Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 3.9230805/5Overall Rating 3.9230805/5Overall Rating 3.9230805/5rating 3.9230805rating 3.9230805
Overall Rating 2.1538456/5Overall Rating 2.1538456/5rating 2.1538456rating 2.1538456rating 2.1538456

Continue reading recommended reviews

GP
Geraldine P.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai is Great! Service Manager not so much
It's always pleasant to get serviced at win Hyundai unfortunately this time it wasn't due to the very rude and accusing service manager there Sarkis As.............. Long story short make sure you have a receipt of car wash upon return of rental or he will charge you detailing fee even if it's not in the contract or even if it's clean. Accusing us of having a dirty car when we literally had just washed it 🙄 I even took pictures of the beautiful Kona we returned!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

Sam Ashteokenyan
(310)971-2114 ext. 8701
sashteokenyan@winhyundaicarson.com

GS
gina s.
North Las Vegas, NV
06/24/2019
worst customer service
krystal vergara was the rudest person i have ever encountered at any business. the dealership made an error in registering my car and i agreed to help them fix it. she treated me like garbage, yelled at me, wouldn't let me get a word in, then hung up on me. absolute worst customer service and i will never return there as long as she is employed there.

Michelle B.
Carson, CA
05/16/2019
Not Trustworthy, avoid at all cost
I purchased a Hyundai Santa Fe year two weeks ago. I noticed the car had red paint amd few scratches and the door panel was loose. They told me it would be fixed in the body shop before I left. I was asked to sign a due Bill showing that no work was due on the car and I explained to the individual that there was stuff wrong with the car that had not been fixed yet so I didn't want to sign. He tore it up and said he would get me a new one. So I go out to the car and I'm told not to worry about the due bill that they will take the car to the back and buff out the damages as if it would be a quick job. I said okay. I left the dealership to drive my other car back to my parents house. When I returned I was told that I should bring the car back in at a later time for the repairs because the body shop was closed. I asked for a due Bill and I was told by both the salesman and the sales manager that I did not need one because it was"fresh deal" and that I just needed to bring the car in for the repairs. I brought it in a week later on Friday and no one was available to help me. I was told to call the repairman directly and set up an appointment. I called the repairman and he said he couldn't do any work without a due Bill. So for the last week I've been calling around trying to get a due Bill or get someone to help me and I just keep getting the runaround. They promised to do it they promised to call me back and I'm getting nothing. Avoid this place!!

Long Beach, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/02/2019 Category: Service
.....
no remarks
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I noticed your negative experiance was at the Chevy dealership. However, this survey was sent to you for the Oil Change visit on March 21, 2019. You indicated the following: "5 stars!!!! Wonderful treatment! I'm glad I went with Hyundai"

Sam Ashteokenyan
(310)971-2114 ext. 8701
sashteokenyan@winhyundaicarson.com

AV
Andres V.
Huntington Park, CA
03/23/2019
Win Hyundai Carson Fraud
The Hyundai dealer never helped us in resolving any issues..
I have tried calling the manager several times and also left many messages with no luck. Marlo the office sales manager asked me to give him a call back and every time I would call he was busy to speak to me .. I saw many bad reviews for this Carson location and I can tell no one is listening because they continue to take advantage of people

I decided to take legal actions! and sue the Hyundai company for not caring for the clients nor for looking closely on the salesman who works for them , the Carson Hyundai dealer and the sales man that did fraud on the contract and the sales manager who approved the contract. I also reported this to the BBB and open a case.
It’s sad that these people take advantage of others and hide behind the Hyundai logo.

