ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (29)

Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5rating 3.5517252rating 3.5517252
Overall Rating 2.06897/5Overall Rating 2.06897/5rating 2.06897rating 2.06897rating 2.06897

Anna M.
Longs, SC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Service personnel very helpful.
I live in South Carolina but my extended family lives in Pittsburgh. Each time I visit if I need service I know that I will be serviced by the best.ūüĆě
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/25/2019

Thank you for the great review and kind words!! Also thank you for stopping by and seeing us we appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Have a great Holiday weekend.

HW
Howard W.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Their Service Personnel always do a good job when I bring the car in for maintenance. This was only an oil change, so I waited for the car. It was done in well under the time that I was told it would take.

Great to hear my team got you in and out quickly. thank you for a great review!

Have a safe and happy Holiday weekend!

Jessica T.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Sonata
Notified me promptly aft matiniece

Jessica

Hello it's Jim from SH Hyundai. Just wanted to respond back and ask you to please reach out to me when you get a minute. I would like to know what we could do better for you. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Have a great Holiday weekend.

4123433200

James M.
Dormont, PA
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendship, knowledge of my car, personal attention.
Attention to detail, excellent repair when needed, immediate service, car is ready on time, and finally the friendliness of all involved.

Great to hear my team made you feel "at home.." Thank you again for allowing us the chance to serve you.

05/21/2019 Category: Service
My review
Competent Service Advisors & Techs

Glad to hear my team addressed all of your needs.
Thank you again for choosing SH Hyundai!

05/20/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Appointment was easy to set up, car was taken on time and the service advisor answered my concerns with pleasantness and expertise.

Glad to hear my team answered all of you concerns. Thank you again for choosing SH Hyundai!!

05/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly personnel and easy scheduling
Scheduling was an easy phone call.
I waited for my car during its servicing, and the work was done in the estimated time.

Great to hear my team got you in and out. Thank you again for choosing SH Hyundai for your service needs.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Service Technician is always friendly and I trust the work that is done by the mechanics.
Service Technician is friendly and I trust the work that is done by the mechanics.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/20/2019

Great to hear that my team was friendly. Also thank you for allowing us the chance to service your vehicle.

JZ
Janine Z.
Carnegie, PA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/18/2019 Category: Service
GREAT JOB
They always do a great job!

Thank you for allowing us the chance to service your Hyundai.

WN
William N.
2010 Hyundai Accent
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Employees are well trained and experienced and very polite.
I had my car for 5 years and it is still running wonderfully....I will never go anywhere else for a car.....They are the best car dealer in the United States.

Rachel Ann Bovier

So happy to hear the car is performing well. Also happy to hear that my team is performing up to your expectations. Thank you for allowing us the chance to service your vehicle.

have a great day!

NT
Ned T.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Work finished before the scheduled start time!
I made an appointment for my Sonata( low tire pressure in one tire) for 1:30PM. I dropped off my car at 8:10 am, the scheduled time for just the drop off, not the service. I got a call a little before 10:30 that the tire could not be repaired and that I needed a new one. However, I had a warranty that covered such a situation, the service rep (Jordan) said he already called the warranty company and got authorization to replace the tire, that he already replaced it, and the care was ready to be picked up! I got the car and was home over 2 hours before the service appointment was even scheduled to start. Talk about fast! It was very convenient for me to have the repair done "early", it allowed me to not have my afternoon interrupted. Thanks so much!
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/16/2019

Great to hear we were able to get you in and out. We appreciate the quick response and kind review. We look forward to seeing you again here on the drive.

Jane M.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Service center
Prompt courteous staff
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/15/2019

Jane

Great to hear we got you in and out. Thank you again for allowing us the chance to service your Hyundai.

Monroeville, PA
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Update the status to customer
Call the customer or update the status when the equipment is delivered

Ms Lee

Sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't go as planned. I left you a voice mail and would like to discuss the situation further with you. Please feel free to reach out to me anytime. i do apologize again and I am looking forward to speaking with you soon.

jjablonski@cochran.com

Hello it's Jim again. I just left a voice mail for you as well. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience. I would like to discuss further with you about what happened on this visit.

Talk to you then

jjablonski@cochran.com
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/17/2019

Hi it's Jim again. I did just leave another voice mail and I would like to speak with you again about this service visit. Talk to you soon.

05/13/2019 Category: Service
people,
nice all around, never and I say never have had a bad experience the whole staff is great I have purchased many automobiles from Cochran Hyundai and never have I had a bad experience..
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/13/2019

Awesome news to hear about my team!! So glad we make it easy and we are grateful to have the opportunity to service your Hyundai.

Karen B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/08/2019 Category: Service
excellent customer service
The service was prompt, efficient, speedy, and wait - comfortable. Love the service hours. Lets me get to work and on with my day with minimal fuss.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/08/2019

Great to hear we kept the "Fuss.." to a minimum. Thank you for allowing us the chance to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Take care and have a great day!

05/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Service is prompt and friendly.

Thank you for the great review and kind words. we look forward to seeing you again at your next service visit.

Coraopolis, PA
2016 Hyundai Azera
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Always there to help
Anytime I come in for service the staff always gets you out in a timely fashion. Also makes sure you have water, coffee etc. to keep you comfortable.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/07/2019

Great to hear we made you feel at home. That said we appreciate the chance to service you and your Hyundai. We look forward seeing you again in the future.

Carl W.
PA
2007 Hyundai Accent
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Good service at no. one Cochran.
The staff was very helpful. The waiting room is clean and they asked me if I needed anything to drink. Didn't take long as I waited. Carl,
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you for the great review and kind words. See you next time.

CV
Chris V.
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Very fast
Was in and out much quicker than expected very nice waiting area !
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 04/30/2019

Great to hear you enjoyed our waiting area. Thank you for allowing us the chance to service your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Have a great day!!

LV
Lou V.
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/28/2019 Category: Service
The employees
People n honesty
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Have a great day!!