Lee Johnson Auto Family

Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5rating 4.3749963
Overall Rating 2.2499963/5Overall Rating 2.2499963/5rating 2.2499963rating 2.2499963rating 2.2499963
DALE P. on 09/01/2017
"No visit"
I received this survey for a visit. It said i visited on 9/1. I did not visit lee johnson on this date and haven't for over a year
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 02:45 PM
Verified Customer on 08/30/2017
"Inconvenience"
Service took 3.5 hours longer than quoted, so I had to leave it overnight. Then when I picked up in the morning, had to wait another 45 minutes because they didn't tip off brake fluid and caused dash lights to come on when driving home.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 02:24 PM
KAREN A. on 08/25/2017
"incomplete work"
Took it in for a water leak. They said water pump. They fix that but don't check that it's fixed. Pull into my driveway at home and huge water leak, 3X's more than before. Does anyone ever check there work?
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 10:22 PM
LUIS Q. on 08/11/2017
"not nice personnel"
They could smile, be gentle, nice, but they are not. Took them the whole day for diagnosed our car, didn't have the part, it will take 5 days more.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 12:48 AM
ALBERT M. on 08/01/2017
"Quick oil change"
I asked for tires to be rotated thinking it was included in the $57 price category. No one told me it was an extra charge.
Vehicle: GMC Terrain
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 08:44 PM
KYLE K. on 07/27/2017
"I love you guys but....."
Having my car all day to replace a back door speaker and not actually solve the rattle that's coming from it is a tad frustrating.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 11:31 AM
JACK W. on 07/22/2017
"Oooops"
Neglected to reattach plastic pan shielding which had been removed for oil change. Will be back in Monday for them to repair or replace
Vehicle: TOYO CELI
Service Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 09:02 PM
GAIGE G. on 07/11/2017
"Not customer oriented "
I was told a service would take 1 day. It turned into a 5 day job with a runaround as to why. Going to be calling the service manager when he gets back in.
Vehicle: KIA RIO
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017 08:20 PM
DEREK C. on 07/06/2017
"Do not recommend"
All disagreements about what the so called warranty covers and does not, LJ has been horrible to me for service time and again. Service advisors show not an ounce of sympathy. They threatened to charge me for use of the "free" service loaner while I worked with GM to try to get the item covered under warranty. They refused to give me a written estimate for repairs, and when I looked at the vehicle, it was clear that they had not actually done a proper diagnostic of the issue, but instead just lazily recommended replacing the high pressure fuel pump because that was what the code was for (I had already determined that, and didn't need to pay $140 to hear it), without bothering to check the camshaft for "unusual wear", or checking for blocked injectors as indicated by numerous TSBs on this issue (all of the related fasteners were clearly untouched). To top it all off, they want approximately double the market rate for this repair, and approximately 3x what i could repair the same issue for myself.
Vehicle: CHEV TRAV
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017 02:52 PM
REBECCA F. on 06/27/2017
"Maintenance Service"
Service was not completed on time despite coordinating an "out the door" time when I checked my car in. The ambient lighting system was not repaired nor was the vehicle vacuumed even though I was told it was part of the standard service maintenance appointment. I am disappointed with the outcome of my 3.5 hour visit.
Vehicle: CHEV VOLT
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 02:38 PM
Steven L. on 06/22/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"They ripped me off and refuse to take responsibility"
I paid $1450 for a feature on a new Kia Niro that doesn't work. They don't care, aren't interested in negotiating a settlement, and don't return emails in a timely fashion. This was the second car I bought from them... and obviously the last.
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 09:42 AM
MELISSA A. on 06/17/2017
"Very slow service"
Appointment time was 9am for a 2 hour service. I called at 1:30pm and was told the garage was very backed up (they hadn't even looked at my vehicle). They called an hour later for a quote but had somehow missed the fact that I needed a headlight changed, which was the main reason I brought it in in the first place! Didn't get the car back until almost 6:00pm. Not sure the point of an appointment time.
Vehicle: KIA SEDONA
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/17/2017 05:29 AM
PHANI K. on 06/12/2017
"Nor pro Customer / Customer Centeric "
The car was sent for a Service, Oil Change and Other electrical / computer related issues. All i got was Oil change with no confirmation when it was done. Additionally had to drive back with same defects due to unavailability of electricians / what ever that case was. Which to me was a safety issue!
Vehicle: CHEV CAMAC
Service Date: 06/12/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017 03:27 PM
WEY G. on 06/09/2017
"Is this place spam?"
I don't know who you are and have never been to your store.
Vehicle: MAZD RX8
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017 04:21 AM
NATHAN M. on 05/30/2017
"over priced"
I was a little surprised when I brought my CX5 in for an oil change and the total was over $100.
Vehicle: MAZD CX5
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 05/30/2017 09:53 AM
Jason F. on 05/27/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Terrible Customer Service...if you want the FREE car wash"
Lee Johnson Customer Service...THE WORST ON THE PLANET

Be warned if you buy a vehicle from Lee Johnson, they have what has to be the worst customer service on the planet.

Puffy Chest, I'll show you...appears to be their customer service policy.

It's always the business's that spend the most time talking and advertising about how wonderful their customer service is that usually have the worst. Probably why they have to spend money on advertising it.

