Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5rating 3.5517252rating 3.5517252
Overall Rating 2.06897/5Overall Rating 2.06897/5rating 2.06897rating 2.06897rating 2.06897

WM
William M.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept follow-up quick and courteous!
Amazed that Service manager Jim J. called to resolve issues within hours! Demonstrates a well-thought-out service process and shows that customer satisfaction is priority #1. :-)

02/18/2019 Category: Service
First free oil change
The experience was pleasant, good, although not exceptional. This dealer needs to find a better parking lot. If nothing on the premises, consider buying/renting a nearby lot and provide shuttle service.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you again for taking the time out to speak with me today. I enjoyed the feed back and I do apologize again about our parking situation. As I said to you on the phone feel free to just pull up to the garage door anytime. One of our service staff will park the car and take it from there.

Thank you again for allowing me the opportunity to address your concern. I look forward to your response.

Have a great day!

10/16/2018 Category: Service
The personnel were very friendly, atmosphere is comfortable. However, I would have preferred that my automobile would have been fixed at the time, instead of returning for a second visit.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/17/2018

Hello its Jim from SH Hyundai. I would like to speak with you more about your most recent service visit. I left you a voice mail please give me a call back when you can.

Talk to you soon

Melanie M.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Loose battery after state inspection
I was disappointed that I had to have a service call after I took my car to the dealer for a state inspection. The lid to the battery was left open and needed to be screwed back on and the battery itself was loose.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/11/2018

Melanie

Sorry to hear that this visit didn't meet your expectations. I will try to give you a call here later on today to review with you in greater detail.

Have a great day

SD
Susan D.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Convenience of hours. Even Saturday's.
Long wait for a car inspection
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 08/28/2018

Susan

Hello it's Jim from SHH please give me a call on my cell 412 496 3778. I would like to speak with you and go over your recent service experience. Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

TF
Timothy F.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/15/2018 Category: Service
its where i bought my car
not pleased thought since I bought my car their that they would fix what I asked the radio now I have to take my business elsewhere you say you make things better but I left their with no results with radio and a bill of a cost of 112.00 or a discount but their should not been a bill for radio since it was not replaced I had no problem to pay for a radio but I guess my 2009 car is to old for your business to replace thanks anyways I will go elsewhere for my new business
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/19/2018

Mr.fife,
Please give me a call at 412-892-4420 so i can try to help resolve your situation.

Matt Gerlach

John B.
Bethel Park, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Parking
Parking is horrible. I could not find a place to leave my vehicle when I dropped it off for service and then I had to wait in the rain while the only service person had to get my car and bring it around to me.
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 04/30/2018

Hello John,
Thank you for taking the time to take this survey and provide your feedback. I know the parking is terrible here and I apologize about that. We are trying to find ways to alleviate the parking issue. When you drop your vehicle off in the future just park anywhere because when we have the keys we will move it to a different location. I do apologize about the experience you had this visit and hope that we can make it better for you in the future.

GY
Gail Y.
Imperial, PA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/22/2018 Category: Service
They tried & were nice.
Brought Genesis in for electronic brake issue showing up on Hyundai BlueLink. They were nice and tried to clear code from BlueLink. Code is still there. Cochran says it is BlueLink’s problem. BlueLink says it is Cochran’s problem to fix. Still not resolved. BlueLink diagnostics sucks and is not worth the money! Dealer & Hyundai can’t get together!
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/23/2018

Hello Gail,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I really do apologize about the issue with blue link. I will look into this and see what can be done to clear the code in your system.  We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again

DA
Delshawn A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Needs work
I waited 6 hrs. Break pad broke which was their fault. Car is too loud now after service. Still smell fumes.
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 02/16/2018

Hello Delshawn,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I enjoyed speaking with you yesterday and hope that you have some peace of mind. If anything continues like I said just feel free to contact me. I do apologize about the experience however hope that we can make this better. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again

Tameika S.
01/28/2018 Category: Service
Sevice Review
All the problems with my vehicle were not fixed
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 01/29/2018

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and provide your feedback. I am sorry that your vehicle was not fixed completely. Please feel free to reach out to me so I may be able to help with this. We truly do appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

01/01/2018 Category: Service
Visit
Not a fan of this place.
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 01/02/2018

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I am sorry that you did not have a good experience with this visit. Please feel free to reach out to me and let me know what happened and what we can do to make it better.

