09/02/2018
Going downhill
Have been taking my vehicles here since they opened. Service has always been done in a timely manner. Last time i went here they got my vehicle done sooner then expected. Everything was great except for the fact that i had to bring it back 3 days later due to them hot fixing everything that needed to be fixed. Going downhill with how they actually work on vehicles since they first opened. I will nor be comming back.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/02/2018

I am sorry to hear this. If theres anything we can do please call The Shop and ask for Julia, so we can get this matter resolved as soon as possible. We would love the opportunity to renew your faith in our business.

Saturn Ion
07/25/2018
New front desk employee
Been a long term customer for many many years. New front desk employee Lisa Not to friendly, very short in explaining and kinda rude , not what the company needs. I spoke to Mike about It as well. Love him, deb , Julianne and the rest of the crew.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 07/31/2018

I'm really sorry to hear that you weren't happy with an employee. I know that you have been with us for a long time and I really appreciate that you think of us when you need your car serviced. I sincerely hope that you will give us another chance. Hope to see you!
Debi

AP
Annette P.
North Branch, MI
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Annette said she was really dissatisfied and disappointed with her experience. The staff didn't actually know what was wrong with the vehicle, they were just guessing. The girl on the phone helped her get a credit card through the business which was great, but when she tried to use it she was denied because the total apparently had to be over $350 and her total was $48. This lack of communication caused her to overdraft her bank account and she had to pay a $30 fee because she had planned to use her new credit card she had just received from them. She asked Mike to fix a panel that was loose underneath her vehicle, but he didn't get it done. Additionally, the waiting room upstairs was nasty, it really needed to be cleaned. There were vending machines in the room, but there were no garbage cans so the garbage was just on the floor. Additionally, the floors badly needed to be swept and mopped.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 08/01/2018

I'm really sorry that you did not enjoy your visit with us, Annette. The service writer emailed you the loan information to read, so that you would understand the terms of the contract. Maybe she should have informed you again of the main terms of the agreement.
I'm sorry that you felt the upstairs waiting room wasn't clean enough. Someone had a 4th of July party up the day before. But your son and grandkids did seem to enjoy the hockey and pool table while they were there.
You came in for an oil change and an inspection on your son's car. We found multiple issues with the vehicle that needed to be addressed. The one issue that we did not give you an estimate for, was your coolant leak. That was due to the high mileage on your car and that would require further diagnostics.
If there is anything we can do for you in the future, let us know.

John H.
01/18/2018 Category: Service
John said his experience with the business was alright. They broke his door handle.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 02/13/2018

John,
I'm sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your visit. If our technician has broken your door handle, we wish you would have let us know & shown us. We have not heard anything about this incident.
Please feel free to stop up here and show us your vehicle.

KC
KARINDA C.
Otter Lake, MI
02/17/2017
Kind of disappointed this time
Usually I'm really really pleased when I leave cars. But today I went in for a oil change and tire rotation and left disappointed. I always give good reviews about this place and have recommended to a lot of people.. first thing is I was there for a lot longer then usual (not really a big deal) second I was told my trans fluid was low so they would put in 1 qt $7.. but they ended up putting in 2 qt (not to my knowledge) came to $15. When I finally go to pay I see a paper stating there will be a 3.99 % charge for using credit/debit cards?? I could have went right across the street and pulled out cash, if they would have put that notice in the lobby. Plus spending that much there shouldn't be a charge for using your card expecially since I was using a chase card and the equipment they use is chase. Still like the place but a little worried to go back again
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 03/07/2017

Hi Karinda,
I'm sorry that you felt a little uneasy on your last visit. Mike (The Technician) seen that your vehicle needed a second quart and so he put it into your vehicle without checking with you. He then told Julia (our service advisor) that he put in two quarts. She then did what her job requires, and charged for parts/fluid put into a vehicle. Julia said that Mike did not give her a heads up, and she was unsure of what else to do. I again apoligize for that situation.
The convenience charge for using credit cards is something new that we are trying out, due to the excessive credit card charges to a business like mine. We do have it posted in two places in in our service area, and two places in the cashier's office; but they still should have let you know. They could have allowed you to go to the bank, or waived it on your first visit.
Once again, i apoligize for any difficulties you experienced. We hope that every visit for every customer is a positive one. I have applied a credit to your account for a quart of transmission fluid. and your credit card fee's that were charged. We hope to see you again.