KR
Kevin R.
Compton, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S

NP
Nathalia P.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/15/2019 Category: Service
anti professional salesman and manager
This was my second purchase at Wyn Hyundai and probably last, the first time was very fair, but the second I felt very humiliated by 3 people I passed and lastly the manager. I actually bought the car because I liked it, and at the beginning I just went to ask about my old car, which had received funding proposals to pay a lower value. Then the first vendor began to convince me to change my car. The value was fair, I was satisfied, but the way they tried to prearise me and sell the car to me was totally stupid they seemed to be desperate to sell the car. In the first moment I said that I would only change the car if it was the way I wanted it to be to put the wheels of my old car in the new one, and at the first moment they said that it would be possible, but they kept wrapping me up I said that I wanted first see the vehicle with the wheels changed the way I wanted to sign the papers, and then they ate to convince me that the wheels would be changed in 10 minutes (it was already night and I'm not stupid I know the service was closed , but they told me that it would be possible, that I would get out of there with the car the way I agreed I would only buy it if it was so), after staying in the store for 6 hours already tiring, I left and said then that I would not want to it was not like that, when I arrived at my house they called me and said I would do it the way I wanted everything ready for me and I would sign it, I arrived at 8pm and of course the car was the same way and then they assured me that they would change, the other day the 9 in the morning as soon as the store opened, and I said okay, you guys will put the wheel, but with new tires, and they took me to the manager and he said yes, and then I was tired and signed. And the other day, I went to take the car to change the wheel and put the new tires as agreed, and then they changed the whole story was where my biggest disappointment began and I felt super humiliated, because when I got to the service I said, who had gone to change the wheel and tires from the old car to the new one, and then the service told me no, that I would just change the wheels and the tires (in the car the tire of my old car, and put in the new car) which had not been combined. And when I went after the salesmen who had agreed with me, they all ran away, and until I went to the manager who was super stupid with me (other than the day before I had to change everything), he said he would not give me new tires that I wanted to change the wheels, and then I said that I just bought the car because we had made this deal, and he said I was not going to do it, I was disappointed and I said that I wanted to undo the contract and he told me not to I was like and still told me to leave his room to wait outside, it was super humiliating I did not need it, my wife can not be in the store but when I told her, she was super nervous because we had arranged something in the the day before and after we signed they changed the story, when she called her to try to talk to the salesman that what they were doing was anti professional, that they waited for us to sign and then say that, they hung up the phone in her face. At last it was very frustrating, and we ended up changing the wheel and tire of the old car, and they got the new car tires. which was not the case. I do not recommend it, and I would never go back to a new total antiprofessional manager

EG
Eduardo G.
Whittier, CA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Car search
I contacted them for the sale of a IONIQ SEL. There was a confusion between the advertized prize on line vs what they were offering. In multiple times they insisted in me taking a different vehicle in order to stay within the requested payments. They promised to work a reasonable price for me if I provided more information & id I could run my credit. I strictly said if this was needed. After running my credit (which was in very good numbers) they came back with a "I dont think we can meet your needs". They didnt even gave me an offer payment or any options. This review is strictly for the management & NOT the sales reps. They were actually very helpful & understanding.

Ronnie S.
Lancaster, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Glad that I bought a Hyundai from Win
Originally I was looking for a used Prius and Win Hyundai had a used low mileage Prius Persona for sale that was quite nearly immaculate except for 2 door dings on the drivers side which was offensive to my sensibilities. Sensing my chagrin: Arren convinced me to try an Ioniq SEL. The Ioniq is more nimble, better handling, gets better mileage, has more cargo space, and better safety features than the Prius plus the SEL comes standard with lane departure warning and automated braking assist which are not included in the Prius that we were looking at (and are in fact quite rare in Prius of any level or year). The brand new Hyundai was only a few thousand more than a used Prius which further sweetened the deal. We are so happy that we paid the car off in 6 months and have recommended Hyundai to one family member and 2 coworkers who are also now driving Hyundai. Not saying that Hyundai is the best at everything, but the Ioniq is a newer and more advanced drivetrain than the Prius and is a hands-down winner. We are right at 9000 miles and 6 months and still delighted with this decision.

07/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick Customer Service
The staff was very friendly and I'm happy I was able to purchase a slightly used vehicle with very low mileage. The finance guy was able to get me a loan very quickly.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for your survey.
Mike Uribe
mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

AO
Alberto O.
San Pedro, CA
06/01/2018
Not honest Alex Sales Manager
Great and wonderful service of Luis Vazquez sales man, price was excellent ,but we have a issue unresolved,we paid downpayment 500Usd in cash and a check of 800 Usd to charge in 3 weeks,9 days before we paid in cash these 800 Us with Leslie,she told me that she dont have a check on the office,but she never destroy the check, a big sorprise was,on 18 May in my bank account charge 800 Usd and my bank charge me overdraw ,Alex (Manager) return me a check of 800Us but did not cover the overdraw,I went 2 times for this check of 140 Usd with Alex and the answer was the same "tomorrow is ready" and tomorrow, and tomorrow, now is Friday 01th June 2018, Alex never call back to pick up these check,I'm not going to pay for someone mistakes.

I'm still waiting my check and Alex call back,terrible and worse service of Alex, her actitude not is a professional manager.

Some of Direction staff help me to back my money ?
Insist, these mistake was and is responsability of Win Hyundai Carson.

Regards
Alberto
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/05/2018

I requested this survey to be removed, this is not a service related survey.

Marti M.
Long Beach, CA
03/06/2018 Category: Service

03/06/2018 Category: Service
I want to rate you much higher but I fon’t how.
I have owned a Santa for 21 years and always used another dealer. Your dealership and employes have earaned my highest regard. Your team is great.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/08/2018

Marti, thank you for taking our call and let us know the one star score was a mistake and we will send you a new survey.

2015 Hyundai Genesis