Lee Johnson Auto Family

Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5rating 4.3749963
Overall Rating 2.2499963/5Overall Rating 2.2499963/5rating 2.2499963rating 2.2499963rating 2.2499963
MICHELLE C. ReScore Review on 11/24/2014
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Manager went above and beyond"
After letting the manager know my frustration with a bad smell coming out of the vent in my Mazda 5, the manager called me back with a solution that should solve the problem. It will be fixed tomorrow.
Vehicle: MAZDA MAZDA5
Service Date: 11/19/2014
Review Created: 11/21/2014 08:41 AM

"Not solving problem"
This is second time I have brought my car in for a bad smell coming out of the heat vent. It's not getting fixed. I do not think they are doing a thorough job of checking all the possibilities. I am not happy about driving away being told it's fixed, and finding the smell again within moments. This is unacceptable and I'm pretty frustrated.
Vehicle: MAZDA MAZDA5
Service Date: 11/19/2014
Review Created: 11/21/2014 08:41 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 11/24/2014

Hi Michelle, I got your email (copied below)  If you would like to rerate your visit you can change the response there.

Thank you and let me know if there is anything else you need.

GEOFFREY B. ReScore Review on 08/19/2014
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"CX-5 Buying Experience Re-Rated"
The showroom seemed busy and understaffed with salesman brokering multiple deals. Kind of made me feel more like a piece of meat being processed that a customer.

I had never leased a car before and all the components of the lease including disposition fees, residual values, money factors, etc. were glossed over and not explained very thoroughly.

I was further disappointed when the offer for the my trade was over $1,200 under the lowest Kelly Blue Book FMV, because of an air bag light. Instead of taking the time to check to see if it was just a bulb or fuse, they simply made a low ball offer. By this time I was tired of the game and just wanted the experience to be over, so I accepted.

Finally after expressing my displeasure and suggesting nominal actions that could be taken to completely mitigate the experience and make me feel 100% satisfied, they simply chose to not respond.

If suppose if you enjoy haggling back and forth for hours to try to get fair deal you would enjoy the car purchasing experience at Lee Johnson. Next time a salesman tells me, "what can I do to get you into a new car", I'll simply ask for direction to the nearest Honda dealership.
Vehicle: MAZDA CX-5
Service Date: 07/30/2014
Review Created: 08/06/2014 10:27 PM

"Free carwash with new vehicles"
Average customer service. C+
Vehicle: MAZDA CX-5
Service Date: 07/30/2014
Review Created: 08/06/2014 10:27 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 08/07/2014

Hi Geoffrey.  Thanking you for taking the time to post.  If you would like to let us know the reason you would not recommend us please do.  Without customer input we can not improve.  We hope to see you again.

GRACE H. ReScore Review on 08/10/2012
"Much appreciated...."
Thank you to Phil and staff for resolving the issue so quickly. Given their history and seeing the high marks given by other reviewers, I know my experience was just a fluke. Everyone has an off day and will bring my car in for its next service. Thanks again!
Vehicle: MAZDA MAZDA 3
Service Date: 07/27/2012
Review Created: 07/31/2012 02:08 PM

"Regret"
I brought my car in on 7/27 after getting sap on the hood of my Mazda 3. They recommended an exterior detailing to get the residue off. I came to pick it up at the end of the day and inspected my vehicle. This was the start of my regret/nightmare. They did get the sap off the hood. I inspected the vehicle and noticed that there were water marks on the car near my rearview mirror. I remembered it was from the prior night when I washed my car, but the detailer just excused it as water from washing the car. No attempts were made to remedy the situation. Not even, “Oh we must have missed a spot. Let me wipe that up for you.” This led me to believe that they only detailed the hood of the car and neglected the rest of the body. Whether the spot was there before or not, I would expect that they would at least attempt to clean it considering the amount I paid for the service which should have been spotless from the beginning. I requested a rag so that I could clean it myself, but Eric the service person told the detailer to come back and take the car again to make sure it was spotless. They brought the car around a second time, and I noticed that there was "marks" on the passenger side of the car that was not caused by me, but more a buffing type machinery of some sorts. So they took the car to the back for a second time and got that out. Basically, the car was seen three consecutive times that evening for a “touch-up, re-do” which shouldn’t have happened if the work was done properly from the get go. After I finally came home, I did notice a sap mark that was missed. I was able to remedy that situation, but I really don’t think I should be correcting a work done by a professional. Would I go back there for any type of detailing work? Absolutely not. I’m not sure if I would go there for an oil change either after having this experience. I’m hoping that my experience is a fluke, but I’m not sure I’m willing take a risk putting my car in for any type of service.
Vehicle: MAZDA MAZDA 3
Service Date: 07/27/2012
Review Created: 07/31/2012 02:08 PM
Phil S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 08/06/2012
per our discussion a free full detail will be provided due to a poor detail given on the last visit in
RAMON E. ReScore Review on 06/25/2012
"Ramon Esquivel"
Problem taken care of and apology accepted.
TKs to Phil and Eric.
Service Date: 06/20/2012
Review Created: 06/23/2012 01:54 PM