Debbie Stockman
-Owner

SN
SUSAN N.
Buick LeSabre
02/16/2017
The water pump
I will start by saying, as usual, everyone on staff was polite, courteous and friendly. I have been coming here for years, so I am sorry to say I was disheartened by my last visit. When the gal called to tell me that my Buick was going to need a new water pump and it was going to cost $557.00 to fix. I was taken aback. I looked up what a new water pump and part accessories would cost and it was about $50. (at most) It seems 507 is a bit much for labor. I called around and with out much trouble found another auto shop who would fix it for $230, will all the same warranties. I truly do not understand how there can be such a huge price difference. And sadly makes me question the work I had done on that same car just a month ago that totaled $480. I have never questioned what you have said was wrong with my car or what it would cost to fix it. But this experience has left me uneasy. Im not saying that I will not come back, but I will compare the pricing when it seems questionable. I am certainly open to any explanation to what happened. I respect Mike as a mechanic and Debbie as a business women, but something was diffidently amiss this time.

Debbie S.
Michigan
10/10/2016 Category: Service
Debbie said she took her vehicle to the business because of the banging noise under her vehicle. She was told that was normal but she needed an alignment because her vehicle was also pulling to the right.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/12/2016

Hi Debbie,
We are sorry you feel that the issue with your vehicle was not resolved. After looking through the technicians notes, i see he could not duplicate the noise. Therefore, he was not sure what to diagnose/recommend. When the noise happens again, please bring it back in. You are more than welcome to join the test drive, to help point out the noise when heard or created. We want every customer happy with their visit, so bring your vehicle in when you have a chance so we can get this resolved.

Have a great day,

Rebecca G.
Michigan
Dodge Stratus
10/05/2016 Category: Service
Rebecca said she likes the staff and she would go back. They were busy so the wait time was long.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/12/2016

Rebecca,
We apoligize if the wait was too long. We accept walk-ins and appointments, along with shuttle service; depending on what is convenient for our customers. We want every visit as pleasant as possible.
We appreciate your business very much!

DANIEL L.
08/15/2016
Longer Than Expected
The People were nice and the work got done but when I dropped my vehicle off for repair they said it would only take a few hours, It ended up taking 9 hours. They never called to say it was going to take longer and I had to keep calling to see if it was done yet.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 09/21/2016

Daniel,
I am sorry to hear about your experience. If there was any miscommunication on our end, i deeply apologize.
Hopefully  you will give us another chance. I am not sure who you spoke with, but i am sorry that they did not update you regarding the time with your vehicle. Customer satisfaction is our main priority.
Thank you for your business, we appreciate it very much.

JOANNA A.
Davison, MI
Chevrolet Cruze
08/09/2016
So so...
Got right in which was great, however got charged for parts when I brought my own in. Was told it was for "lube" I had a sensor that just needed to be plugged in. Left and got 1/2 back to work noticing the check engine light still on. Called back yet again and was told to turn the key a few times it will take care of it. Or bring my car back again tomorrow to reset it and check to see if it was really the sensor I had replaced causing the light to be on....

WT
WILLIAM T.
Saturn SL1
07/10/2016
Long wait time..
Got an oil change and after it was taken back to be work on, I waited over an hour! Wasn't buisy at all in the hour and a half I was there no one else pulled in. Staffers didn't seem to have any hustle... My car might have been sitting by the back door all that time???
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 07/11/2016

William,
I am sorry to hear you did not have a good experience at our shop due to waiting time. We apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. We hope your next visit will be much better for you.

Have a great day and thank you for choosing us for your vehicle's needs.