Lee Johnson Auto Family

Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5rating 4.3749963
Overall Rating 2.2499963/5Overall Rating 2.2499963/5rating 2.2499963rating 2.2499963rating 2.2499963
STEVE F. on 09/03/2017
"Frustrating experience"
I had stopped in at this dealership and had a lengthy and productive conversation with the Service manager on potential issues with my Mazda. Having already gotten two conflicting diagnostics from other repair shops, I was hoping to get an informed answer from this dealer to back up one of the others. When I showed up for the appointment at 7:30 am, I was asked whether I wanted to wait or take a shuttle ride. I waited for a bit then decided to walk. My car didn't end up being ready until 4:00 pm and I never received a call on its status (I called twice). Instead of getting a diagnosis that backed up one of the other shops, they gave me a third opinion that was different from the other two. Plus, they changed out the spark plugs as part of their overall safety inspection (with my permission) which was unrelated to the problem. Their charge for this service was more than 50% higher than another Mazda dealer in the area would have charged for the same service (I called to check). I left very confused and not very satisfied.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda6
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 06:23 AM
RODNEY C. on 08/30/2017
"No apptmt needed"
The car is a superior combination of function and appearance that make it the best value.
Service Date: 08/26/2017
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017 08:14 PM
VLADIMIRS P. on 08/27/2017
"Service adviser keep taking wrong cupon from the service book"
I've made an appointment for 50K service. My wife took car to the service that day. She gave the book to the service adviser trusting him that he has records to what maintenance is scheduled, odometer data etc. Next day I've checked the book, and found that he took 45K service coupon. I am not sure if it makes any difference at the end, but why make me wonder? Now I am wondering if 45K service coupon and 50K service coupon cover different things, and I will have to pay more at the end or paid for something that was not done.

Other than constant frustration with servicing plan so far (50K) I had no problem with the car or quality of the job.
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/27/2017 04:17 PM
TJ V. on 08/26/2017
"Lackluster Customer Service"
The service professional looked like he didn't want to be there and didn't seem particularly interested in answering our questions.
Service Date: 08/26/2017
Review Created: 08/26/2017 04:00 PM
DAVID R. on 08/23/2017
"car repair"
Adequate overall. Bottom line is that they diagnosed the problem accurately, fixed it, and got me moving again in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Kia Spectra
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 12:28 PM
TED C. on 08/15/2017
"Oil change /tire rotation "
I brought in my 2015 Silverado for an oil and filter change as well as tire rotation. They did the oil change and said they rotated the tires. I checked when I got home . The tires had not been rotated at all. They did lower the tire pressure in all 4 tires. The tires were warm when I brought the truck in. So, the pressure was up , but they lowered them back to 35. Now I will check tire pressure when cold. Also, the paper work showed they put in 6 quarts of oil. I called them about that and they said that they did put in 8. The person I spoke with did not know how to change the information to show the correct amount.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 05:57 PM
GARY G. on 08/14/2017
"1st maintenance service "
Cabin filter was not checked & it did need replacing
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 08:05 PM
TIMOTHY G. on 08/09/2017
"So so service"
Staff was friendly and tried to be helpful. But 1.25 hours to program a key is about 45 minutes too long.
Vehicle: Mazda RX-8
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 12:18 AM
ELAINE Z. on 08/05/2017
"Friendly, not pushy, quick service and reasonable prices."
I took my wife's 2002 Mazda protege in for a oil change and tire rotation. My wife has been going to you since she bought her car their new but it was my first time dealing with your service members. Everyone was polite, non pushy and very efficient. You had the car in right away and took less than 35 minutes. It was a great experience all around.
Vehicle: Mazda Protege
Review Created: 08/05/2017 03:27 PM
NAVEEN C. on 08/05/2017
"Car servicing"
Servicing was good, but was unhappy with false promise by sales representative at the time of buying the car. He offered free oil change, but when I approached the office, they checked in the systems and told there is evidence for the offer in the systems and were asking me for evid n e. It was just a word of mouth. I was ok with not getting any discounts, but please ask your sales team not to promise, just for heck of it during the purchase of the car.
Service Date: 08/05/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 02:10 PM
DANELLE B. on 08/05/2017
"Average Oil Change"
Typical oil change - service was completed in about an hour and everything appeared to be checked. Car was washed, though not very well, and they said they vacuumed my car and they had not. Not any better or worse than I would expect from an oil change somewhere else.
Review Created: 08/05/2017 07:03 AM
DOROTHEA S. on 08/04/2017
"Routine Maintenance Service"
The staff is very friendly, and the maintenance service was finished earlier than I had expected. I was happy to see that the vehicle had been washed, but I think the person doing the vacuuming must have been interrupted while doing the floor on the driver's side (the floor mat had been moved, but no vacuuming had happened).
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Review Created: 08/04/2017 02:33 PM
RICHARD F. on 08/01/2017
"Not sure what happened here."
My 2014 Chevy Volt is 3 1/2 years old with 37K miles, always garaged and is well taken care of. I have been getting my car serviced at Lee Johnson ever since I got it. Lee Johnson has a nice facility, everyone is friendly and the courtesy shuttle service is amazing! Very happy overall. That all said, my last appointment left me with a bit of a bad feeling. I came in for just an oil change and tire rotation ($50) but ended up with a $388 bill! I was quite surprised by these extra items they wanted to have done but I trusted that they needed to be attended to. But when I got home and looked in the manual I found that at least two items didn't have to be done for a while yet. Specifically the air filter (due at 45K miles) and replacing the brake fluid (due at 100K miles)! That last bit was the most expensive and the one I am most upset about. While I am likely to continue using Lee Johnson I will definitely pay more attention and not authorize anything unless I know for sure it needs to be done.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Volt
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 05:50 PM
AMY A. on 07/31/2017
"Lots of respect, but unable to hold up to promises"
It wasn't horrible, I was treated with a great deal of respect and appreciate that! However, lots of expectations set by words and promises delivered by employees but none were met. I was told they could get me out of there in an hours time, was told I could get out before traffic started for my 2 hour drive home. I was told all the paperwork for credit would be done before I got there. I even did online credit application and it "wasn't working". Never got the tank of gas I was promised. Waited 4 hours and my daughter missed her fundraiser lemonade stand back at home. Once the credit application went thru they moved fast to get me out of there, but the whole process was not fast enough to get home in time. Not sure if I would return for future business or not.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 07/31/2017 12:40 AM
DAVID S. on 07/29/2017
"Ask Me Next Week"
I always get great service from Lee Johnson, however I had to return the vehicle for the alignment to be readjusted. When receiving the truck back, it pulled to the right when the steering wheel was positioned straight. Took truck back to be realigned. That said, Tom was great and provided me with a loaner until the truck is completed. I will always come back to Lee Johnson.

Dave
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 07/29/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 03:58 PM
ALLEN M. on 07/28/2017
"Slow"
Slow service today. Unable to change running lights
Vehicle: Cadillac Escalade
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 08:58 AM
KIANOUSH N. on 07/25/2017
"Quick but put a wrong mileage "
The quick lube service was indeed quick and complete, but they put a wrong mileage on the record. The car had about 10,000 miles, but they put 14,000 miles!
Vehicle: MAZD CX5
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 08:39 AM
Jessica s. on 07/20/2017
"Fine"
I have a lot a family members that go here and had pretty high expectations. It was my first time here (I recently got rid of my VW and always had such a great time at chaplins) and it was not the same unfortunately. I was not called when I was told I would be which was around 1:30-2. I finally called a little after 3:30 to see where my car was. She said it was done and to give her 30 mins to do the paperwork. Then when I went back my car wasn't as clean as I thought it would be. Fingerprints all over the rear view mirror, and where the oil change sticker was placed, and not vacuumed very well. It wasn't very dirty to start with, but do always look forward to having my car taken care of by the dealership for the extra attention to detail. I will be back again because I do know so many ppl that have a great experience here. Maybe just an off day, but thought I would share.
Vehicle: CHEV CRUZE