Gayle D. on 08/30/2016
"Alternator"
My husband Robert needed his alternator replaced, Zoladz put in a smaller type then what was in there. NOW the light is constantly on despite the fact it was checked and charging. My husband went back the next day and they wanted it left over the weekend which we could not do again. WE have never had any issues with the company till now. UPSETTING, my husband was concerned that we would have an additional bill that we can not afford roght now.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 08/26/2016
Review Created: 08/30/2016 07:57 AM
Larry K. on 11/16/2015
Larry said there was a problem with his vehicle's sensor, but this business took his vehicle without knowing what the problem was. He had to go to them to tell them about the problem.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 11/06/2015
Review Created: 11/16/2015
Jim T. on 08/31/2015
"not happy"
had my car for a wk and drove it home making a r or l turn the front wheels chuke and it never done that at all. so it has to go back but first have to wait until husband truck it fix.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 08/29/2015
Review Created: 08/31/2015 07:02 AM
Gayle D. on 05/11/2015
"close to home"
They replaced the timing belt but now my radio does not work. I have to go back again to have that checked out!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 05/08/2015
Review Created: 05/11/2015 08:41 AM
KAREN M. on 04/29/2015
"Scammed??"
I was the second of three owners who were told their cars would not pass state inspection without repairs in the hour or so I waited for my car. Coincidence? Or is something not right going on?
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 04/27/2015
Review Created: 04/29/2015 06:16 AM
Laura D. at Zoladz Auto Center responded on 04/29/2015

Zoladz has enjoyed servicing the people of alden for the past five decades. We have always prided ourselves on integrety and honesty. You are correct, three people did fail their NYS inspection during that period. The first was a inoperable emergency brake,  the second vehicle's brakes and rotors needed to be replaced and the last vehicle was a steering sway bar. We understand that may seem coincidental, however NYS is very strict on inspection standards. There are severe penalties and fines up to and including revoking our NYS inspectors license. The bygone days of going to the local garage and getting your car inspected with a wink are long gone. We value all our customers and appreciate their business immensly and we believe that we have enjoyed operating here for so long because we maintain our integrity and honesty.

Ron M. on 03/10/2015
Ron said the service took longer than he thought it should have. The business seemed to be sorting through the changes in their personnel and management. He thinks they are trying but he can not recommend them right now. If he goes back and has another bad experience, he will definitely not be able to recommend them at all.
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Service Date: 02/23/2015
Review Created: 03/10/2015
Mike F. on 01/14/2015
Mike said this business let their head mechanic go, who has been working there for 20 years and has worked with him for 15 years. He would not recommend this business due to the reason mentioned.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus