anastasia m. on 04/25/2017
"Work was ok but the experience wasnt the best"
I came in with a code to service engine. I needed replacement O2 sensors and wheel hub assembly that the technician tried to emphasize as being "way too important to not get done right now." so I gave them the go ahead but I wasn't ready to spend $1300 on the fixings. I called around a couple shops and my fiance and his dad who both said to tell them to stop working on the car because they could do it for less than $400. I called the shop back within 20 minutes in which the technician informed me that they had already taken the parts off the car and if they were to put everything back together it would just cost just as much as the full service. I highly doubt that it took 20 minutes to unhook 2 O2 sensors and take off 2 full wheel hub assemblies. I felt like I was taken for a ride the whole time and overcharged. They never asked me if I wanted the high end parts or standard, they just went and ordered the most expensive parts and charged an inxreadulous labor for a job that I was informed was only 1.5 to 2 hour job at most.on top of that they didn't even call the correct number to tell me my car was fixed. So I had to practically run to try to get the car in time before they closed. I used to come to art of maintenance for my car repairs and tests, but now I know who these guys really are. Don't let the nice smiles fool you. Be prepared to become bankrupt.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017 09:07 PM
TEMIKA G. on 03/08/2017
"We thought we found the best "
I went in for an oil change or tried to, but my car wouldn't start. We got a tow and arrived an hour late, so far not their fault. But once the problem was diagnosed that an alternator brackets needed welding, that was repaired by one of their technicians. We were charge for a new belt, the weld, we had filters replaced and all in all we were charge hundreds of dollars. Thing is, I went to start the car the next day and it wouldn't start. I call the people and ask if they checked the battery and they had not. They said bring it in at least a half hour before close and they could fit me in to check out my battery. Once I got there with my kid they told me oh we can't fit you in. So I hang out for a little bit just in case making plans for a ride home and they fit me in. That's great, I wish they wouldn't have scared me with the possibility that they couldn't especially since it was just to test the battery which takes five minutes. So the battery is bad i'm pretty frustrated at this point because I feel like that should've been part of the test when my car wouldn't start but OK. Then I think at the last minute to ask if they ever changed my oil which is why I came in the first place and they had not, even know that's what my appointment was for the previous day. So far understandable mistakes I suppose but I'm losing faith in the mechanics I thought so highly of. Then the kicker comes when I drive south for five hours to visit a relative and my car dies in the middle of nowhere on a rural road at night with my kids inside. Hours later waiting on the side of the road we get a tow, then another the next day to the nearest town which is 30 miles away and the mechanic therr tells me that the weld broke. He says that the metals were never heated properly and therefore never made a solid enough contact. To add insult to injury the repair only cost 60 bucks which he says could be 100 in a big city since labor is more expensive. This hurts because I really liked these guys but I just don't feel like they are who they say they are. Or who I thought they were as honest decent mechanics.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 02/08/2017
Review Created: 03/08/2017 10:32 AM
Matt F. on 02/23/2017
Matt said he received a verbal quote and the price changed when the part came in. He started hearing a new noise after the service. They told him it was not related to what they did, but they fixed it.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Category: Service
Service Date: 01/25/2017
Review Created: 02/23/2017
Kimberlynn K. on 01/27/2017
Kimberlynn said she and her family have been using this facility for years but during her last visit, they were not able to diagnose the vehicle because the issue failed to occur while they had it. She didn't get any help or anything figured out and her battery keeps draining. She took it to them 2 days in a row but was told that if the vehicle did not display the issue while in their custody, there was nothing they could do.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta