Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

PJ
Paul J.
05/31/2020 Category: Service
Very Smooth
You are "assigned" to one service specialist who know what he's talking about. It's a comfortable place to wait and the workmanship is excellent. I've been a customer since 2006 and have never been disappointed!

IL
Isaac L.
Imperial, PA
$117 for just examining
I wish checking my vehicle to figure any possible problems is without a cost like other comparable businesses I am familiar with. I was asked to pay $117 for getting my car inspected for any problems. I got it done without any cost from a different car dealership. Hence, getting back to you would only be out of necessity. Otherwise, I would rather go elsewhere.

PS
Paul S.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
N/a
Great place
FH
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for giving our team a 5 Star Review! It means a lot to all of us! Thank you for your valued business! We look forward to taking care of your future automotive needs!

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe!

Thomas S.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent Maintenance Service
Brought my new 2020 Tuscon in for its first oil change/tire rotation. I planned to drop it off but Chris (Service Representative) said he could get the work done in less than hour. I appreciate the extra effort and quick turnaround!

Sandra S.
Excellent Customer service
Very minimal wait times
FH
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for the kind words and for the 5 Star Review! It means a lot to the entire team!  Thank You for your valued business!  We look forward to taking care of your future automotive needs.

2019 Hyundai Kona
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
Took car for inspection. Fast service. Good communication. Made it possible for no contact when I went to get my car.

Thank you for the positive feedback and for the 5 Star Review! It means a lot to the entire team!  Thank You for your valued business!  We look forward to taking care of your future automotive needs.

John M.
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Price
I will NEVER bring my car back
FH
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/27/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me on the phone today.  I am sorry that you were not happy with the price of the work that we had quoted you.  As I explained on the phone there are absolutely cheaper alternatives when it comes to brake pads and rotors as well as other parts but often are lesser quality than the factory installed pieces. I wish there was something I could do to help but I know you already had the work performed elsewhere.  I would be happy to take care of your next oil change at no charge.

Stay Healthy,  Stay Safe,

Martha S.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Service staff
Service was done without delay, very prompt staff. Everything that was done was explained to me in easy to understand way.
Thank you.
FH
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/24/2020

FH

Thank you for the kind words and 5 Star Review!   We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future automotive needs

LN
Laverne N.
Trafford, PA
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Car was in for a recall and they were very courteous and efficient
FH
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/20/2020

Thank you for the kind words and for giving the team a 5 Star Review!   We greatly appreciate it and thank you for your valued business!  We look forward to taking care of your future service needs!

Karen B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/20/2020 Category: Service
excellent, prompt service
I always wait for my car so I can return to work. Everyone is efficient and polite. Top notch service!

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Better than the previous building, better access and much cleaner.
Better than the previous building, better access and much cleaner. One thing I did notice was when my Hyundia Sonata was ready they washed it but did not clean where the mechanic sat in my car and it looked like they just ran the car through a rinse. There were no protective material on my seat or stealing wheel. I had to clean the interior when I got home. I have a friend that had his car serviced there and they sanitized the interior and throughly washed the outside.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/08/2020

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit.  We have been using the plastic covers on most every vehicle that comes through the door but we also remove them when we park the vehicle.  If this didn't happen I apologize as we have been taking extreme precautions to keep everyone safe.  When you say you had to clan the interior was there dirt left behind from my team?   Please feel free to give me a call when you have a moment to discuss.  We appreciate your business.

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy,

PM
Paul M.
05/07/2020 Category: Service
On time
They got our car finished before the time they said they would have it done.
FH
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/07/2020

Thank you for the kind words and for providing us with a 5 STAR REVIEW!  We greatly appreciate it as it means a lot to the entire team!  Thank you for your valued business!  We look forward to taking care of your future automotive needs!

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!

KR
Kristy R.
Monroeville, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/06/2020 Category: Service
A reliable dealership
My interactions w. This dealership have been professional. The service waiting area is clean. No issues.
FH

Thank you for completing the review and providing us with a 5 STAR REVIEW!  We greatly appreciate it as it means a lot to the entire team!  Thank you for your valued business!  We look forward to taking care of your future automotive needs!

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!

GM
George M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/04/2020 Category: Service
Wow
the service advisor was excellent. they were very professional and courteous.
FH
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/05/2020

Thank you for the kind words and for giving us a 5 Star Review! It means a lot to all of us here at the store.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future automotive needs.

05/04/2020 Category: Service
Inspection and 15,000 mile checkup.
Everything went well. No surprises. I'm quite satisfied!

Thank you for the kind words and for providing our team with a 5 Star Review!  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future automotive needs!