Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

10/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer dealing was great. Not happy with the service
Received good welcome and treatment by the person on the service desk. Not happy with the service performed on vehicle. Tire rotation performed on already rotated tires, tire pressure was not checked.
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/14/2019

Good morning!   I tried calling you to discuss this visit.   Could you please return my call when you are available today?   The tire rotation was not completed on your car but I'd like to talk to you about the pressure and car wash.  My direct dial number is below.

Dan Ireland

Bethel Park, PA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Good at resolving problems
After writing my first review the service manager contacted me about resolving my problem. I am very happy with the results I never thought anyone would get back to me on the problem but they did.Again Thank You. I would not hesitate to go and recommend Hyundai of South Hills

07/17/2019 Category: Service
Could not reach service writers
Left two messages to check on status of my vehicle had to leave a message they never got back to me. Which service would have told me I had to make another appointment for a re-inspection
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 07/18/2019

Mr. Zawojski,
I apologize for the inconvience and that we did not do our job proplery.  I would be more than happy to refund you the $63.34 that you paid on your last visit.  Please let me know if you will accept this and i will have a check mailed out to your home.  thank you for your feedback and I do apaologize.

4123433200
mgerlach@cochran.com

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Making things right
I appreciate that someone at #1 Cochran Hyundai South Hills even read my review. I’ve often wondered if that ever even happens. They were appreciative of my feedback and quick to make things right. That alone makes me Happy! Thank you #1 Cochran Hyundai South Hills for truly being #1!

07/16/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed.
Drove out there for two recalls. Only got one because no part for the other. Someone should’ve let me know before I got there. But they didn’t. Now I have to make a second trip and another day off. Grrrr

Mrs. Laverty I apoogize for the inconvience and will be more than happy to pick up your car and delivered it back to you once we complete it along with a complimentary oil change.  cody will be reaching out to make arrangements.

Jonathan L.
Heidelberg, PA
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Its ok
They did not reduce my invoice by the coupon I showed them
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/24/2019

Mr. Loring, Please let me know what the coupon was and i will be more than happy to issue you a check for the differece.

mgerlach@cochran.com

NL
Norman L.
Lawrence, PA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Only place I dealed with since they bought it from McMinn
since my last visit there were mostly all new eb*mpl0yees.I did not know any of them I felt lost.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/18/2019

Mr.Leonard,
Sorry to here you felt lost.  We luckily have been able to promote our talented to members to higher positions in our company.  We hope you continue to do business with us and get to know some of our great staff.

Jessica T.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Sonata
Notified me promptly aft matiniece
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/25/2019

Jessica

Hello it's Jim from SH Hyundai. Just wanted to respond back and ask you to please reach out to me when you get a minute. I would like to know what we could do better for you. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Have a great Holiday weekend.

4123433200

WM
William M.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept follow-up quick and courteous!
Amazed that Service manager Jim J. called to resolve issues within hours! Demonstrates a well-thought-out service process and shows that customer satisfaction is priority #1. :-)

02/18/2019 Category: Service
First free oil change
The experience was pleasant, good, although not exceptional. This dealer needs to find a better parking lot. If nothing on the premises, consider buying/renting a nearby lot and provide shuttle service.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you again for taking the time out to speak with me today. I enjoyed the feed back and I do apologize again about our parking situation. As I said to you on the phone feel free to just pull up to the garage door anytime. One of our service staff will park the car and take it from there.

Thank you again for allowing me the opportunity to address your concern. I look forward to your response.

Have a great day!

10/16/2018 Category: Service
The personnel were very friendly, atmosphere is comfortable. However, I would have preferred that my automobile would have been fixed at the time, instead of returning for a second visit.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/17/2018

Hello its Jim from SH Hyundai. I would like to speak with you more about your most recent service visit. I left you a voice mail please give me a call back when you can.

Talk to you soon

Melanie M.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Loose battery after state inspection
I was disappointed that I had to have a service call after I took my car to the dealer for a state inspection. The lid to the battery was left open and needed to be screwed back on and the battery itself was loose.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/11/2018

Melanie

Sorry to hear that this visit didn't meet your expectations. I will try to give you a call here later on today to review with you in greater detail.

Have a great day

SD
Susan D.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Convenience of hours. Even Saturday's.
Long wait for a car inspection
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 08/28/2018

Susan

Hello it's Jim from SHH please give me a call on my cell 412 496 3778. I would like to speak with you and go over your recent service experience. Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

TF
Timothy F.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/15/2018 Category: Service
its where i bought my car
not pleased thought since I bought my car their that they would fix what I asked the radio now I have to take my business elsewhere you say you make things better but I left their with no results with radio and a bill of a cost of 112.00 or a discount but their should not been a bill for radio since it was not replaced I had no problem to pay for a radio but I guess my 2009 car is to old for your business to replace thanks anyways I will go elsewhere for my new business
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/19/2018

Mr.fife,
Please give me a call at 412-892-4420 so i can try to help resolve your situation.

John B.
Bethel Park, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Parking
Parking is horrible. I could not find a place to leave my vehicle when I dropped it off for service and then I had to wait in the rain while the only service person had to get my car and bring it around to me.
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 04/30/2018

Hello John,
Thank you for taking the time to take this survey and provide your feedback. I know the parking is terrible here and I apologize about that. We are trying to find ways to alleviate the parking issue. When you drop your vehicle off in the future just park anywhere because when we have the keys we will move it to a different location. I do apologize about the experience you had this visit and hope that we can make it better for you in the future.

GY
Gail Y.
Imperial, PA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/22/2018 Category: Service
They tried & were nice.
Brought Genesis in for electronic brake issue showing up on Hyundai BlueLink. They were nice and tried to clear code from BlueLink. Code is still there. Cochran says it is BlueLink’s problem. BlueLink says it is Cochran’s problem to fix. Still not resolved. BlueLink diagnostics sucks and is not worth the money! Dealer & Hyundai can’t get together!
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/23/2018

Hello Gail,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I really do apologize about the issue with blue link. I will look into this and see what can be done to clear the code in your system.  We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again

DA
Delshawn A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Needs work
I waited 6 hrs. Break pad broke which was their fault. Car is too loud now after service. Still smell fumes.
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 02/16/2018

Hello Delshawn,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I enjoyed speaking with you yesterday and hope that you have some peace of mind. If anything continues like I said just feel free to contact me. I do apologize about the experience however hope that we can make this better. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again

Tameika S.
01/28/2018 Category: Service
Sevice Review
All the problems with my vehicle were not fixed
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 01/29/2018

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and provide your feedback. I am sorry that your vehicle was not fixed completely. Please feel free to reach out to me so I may be able to help with this. We truly do appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.