"Service Desk was great, Mechanic work not so great."
I had Mazda Warranty work done, after the work was done I had to bring it back two times for things that were caused by the the shop Mech. when he put my Mazda back together. I had to make two trips back to get car fixed, not good workmanship.
Service Date: 06/20/2012
Review Created: 06/23/2012 01:54 PM
Phil S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 06/25/2012
Mr Esquivel Thank you for the feedback and for coming back and allowing us to repair your vehicle i know how frustrating it is when your car needs to be repaired let along having to come back and take more time out of your busy schedule to have it fixed again and again. My tech has assured me that your vehicle is repaired now and the cause of failure was a bad install of the valve cover gasket. My aplogies for your lost time. If i can be of any assistance please dont hesitate to call me directly on my cell phone at 425-508-4889 As for the survey here on surecritic would you please consider rescoring us to a 5 star we strive to get all 5 stars and without feedback like yours we can not achieve that, again im sorry for your loss of time and having to come back please contact me for your next service so we can make it "right" Thank you Phil Spagnoli -Service Manager-
PAUL C D. ReScore Review on 05/20/2012
"Prompt Response"
Phil responded to my initial review promptly and made no excuses for bad service. Instead he owned up to the mistake and offered additional service, I appreciate his sincerity.
Service Date: 05/08/2012
Review Created: 05/11/2012 01:01 PM

"Bad oil change"
Service was relatively prompt and I gave 2 stars intead of 1 because I have been here before when they did things right. They gave me conventional oil instead of the recommended synthetic in my new Mazda Cx-7. As a dealership that normally charges higher than average rates for quality and trained service, I expect nothing but the best. If i wanted a crappy oil change I would go to Jiffy Lube and pay 1/2 as much. Oddly enough, the reason I left my previous mazda dealership for service needs was because they did this exact same thing in the newer Mazda 3; which REQUIRES 0/20 synthetic oil or voids the warranty. I'll bring this to their attention but it is a very large inconvenience; I'm assuming because I paid them for their 3 year service contract which includes oil changes they are trying to shaft me by putting cheap ass conventional oil in a car that is designed to run on high quality synthetics.
Service Date: 05/08/2012
Review Created: 05/11/2012 01:01 PM
Phil S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 05/14/2012
Hello Mr. Daytonmy name is Phil Spagnoli Service manager at the Mazda store. Thank you for writing to share your experience here at the store, i would like to apoligize for the bad service you recieved and would like a chance to make things right.The service contract you bought does pay for full synthetic and there is no excuse for not using it........ Let me know if and when we can make the change to your vehicle and if there is anything i can do for your time wasted. My direct line here at the store is 425-629-2624 i would also like a chance to try and redeem our rating here on surecritic we strive to get a 5 star rating and if you will allow me to fix what we have broken i would be grateful if you would we score us here on the site. Thank you and my apoligies. Phil Spagnoli
GEORGE E M. ReScore Review on 05/15/2012
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Now that’s the Lee Johnson We Remember!"
Thank you very much for contacting us so quickly about our first response to your survey. James contacted us the very next day (again, a heck of a guy, you should pay him more). Eventually, we worked with Pete the Sales Manager and were able to work through the issues cited above. The short answer is, last Friday; Phil in the Service department cut me an additional key and reattached the front corner panel. Before he gave me the car back he ran it through the car wash for me as well. I was in the Service area for about 30 minutes total.
That’s customer service! And the reason we keep coming back to Lee Johnson’s dealership. We are very happy with your responsiveness and the quality of the service. We feel very comfortable returning next time we are in the market for a vehicle and recommending your dealership as highly as in the past. We know that you will take care of the customer.
And we still love the car.
George and Geffen Myers
Vehicle: MAZDA MAZDA 5
Sales Date: 04/20/2012
Review Created: 05/05/2012 05:28 PM

"Great until we talked to the finance guy."
We had been in the market for a vehicle to replace my wife's 1997 Pontiac Transport van. We purchased that van at Lee Johnson's in 1997 and were very happy with it. In fact, in the last 20 years we have had 5 vehicles - 3 of them have been purchased from Lee Johnson dealership. I have recommended you to many of my friends over the years and know of at least two who then purchased vehicles from you as well.

