EW

KD
Kurtis D.
Ford Club Wagon
09/17/2016
DISHONEST SHOP MECHANIC MANAGER.
After being told my vehicle was completed we went to pick it up. We were Told by shop manager "Mechanic" that it needed a catalatic converter replaced and a full tune up when it was diagnosed. We pulled up to our van hanging half out of the shop bay door hood up!! The shop manager mechanic was asked by my wife if "everything's ok"?? He replied just topping off the fluids your all set. HE ALSO KNEW THAT WE WERE TAKING OUR 8 CHILDREN IN THE VAN ALL THE WAY TO VIRGINIA BEACH!!! We live About 4 miles away from the shop it barely made it home. Took it back and was assured after some heated discussion it would be fixed right. Needless to say it wasnt !!!!!! We left for our trip and the service engine light came on a few miles into the drive. ((((WHICH WASNT ON WHEN WE TOOK IT IN TO BE REPAIRED))))

"FORMER CUSTOMER" Of over TEN YEARS. AND WILL NOT RETURN!!!!!

Charlie M.
Alden, NY
09/16/2016
Tire Rotation
I brought my truck in for an oil change and tire rotation. We heard a clunk when making a turn and we stopped to find all 4 tires were loose! Needless to say, I am not happy with the service received.

LD
Linda D.
Jeep Patriot
02/06/2016
car repair
not so friendly only one thats nice is the young lady my other windshield wiper was falling off they could have pushed it back down for me before it flew off. older staff before these young people were much nicer. took better care of us. much better at being a family like friendly place. Zoladz is turning into just another place. would have recommended about 3 years ago not so sure now