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate you and hope to see you at your next service visit.

Rosana M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
12/03/2019 Category: Service
LOVE the service at Win Carson
I have many positive things to say Win Carson. The persons I have had dealings with at this dealership have truly demonstrated a lot integrity. I recently set up a service appointment with David Aguilar and my vehicle was promptly taken care of at the service department when I arrived.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We hope to see you on your next service visit.

Lynwood, CA
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Inefficient
Service department is very unprofessional
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 12/03/2019

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback. I am trying to contact you regarding your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience.

AW
Armin W.
Torrance, CA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Engine service light
WIN took care of all the issues with the Extended Warranty provider to get my required repairs completed per the service contract. Sam and Hector went all out to get this done.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate you coming to our dealership.

Joselito Diaz A.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
11/26/2019 Category: Service
A satisfied customer
The service adviser, Barry Albino was very helpful and accommodating. Thank you.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you for the great review. Thank you for the kind words about our Barry. Please come again.

AR
Alejandra R.
Lomita, CA
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service
Thank you to Ruben for always assisting me with my cars maintenance. I appreciate the hard work, and the extra care everyone puts in to their work. I know I will always get the best service from the team of Win Hyundai Carson.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Please come again and Happy Thanks Giving to you and your family.

KH
Kim H.
Los Angeles, CA
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Excellent customer service was given from Barry
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/23/2019

Thank you for choosing Win Hyundai and for recognizing our Barry. Please come again.

EH
Erica H.
Santa Monica, CA
11/22/2019 Category: Service
I can always count on Win Hyundai for all my repairs and services thank you
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/23/2019

11/21/2019 Category: Service
great service!!!
Polite & knowledgeable staff!!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for choosing Win Hyundai Service Department and for the kind words regarding our staff.

IG
Iliana G.
Los Angeles, CA
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for the great review. Please come again.

MJ
Melissa J.
Downey, CA
11/19/2019 Category: Service
RUEBEN
RUEBEN always makes my experience worth it. He understands my concerns, goes the extra mile to get my service handled timely and efficient and makes me feel confident in the work provided by your dealership. I always know what to expect next to plan for and when to give a little extra concern or prioritize a service. You need more service techs like this.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate the kind words about our Ruben. We hope to see you on your next service visit.

K
K.
Redondo Beach, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/19/2019 Category: Service
excellent customer service
I went to Hyundai in Torrance 20433 Hawthorne Blvd, Torrance, CA 90503 and was pushed away saying that they could not help me until the following week after. Tuesday. I explained to them that my car was having issues that it felt like when I pushed the pedal it was forcing itself that I could not drive my car like that, the rep did not care. I called Hyundai Carson and was right away helped after I explained to them the situation they asked to come in the next day! They were concerned about me driving my car with that worry! This is the second time I have gone to the Torrance location and have been told they can not help me. I thought the first time it was because they were super busy or something but this second time I knew it is because they do not want to work and help the client. I will definetly continue coming to Carson location even though its farther :)
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars. We hope to see you one your next service visit.

Manuel P.
San Pedro, CA
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Car repair
I was helped by Ruben Sandoval he was very professional and explained everything very well! I would highly recommend win to all my friends and family! Thank you so much for such professionalism!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/17/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Thank you for the kind words about Ruben.

Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so glad your experience here was a positive one. Thank you for passing the word out to your friends and family.

Lillian M.
Norwalk, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Win Hyundai :)
A big thanks to David, Alex and the staff in finance who made my process in purchasing my vehicle easy and very well explained. Overall the service was amazing. The gentlemen took their time and made sure I had options when it came to choosing. They made sure I test drove the car and made sure I was happy with my choice before moving forward as opposed to being pushy. I never felt like they were trying to just sell me a car.
Its been a week since I purchased my vehicle and I have to say I made the best decision. I am so happy driving in a brand new car.
I definitely recommend you to visit Win Hyundai to find the dream car you have been looking for.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Making our customers happy is always our priority.

RF
Robert F.
Lakewood, CA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is awesome!
This being my first visit to Carson Hyundai, I am Extremely satisfied with the work done to my vehicle as well as the Customer service I experienced. The Customer service person that had helped me, I believe his name was Ruben, was very courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. I will definitely be back.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you so much for the great review and for recognizing our Ruben. We hope to see you on your next service visit.

Mario M.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
The service providers are professional and practice great customer service.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Please come see us again.