With that said, our last visit to your dealership was a bit of a shock to see how large you have grown! A much bigger lot than I remembered. We were met in the lot by your salesman James Goldman - wow - what a great guy. He is unassuming but very knowledgeable of the vehicles. We described what we wanted and he knew exactly where those vehicles were. We quickly found the Mazda 5 and took it for a spin. He worked with us figuring out the different payment schedules running back and forth so much I felt sorry for him. On a scale of 1 – 5 he is a 5. He worked hard for us and was pleasant through the whole purchase process. He deserves a raise and a paid vacation. To put it succinctly, he is exactly the kind of employee I would want on my staff.

However, as good as James is, dealing with your Finance Manager, Robert Zemke, was the extreme opposite end of the scale. He was rude, abusive and over-aggressive. After telling him for the THIRD time we did not want the bumper to bumper warranty or the loan gap insurance, we just about walked out. I am not sure how many times he brought out his big red folder (with the word “Research” written across the front) but I found such cheap theatrics reprehensible. Further, he would play they “let me scare you” scenarios to my wife and would not talk directly to me. I didn’t appreciate his hard-sell technique of trying to scare my wife in to buying these packages thinking she would fold. I find such behavior Neanderthalic.

At one point my wife and I looked at each other questioning whether we were going to get up and leave because of him. We decided we liked the car and that we would be the adults in the room. So, we suffered through his 10 minute speech about how only that car was authorized to go through the Lee Johnson car wash. He told us stories how your shop manager yelled at a customer who kept bringing other cars through the wash. Really? It’s that bad that you have to lecture customers – paying customers! – about that?
I kept thinking that this guy is the Finance Manager, which means he is leading and training other finance people to be as rude and obnoxious as he is; you may want to rethink your company’s approach to that. I have never appreciated school yard bullying.

Two other issues bothered me. One, we brought the vehicle home and the very next morning found the driver front corner panel had popped out of place. So, now two things come to mind – 1. Your 150 point inspection form wasn’t very effective or your inspector wasn’t very attentive. 2. Amazingly it popped out of place after we turned down your bumper to bumper warranty. A bit cynical of me, I admit, but after hearing the party line from Mr. Zemke I had a bad taste in my mouth.

The last issue that bothered us and, I admit I didn’t realize it until the next day, the car came with only one key – one ‘very expensive to get copies of’ key. One very expensive to get copy that can only be made at a dealership like yours. That’s pretty sad that we spend over $20K at your dealership and the ‘Certified Pre-Owned’ inspection doesn’t include ensuring there are two keys. Now we must spend an additional couple hundred dollars to get spares made that should have been provided by your dealership. That should be your company policy that no “Certified Pre-Owned” car goes off your lot with only one key.
In conclusion, we have always had a great experience at Lee Johnson’s Dealership in the past, both buying cars and working with your service department. I still remember how good Scott Trail was with the Mazdas – that guy memorized the vehicles inside and out. This last time, though, I was under-whelmed with your choice of finance managers. Further, the problem with the front corner panel popping out and lack of keys are issues you should have handled before we ever walked onto your lot. For those three reasons I will find it hard to recommend you as highly as I have in the past.

If you would like to follow up on this communication please feel free to contact us. You should have our contact information in your files.

Wishing it had been better,
George and Geffen Myers
Vehicle: MAZDA MAZDA 5
Sales Date: 04/20/2012
Review Created: 05/05/2012 05:28 PM
Pete B. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 05/06/2012
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback as it is the only way we can make sure our customer service continues to improve. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by your recent experience and we would like to be able to work with you to rectify the issue. Please understand that our business is customer service and everything that we offer is meant to help our customers, not hinder them, and we certainly do not want you to feel pressured at any point in time while you are here at our dealership. That being said, I would like to offer for you to come back in and meet with me personally in the hope that I can resolve your concern. I cannot undo any of the things that happened during your visit, but I would like to offer to take care of the key issue for you in the hopes that I can restore your faith in the customer service of the Lee Johnson Auto Family as it truly is our main focus. Without loyal customers such as yourselves our business would not have made it the 79 years and counting that it has. Thank you very much for your business and I will speak with you soon. Pete Berkey Sales Manager 425-827-0521
TOMOAKI B T. ReScore Review on 04/16/2012
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Quick Excellent Customer Service!"
I received the check in the mail which was greatly appreciated. Excellent and quick customer service which is very responsive to any issues makes me easily recommend Lee Johnson Chevrolet 5 stars
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CRUZE
Service Date: 03/22/2012
Review Created: 04/10/2012 05:31 PM

"Oil change and maintenance checkup"
Overall, staff was attentive, helpful, and fairly quick to get my car oil changed, tires rotated, etc. I could feel the difference afterwards.