I recently had a problem related to the FREE car wash they offer as part of their buy from us. Let me warn you up front they are very protective about these car washes and if they think you are trying to get a FREE car wash...well that's when customer service goes completely out the window, all the way up to management and the ownership. Keep in mind this is over a car wash. Dick Durbin one of their sales managers was the first to try help me and his approach to customer service is the "Puffy Chest", I'll show you...he's probably never used customer and service in the same sentence before. This terrible "Puffy Chest" customer service approach obviously stems from the ownership because after Dick Durbin failed with his "I'll show you" customer service approach someone claiming to be one of the owners named Tom decided he was going to use the same "Puffy Chest" "I'll show you" approach. Neither Tom or Dick (no pun intended) cared the least bit about customer service and were willing to sacrifice that customer service for the sake of their precious FREE car wash

I actually had to call the POLICE to get my issue resolved because neither Tom or Dick cared enough about the customer service they so openly boast and advertise about.

So be prepared to call the POLICE if you buy a vehicle and have any problems. They have the WORST customer service and it starts with their management and ownership (Tom and Dick)

Also, be aware that management and the ownership at Lee Johnson think it is perfectly acceptable for their employees to reach in your vehicle and take out with force anything they want from your vehicle whenever they want.

Be prepared for "puffy chest" customer service if you need help and may need the help of the police to resolve basic customer service problems.
Service Date: 05/27/2017
Review Created: 05/27/2017 03:30 PM
PATRICIA M. on 05/19/2017
"Got three hours to wait for a scheduled oil change? Want warrenties that don't hold water? Lee Johnson may be the dealer for you."
Three different times during the warranty period we expressed our concerns about a grinding noise from the front of the car. Imagine our surprise just after the warranty expired, the problem was identified – and we paid for repairs – of course. Also, our last two oil changes took over two and a half hours each. We will not be back.
Vehicle: CHEV IMPA
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017 01:43 AM
Douglas B. on 04/20/2017
"Lee Johnson Chevrolet "
My sister and her husband bought a Blazer from you, I worked in Redmond and saw it on your lot. My sister husband was away over seas in the Navy so I helped her. She payed cash, around 10,000. Her money came from her bank in Florida, It took 4 day to transfer the money. I picked up the car on my way home from work. I stop to pick up the car up because my sister got a call from the sales rep. And said it was ready to go. They were waiting for the funds to arrive. I pick it up and thats when the manager from the service Dept. He said he was in charge because the Gen. Manager was on vacation. And for some reason he thought we were ripping you off. He said if I was he would hunt me down and break both my legs. The only reason I took the car was my sister loved it. Now every time I see your add. On TV I think of that. I will never buy a vehicle from you. Is been 25 years but I still remember and tell all my friends.
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 12:07 AM
IRYNA M. on 03/08/2017
"Such a disappointment"
I am very disappointed. Besides the hood of my car opening on a highway (the latch was not screwed back on), the problem I brought my car with is still there and one more has added on. I hope they will be able to fix it on a second try, but this is the end of my relationship with this service center.
Vehicle: KIA SPORTAGE
Service Date: 02/27/2017
Review Created: 03/08/2017 05:34 PM
G H. on 01/29/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Lee Johnson Kia Bad Experience"
This was our second time in Lee Johnson Kia in Kirkland and we were ready to lease a 2016 Kia Sedona with the Essentials package for our growing family, two boys and another on the way. Unfortunately it was our worst ever experience leasing or buying a car for that matter. We sat with Manager Brian Walter to go over final lease pricing options including reducing our annual miles from 12k to 10k. We expected this to increase our residual from $14,500 to $16,375 thereby reducing our monthly payment. Now, we didn't just make up $16,375. We have previous emails and voicemails from Brian and salesman, Lucian, saying $16,375 was the residual at $10k miles for this car. But, when we were ready to sign they changed their tune, saying the residual was only $14,900 resulting in a much higher monthly payment. In retrospect, we think maybe they were looking at the residual of the 2017 instead of the 2016 despite what they continually told us. Mistakes happen. But, here's how the manager and General Manager of a major Northwest dealership should handle the situation:

1) Acknowledge the multiple miscommunications on the residual and genuinely apologize for them rather than being dismissive.

2) Do not try to pass off the miscommunication with repeated lies:

- "The $16,375 residual was part of a lease offer that expired 12/1 and now its $14,900." - We know residual values are set by Kia and not dependent on a sale. Furthermore, Brian and team again told us multiple times in late January, well after the supposed 12/1 expiration, that the residual at 10k miles was $16,375.

- "Oh, the residual has no effect on your monthly payment." - we've leased before, we know it has a direct effect.

2) Do not accuse the customer of being a bully, inevitably escalating the situation. SERIOUSLY low class here. This was Brian's mistake and his solution was to blame the customer. Classy move.

3) Make good for the mistake by honoring the $16,375 residual or...something! We appreciate GSM Kenny Jakel calling us as we left to "apologize," but, don't repeat Brian's claims that residual has no impact on monthly payment or hide behind the "I'm sorry we're not perfect" defense. You're a General Sales Manager: propose a solution...any solution.

Brian and team made our decision to not do business with Lee Johnson Kia in Kirkland an extremely easy one. We packed up our two young boys, traveled to Kia Auburn and leased the same car, same day with a dealership that knows how to treat the customer like they're number one. Mistakes happen but actual people skills go a long way toward overcoming them.
Review Created: 01/29/2017 07:52 AM