4.6

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

2011 Hyundai Equus
05/11/2021 Category: Service
I took my Equus for a couple concerns, Ruben was able to service my car and attend to my concerns and got my car clean too.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/11/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We will see you next time. Take care.

Los Angeles, CA
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Better than other Hyundai branches
They are better than other Hyundai branches. The owner of the services department has good customer service, willing to help out even on busy days. Hector is the best communicator, and his honest car status and friendly assistance put him on top. Overall, the services are acceptable to me. I will recommend it to a friend.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you for the kind words. Yes, you are correct! we are having phone reception issues. We hope to get this resolved soon. Thank you for choosing Win Hyundai, we hope to see you next time.

BW
Belinda W.
Los Angeles, CA
05/07/2021
Class Service.
I have been a long time customer of Win. The service has always been exceptional. Barry has take great care of my car. He keeps me posted on maintenance of my vehicle and gives sounds advise for care.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, we love hearing from our loyal customers. This makes us very happy.

05/06/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you, your kind words make us appreciate great customers like you.

Very helpful and friendly
Hector Jimenez was a big help. Explained thoroughly what needed to be done with my car. Seemed very welcoming from the start. Would definitely come back again. Thanks Hector!

CA
05/04/2021 Category: Service
My time is clearly not important
I’m really upset with my recent service. Not only did I wait for a long time in my vehicle when I came on time the service took twice as long as they said it would and no one bothered to update me while I waited. When I finally got my car is wasn’t washed like they said they would. Only reason I didn’t review this lower is the service performed on my car was done correctly. I honestly might not comeback and get my car serviced elsewhere in the future.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/05/2021

Hello,

My name is Sam, I am the Service Director here at Win Hyundai. Thank you for your honest feedback. I agree with you, when our customers arrive on time for their  appointment, we must respect their time and attend to them in a timely manor. Please accept my sincere apology for the poor service experience you received. I will investigate and find out as to how and why we failed. I will reach out to you for additional information. Please advise me, when will be the most convenient time to call you?

NR
Nancy R.
Inglewood, CA
Great dealership
I like the transparency in the communication. Tania is an amazing customer representative and keeps you in the loop every step of the way.

Linda S.
05/01/2021 Category: Service
The way I was treated by Tania made all the difference. She did an exceptional job.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/03/2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for the honest feedback. Please know that your feedback helps us make changes to improve our customer service in the future. If I may ask, and hope that you will consider re-scoring us today. We aim to earn your business by providing you the 5 stars service you deserve. Please give us this chance. We appreciate you.

Sincerely,

JV
Johann V.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service and stuff. Great hospitality. And quality coronavirus protocol taken. Make you feel at home. And quality workmanship.

MJ
Melissa J.
Downey, CA
RUBEN in service
He always goes above and beyond to get things figured out. This time with checking and double checking the had the correct key. They got it wrong at first so he caught that saving me a trip, then made sure all parts recvd and ready to go before having me come over. They promptly got the remote programmed and gave my car a quick complimentary wash! (That was appreciated)

Rosalyn W.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
. The service
The car is serviced very well. And customer service is great.

MJ
Maria J.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
A+
I have been coming to Carson WINN servicing Dept since the moment I leased my vehicle and then decided to buy it. Everyone is always very welcoming and professional which allows me to feel comfortable and rely on all the team with my vehicle. Don’t tell anyone but Barry is my favorite! Always looking out for you and for your best interest. Even when my car is paid off, I will continue coming here for oil changes and fixes.

Thanks team!!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you so much for the great review and for choosing Win Hyundai.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Service Department
Easy scheduling and drop off. They washed the car before Pick up.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you so much for the great review.

04/29/2021 Category: Service
Service advisors only care about commission customers
Do not come to this location if you are looking for an honest service advisor that actually wants to help you.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/29/2021

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  My name is Sam. I am the Service Director here at Win Hyundai. Please accept my sincere apologies for the less than exemplary service your received from our staff.  Reading your comments, I too am troubled as to why this visit went in such a poor manor. Please allow me to investigate your service visit and contact you for further details. Your feedback will help me improve our customer service in the future. Please let me know when will be the most convenient time to call you?

Sincerely,

LA
Luz A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Great Service and Quick too!
Great customer service always by Barry and the faculty! I appreciate how easy and quick it is to get your service done at this location. I will continue to take my car here for all services. Barry always ensures you receive the best customer service while helping you get in and out without any hassle.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you. Your kind words are much appreciated.