My main issue dropping two stars is that after the maintenance was done, I was informed that because of my car's special oil requirements, they added a $20 surcharge to the $40 bill (50% increase!).

Since this is a standard situation with my car, I don't understand why they couldn't have told me beforehand.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CRUZE
Service Date: 03/22/2012
Review Created: 04/10/2012 05:31 PM
Geoff L. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 04/11/2012
Good morning Tomoaki, Thank you for your reply. Without feed back like yours its difficult to improve our service. I have reviewed your concern and talked with the service consultant that you delt with and indeed he made a poor choice in charging you for the different oil and we would like to refund you the amount of the extra charge. There is some discrepency in the information that we received from G.M. regarding the rebate but none the less, our lack of education should certainly not be at your expense. Please accept our apology and refund. We take the surecritic survey very seriously and if you feel that we have responded appropriately, we would appreciate it if you would reconsider our score evaluation. Thank you for your time Geoff Lyons Chevrolet Service Manager
MARY B. ReScore Review on 04/13/2012
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Rescore for Service Response"
I appreciate your response Geoff. I haven't had problems with your service before and it just seemed that there were a few things that happened this time that didn't add up. Casey was always polite and helpful, but I did feel I was blamed for both driving with a service engine light on as well as damaging the wiper blade. I do understand that you have to protect your business, I've been in that position before myself so I get it. I must take part of the blame for not calling immediately upon noticing the problem with the wiper blade, but that was a few days after I picked up the vehicle so the question of doubt would still have been there. At the time I was wondering if you were drumming up your own business, which I've fallen victim to previously with another vendor.

Because you have responded and will be reimbursing me for the 2nd oil change I will definitely reevaulate your rating on Surecritic; this shows me that you do take things seriously and you have the customers best interest at heart. It has restored my faith in your service. Thank you for taking the time to respond and explain the situation. Because of this I'm sure I will be re-visiting your location when I need additional service. Thank you for going the extra mile.
Vehicle: SATURN ION
Service Date: 04/04/2012
Review Created: 04/07/2012 08:27 AM

"questionable service"
I brought my car in for an oil change on March 8th and at the same time asked them to check on my brakes an other service needed. I scheduled an appointment for March 19th for the additional services, which included brakes, water filter etc. I dropped my car off the night before and the morning of the 19th I was called by Casey to ask me if my service light was on when I dropped off the car. I told him no it wasn't. He told me that when the tech got in my car the service engine light was on and there was a problem with the oil gage and my oil was thick and black. Well, the problem here is that I had the oil changed just 11 days prior at their location. So either the tech was lying, which I feel is what happened because I know for a fact that engine light wasn't on, or they didn't do the oil change the week before or it was done incorrectly. Either way the oil should not have been black, but Casey told me that they had to do another oil change. He also said he didn't charge me for it but on my bill for the March 19th services is a charge for $32.70 for oil and filter change. So I paid twice for a service I didn't need. In addition to the other services performed that day I asked that they replace my wipers. A day or two after picking up my car I needed to use my windshield wipers and when I turned them on the driver side arm was overextending the window. I didn't get a chance to go in or call immediately due to my schedule but I did call Casey within a few days to tell him what was happening. I stopped in after work that day to show him and he saw that the hinge the wiper arm sits on appeared to be broken. I told him it wasn't broken when I turned it in and asked if I needed to pay to fix it and he said "if we did break it we'll fix it be we'll need to look at it". I scheduled an appointment for April 3rd to have it 'looked at'. Casey called me at work to tell me that there was a fracture and the only way that could happen is if it was freezing weather and I turned on my wipers and they were stuck causing it to snap. Again I reiterated I hadn't used the wipers except for that once after picking it up and it wasn't freezing. He told me it would be $300 to fix and possibly $500 if they needed to fix the motor as well. In the end he didn't charge me for the fix because the tech who was working on the car could not get the wiper arm off; it appeared someone used an impact tool to tighten the arm in the first place causing the crack. Casey said he didn't feel right charging me for something that 'possibly' could have happened at the shop, basically implying he didn't quite believe I wasn't a fault. At this point I don't feel comfortable coming back. I used to be happy with the service but these few instances have made me leary. Are they drumming up their own business? And Casey lied about charging me a second time for the oil change and I would really like a refund of the $32.70 I paid a 2nd time when it wasn't needed. I don't like having my answers or comments questioned like I'm wrong or lying and it will take some convincing for me to bring the car back or to recommend Lee Johnson to someone else. I would love to hear your feedback on this.
Vehicle: SATURN ION
Service Date: 04/04/2012
Review Created: 04/07/2012 08:27 AM
Geoff L. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 04/10/2012
Mary, I reviewed your repair invoice with Casey and indeed we did charge you for both oil changes and we need to reimburse you for one of those. He honestly thought that he had charged the last oil change service to the shop. I do apologize for the mix up and for your hassle. Casey also wanted you to know that he didnt mean for it to sound like he wasnt trusting you. It is just that we have people blame us for broken stuff on their vehicles every day and we just need to keep these things in check. If we are at fault for something we want to act responsiblity and take care of it and if there is a question of cause we try to act in the best interest of the business relationship and thats why he didnt charge you for the repair on the wipers. There was reasonable doubt so we took care of it. I'm sorry if you felt that he came across as not beliving you. Casey is a man of high standards and ethics and he meant no disrespect or mis-trust. We will be sending you a refund for your over charge on the oil change and hope that you will be willing to reevaluate our surecritic rating. We take these rating very seriously and want to make every attempt meet your expectations and feel that you can trust us and recommend us for service and repair. If you have further issues please feel free to contact me personally at 425-629-2652. Thank you. Geoff Lyons, Service Manager, Lee Johnson Chevrolet.
DIANE A. on 09/20/2017
"They take good care of you."
always a pleasure. staff is great! my only one issue is that I paid for a maintenance plan, the service staff didn't know that and that since i was in on a saturday, they wouldn't know if the maintenance company would pay.... seems a bit backwards. i shouldn't have to be told my service will cost me 90$ when it's covered... kind of misleading
Vehicle: Kia Niro
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 05:03 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/20/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Diane. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

