Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

Bethel Park, PA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Very professional
Great service , professional, but my complaint is with Hyundai, I had to replace my headlight fixture and I feel is a quality issue, I have never replaced a headlight fixture in my 45 years of driving. I put an issue in at Hyundai but no resolve.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 01/24/2020

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 star review.   I will pass your concerns on to cooperate to see if there is anything more we can do.   We appreciate your valued business and look forward to taking care of your future needs.

RA
Raymond A.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Inspection
Jordan was great. He went out of his way to get both my cars inspected on the same day
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for your feedback and the kind words! We greatly appreciate the 5 Star Review!   Thank you for your business! We look forward to taking care of your future service needs.

Monroeville, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service w
Again, very professional and great to work with, I still feel replacing my headlight fixture was a quality issue and Hyundai needs to stand behind their product. Also took 9 days to get part. Obviously does not happen often. Service folks listened to my complaints against Hyundai and were very professional.

Thank you for the feedback and for giving us a 5 star review.  I will be sure to share your thoughts with corporate.  Thank you for your business. We look forward to taking care of your future service needs.

Russell M.
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Love the new facility
Love the new facility. service manager that took care of me was professional and upfront regarding the services and what the cost would be. i realized later on friday that they actually washed my car before i left. GREAT JOB GUYS! keep up the good work.

Russ M
Scott Township PA
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 Star Review!! The new facility was long overdue and we are happy to finally be moved in.

Thank you for your valued business! We look forward to taking care of your future service needs!

GS
Gerard S.
Bethel Park, PA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Inspection
The service that I received was punctual , efficient and pleasant!

Thank you for the 5 Star Review!!! We greatly appreciate it and we appreciate your valued business! We look forward to taking care of your future needs.

Sincerely

2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Great Service From Jordan
Scheduled an oil change for my Elantra and stopped in to the new dealership location. Was taken for a tour of the building, offered coffee, and was in and out in less than an hour. Jordan did everything right, even remembered me from a prior visit even though another advisor waited on me.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for the kind words and for the 5 star review!  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future needs!

NT
Ned T.
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Honest service
I had my annual inspection completed at this service visit. The service rep, as usual, was thorough, he listened to my comments about what needed to be done, and the service was completed when it was promised. Today, I received a check from the dealership, in the amount of about $42, representing reimbursement to me of incorrect fees re this service. How refreshing that an auto dealership reviews its service invoices after the transaction is completed to make sure everything was accurate. It matters not that an initial error was made in relation to the invoice; what does matter is integrity, which this dealership has.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for the kind words and valuable feedback.  We greatly appreciate the 5 STAR REVIEW!  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future service needs.

Julie T.
Crafton, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Love the new location!
I had a great experience with my last oil change. I received an email coupon for an oil change and tire rotation. They also topped off the other fluids and ran my car through their car wash. Nice! The new location is so much nicer than the old place. Everyone was friendly and polite. Definitely will go back for my next oil change.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for the kind words and providing us with a 5 STAR REVIEW!  It means a lot to the entire team here at #1 Cochran Hyundai.   We thank you for your valued business and look forward to taking care of your future service needs. The new location was long overdue and I am glad you enjoyed your visit.

Best Regards,

Monroeville, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly, professional
They greeted me and took my information, got a call later about car , I was disappointed in what was needed , but not Cochran’s fault. I fault the quality of my Elantra, light, I need to replace the whole unit which I have never done in 45 yrs of driving
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for your feedback.  I will pass your concerns over to Hyundai.  We greatly appreciate the score despite the needed repairs.  We look forward to taking care of your future service needs at our new location!  We are now at 3220 West Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh PA 15216.

Bests,

KG
Kevin G.
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Service review
Good service, nice customer service
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you for the 5 STAR REVIEW!  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future needs.

Happy New Year,

01/05/2020 Category: Service
AP
Desk attendant(s) were courteous & patient.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for giving us a 5 STAR REVIEW!!!  We greatly appreciate it as it means a lot to us all.  Thank you for your valued business! We look forward to taking care of your future needs!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Computer update
Was done fast. I was in and out
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for the kind words and for giving us a 5 STAR REVIEW!  Thank you for your valued business! We look forward to serving you at our new location, 3220 West Liberty Ave.

12/18/2019 Category: Service
I like that you don't need an appointment for an oil change. You can walk right in, the service people are always kind.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 12/18/2019

Thank you for the kind words, positive feedback and 5 STAR REVIEW!   We greatly appreciate it!  Thank you for your valued business!  We look forward to serving you in the future!

Happy Holidays!

SR
Samuel R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Intent listener
The service write up man actually listened to the history of the problem and made sure it was addressed. Thanks for your diligence!

Thank you for the positive feedback and for the 5 Star Review! It is greatly appreciated by everyone here at the dealership!  We look forward to taking care of your future service needs and thank you for your valued business!

Happy Holidays,

L
L.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Nice people to deal with
Very nice place got me in and out

Thank you for the 5 STAR REVIEW! It means a lot to all of us here at the dealership!   Thank you for your valued business!  We look forward to serving you in the future!

Happy Holidays!