Gina S. on 08/23/2017
"Wrong place!"
I thought this was another mechanic about whom two reliable friends gave glowing reviews (they also owned Volvos). After spending twice as much as I should have at Art of Maintenance (and it didn't seem like anyone there was familiar with how to diagnose/fix my car, or at least they couldn't describe anything well in words), I am sad that I parted with SO much money--nearly $1,000-- and a bid for an additional $3k+ more work. Darn.
Vehicle: Volvo V70
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 10:08 PM
Reid P. on 02/17/2017
"Head light still out"
U guys were suppose to fix my headlight but it is still out... But my car is starting up atleast when ever i start it..
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 02/02/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017 11:07 AM
THERESA P. on 01/29/2017
"Very disappointed"
I had a simple fan belt issue (it had come off during snow and ice weather and needed to be replaced). These guys a.) treated me like a woman who wouldn't understand what thy were taking about even if they tried to explain it
B.) quoted me $1200 for a job that included replacing parts that were not clearly in need of replacement. I ended up getting a $43 part from Nappa Autoparts and my boyfriend fixed the van. It's running great with a new belt.
I felt taken advantage of and would not return unless they offered me some kind of credit and apologized for the experience.
Vehicle: Dodge Caravan