PATRICIA H. on 09/20/2017
"Replaced Car Battery"
Friendly sales reps, fast service and even gave me a car wash.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-5
Review Created: 09/20/2017 03:22 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/20/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Patricia. We appreciate your business!

AUDREY P. on 09/20/2017
"Trusted service "
Quick and easy, took my car through the wash as well. I have only used Lee Johnson to service my Miata.
Vehicle: Mazda MX-5 Miata
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 02:37 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/20/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review, Audrey. We appreciate your business!

JOHN U. on 09/20/2017
"No pressure. Very comforting and accommodating. "
Went in on a weeknight 2 hours before close. Looked at a few options, completed a test drive and was out the door by the close of business. Great staff all around!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Bolt EV
Sales Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 07:57 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/20/2017

Hi John. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for leaving us such a great review. We hope you love your new Chevy Bolt!

CHRISTOPHER P. on 09/20/2017
"15,000 mile CX-5 Service"
Quick service and my repair was done correctly
Vehicle: Mazda CX-5
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 07:48 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/20/2017

We appreciate your business, Christopher. Thank you for your kind words!

SCOTT M. on 09/20/2017
"Friendly , on time, fair price, nice facility"
My service attendant was very helpful
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Review Created: 09/20/2017 07:26 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/20/2017

We appreciate your business, Scott. Thank you for the 5 star review!

GEORGE D. on 09/19/2017
"22500 maintenance"
Flexible, competent, on-time, friendly.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Review Created: 09/19/2017 11:02 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/20/2017

Thank you for your great feedback, George. We're glad to hear your visit went well. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do better. Thanks!

DAVID B. on 09/19/2017
"I'll be back"
Every experience I have had with Lee Johnson has just been top drawer. From Kia Service to the Quick Lube I see no reason to go anywhere else. Great people and great service all around. I will be back!!!
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Review Created: 09/19/2017 09:47 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/20/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review, David. We appreciate your business!

HENRY G. on 09/19/2017
" great dealership"
After having a bad experience at another kia dealer, was pleased with the no pressure, or stress from the salesman and the financial team. Was not happy that there were not floor mats in the vehicle though.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Sales Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 12:06 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Henry. We appreciate your valuable feedback, and we're glad to hear your overall experience was positive, Congratulations on your new Kia!

ANDREA A. on 09/19/2017
"Great job L.J!"
The job that Jim in service is awesome. He, and his technician's do a excellent job. I look forward to doing business with them in the future.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 11:17 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you for the great review, Andrea. We appreciate your business!

DANA F. on 09/19/2017
"Friendly; work was done in a timely manner and clean"
Excellent customer service!
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 07:08 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review, Dana. We appreciate you!

FAREED D. on 09/19/2017
"Relaxed and helpful"
Michael was easy going and helpful. He provided all the requested information.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Sales Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 06:06 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Fareed. We're very happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Michael. We hope you love your new Mazda3!