Your Complete Auto Repair Service

KARINDA C. on 02/17/2017
"Kind of disappointed this time"
Usually I'm really really pleased when I leave cars. But today I went in for a oil change and tire rotation and left disappointed. I always give good reviews about this place and have recommended to a lot of people.. first thing is I was there for a lot longer then usual (not really a big deal) second I was told my trans fluid was low so they would put in 1 qt $7.. but they ended up putting in 2 qt (not to my knowledge) came to $15. When I finally go to pay I see a paper stating there will be a 3.99 % charge for using credit/debit cards?? I could have went right across the street and pulled out cash, if they would have put that notice in the lobby. Plus spending that much there shouldn't be a charge for using your card expecially since I was using a chase card and the equipment they use is chase. Still like the place but a little worried to go back again
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 02/17/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017 09:14 PM
Debbie S. at Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 03/07/2017

Hi Karinda,
I'm sorry that you felt a little uneasy on your last visit. Mike (The Technician) seen that your vehicle needed a second quart and so he put it into your vehicle without checking with you. He then told Julia (our service advisor) that he put in two quarts. She then did what her job requires, and charged for parts/fluid put into a vehicle. Julia said that Mike did not give her a heads up, and she was unsure of what else to do. I again apoligize for that situation.
The convenience charge for using credit cards is something new that we are trying out, due to the excessive credit card charges to a business like mine. We do have it posted in two places in in our service area, and two places in the cashier's office; but they still should have let you know. They could have allowed you to go to the bank, or waived it on your first visit.
Once again, i apoligize for any difficulties you experienced. We hope that every visit for every customer is a positive one. I have applied a credit to your account for a quart of transmission fluid. and your credit card fee's that were charged. We hope to see you again.

Debbie Stockman
-Owner

SUSAN N. on 02/16/2017
"The water pump "
I will start by saying, as usual, everyone on staff was polite, courteous and friendly. I have been coming here for years, so I am sorry to say I was disheartened by my last visit. When the gal called to tell me that my Buick was going to need a new water pump and it was going to cost $557.00 to fix. I was taken aback. I looked up what a new water pump and part accessories would cost and it was about $50. (at most) It seems 507 is a bit much for labor. I called around and with out much trouble found another auto shop who would fix it for $230, will all the same warranties. I truly do not understand how there can be such a huge price difference. And sadly makes me question the work I had done on that same car just a month ago that totaled $480. I have never questioned what you have said was wrong with my car or what it would cost to fix it. But this experience has left me uneasy. Im not saying that I will not come back, but I will compare the pricing when it seems questionable. I am certainly open to any explanation to what happened. I respect Mike as a mechanic and Debbie as a business women, but something was diffidently amiss this time.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 02/11/2017
Review Created: 02/16/2017 12:57 PM
Debbie S. on 10/10/2016
Debbie said she took her vehicle to the business because of the banging noise under her vehicle. She was told that was normal but she needed an alignment because her vehicle was also pulling to the right.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Category: Service
Service Date: 10/01/2016
Review Created: 10/10/2016
Debbie S. at Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/12/2016

Hi Debbie,
We are sorry you feel that the issue with your vehicle was not resolved. After looking through the technicians notes, i see he could not duplicate the noise. Therefore, he was not sure what to diagnose/recommend. When the noise happens again, please bring it back in. You are more than welcome to join the test drive, to help point out the noise when heard or created. We want every customer happy with their visit, so bring your vehicle in when you have a chance so we can get this resolved.

Have a great day,

Rebecca G. on 10/05/2016
Rebecca said she likes the staff and she would go back. They were busy so the wait time was long.
Vehicle: Dodge Stratus
Category: Service
Service Date: 10/03/2016
Review Created: 10/05/2016
Debbie S. at Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 10/12/2016

Rebecca,
We apoligize if the wait was too long. We accept walk-ins and appointments, along with shuttle service; depending on what is convenient for our customers. We want every visit as pleasant as possible.
We appreciate your business very much!

DANIEL L. on 08/15/2016
"Longer Than Expected"
The People were nice and the work got done but when I dropped my vehicle off for repair they said it would only take a few hours, It ended up taking 9 hours. They never called to say it was going to take longer and I had to keep calling to see if it was done yet.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 08/12/2016
Review Created: 08/15/2016 09:26 AM
Debbie S. at Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 09/21/2016

Daniel,
I am sorry to hear about your experience. If there was any miscommunication on our end, i deeply apologize.
Hopefully  you will give us another chance. I am not sure who you spoke with, but i am sorry that they did not update you regarding the time with your vehicle. Customer satisfaction is our main priority.
Thank you for your business, we appreciate it very much.

JOANNA A. on 08/09/2016
"So so..."
Got right in which was great, however got charged for parts when I brought my own in. Was told it was for "lube" I had a sensor that just needed to be plugged in. Left and got 1/2 back to work noticing the check engine light still on. Called back yet again and was told to turn the key a few times it will take care of it. Or bring my car back again tomorrow to reset it and check to see if it was really the sensor I had replaced causing the light to be on....
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 08/08/2016
Review Created: 08/09/2016 10:22 AM
WILLIAM T. on 07/10/2016
"Long wait time.."
Got an oil change and after it was taken back to be work on, I waited over an hour! Wasn't buisy at all in the hour and a half I was there no one else pulled in. Staffers didn't seem to have any hustle... My car might have been sitting by the back door all that time???
Vehicle: Saturn SL1
Service Date: 07/09/2016
Review Created: 07/10/2016 09:27 AM
Debbie S. at Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 07/11/2016

William,
I am sorry to hear you did not have a good experience at our shop due to waiting time. We apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. We hope your next visit will be much better for you.

Have a great day and thank you for choosing us for your vehicle's needs.