DAVID S.
10/04/2017 Category: Service
I am very pleased with the prompt feedback on my complaint, and the fact that I was not ignored thank you for your service

10/04/2017 Category: Service
Average
They didn't check tire pressure after a rotation, the pressure light came on the next am makes me question the integrity of their work
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/05/2017

Hello David,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I do apologize about the tire pressure light coming on. I assure you that all the rest of the work was completed on your vehicle and I will have a conversation with the technician because simple things like tire pressure should not be overlooked. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again

Bridgeville, PA
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Average. No amenities offered.
Average. No amenities offered.
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/29/2017

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I am sorry that this was only an average experience. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/13/2017 Category: Service
Good service but the parts could be better
Great service minus the fact that I brought my car in with what turned out to be a rodent chewed engine/wires. They replaced them with the same "tasty" wires, coated in a soy based product. This is a known issue and the dealer is doing nothing to resolve this issue. I now have to surround my car in mothballs in the hope that this doesn't have to happen again.
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/14/2017

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I am really sorry about your visit and the chewed wires. I will have a conversation with the advisors about how rude he was but unfortunately with rodents there is really nothing that we can do to stop them from chewing on wires I have experienced this on multiple vehicles that I have had. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again

BR
Brandi R.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/02/2017 Category: Service
You get what you pay for nothing more... like a car wash that's complimentary
Nothing
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/05/2017

Hello Brandi,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I do apologize about the car wash, we do not actually have a car wash at our facility however in the future when you drop your vehicle off just let us know that you would like a car wash and we will handle it for you. We do car washes but they are done by special request due to the logistics.  We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again

08/16/2017 Category: Service
Overall alright
Went in for a flat [under TotalCare protection]. Tire was patched, but did not hold. I am understanding that this isn't always going to work, but I had the expectation that since I'm paying extra every month in case this situation would arise, it would be fixed. Had to go back in a few days later; my tire was replaced.
As always, the staff was polite and courteous. They answered all of my questions and were mindful that I was interrupting my workday (and my job performance) by having to come back.
Overall, I would have liked for the job to have been done correctly the first time, and was not pleased about having to go back and sit at the dealership for 2.5 hours, but it's been almost a week since the second visit, and things look okay.
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 08/17/2017

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I really do apologize abut the service visit and you having to take time out of your schedule to come back to have the tire replaced. Yes unfortunately a tire patch doesn't always hold however I agree it should have been checked when it was repaired to make sure it was OK. I will look into the situation and have a conversation with the technician. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again

Donald B.
Mc Keesport, PA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Repairs
Problem not fixed; need to return
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 07/19/2017

Hello Donald,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I do apologize that the light came back on. I was looking in the history and saw that it was an evap leak and unfortunately they sometimes can be difficult to diagnose. I am sorry that you have to bring it back however for an easier diagnosis if you can bring it back with a quarter tank of gas or less it may make it easier to find. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again

FM
Frank M.
06/26/2017 Category: Service
to expensive not.
the mechanics did a job but you are to expensive.
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/27/2017

Hello Frank,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I apologize about the price for the brake work. Although we do try to be competitive in the market having factory parts and factory trained technicians does make the price a little higher. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2017 Category: Service
The service staff was friendly
I went to this dealership for a recall repair
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/26/2017

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I am very sorry that this was a bad experience for you. Please feel free to contact me so maybe I can help make this a better experience. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

2008 Hyundai Accent
06/08/2017 Category: Service
Really went above and beyond!!
Ben really went above and beyond in taking care of the issue.!!

06/08/2017 Category: Service
Car soaked
Windows were left diwn by tech and there was a thunderstorm. I pickedy car up and it was soaked.
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/09/2017

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I sincerely apologize about your windows being left down. Please feel free to reach out to me I would like to offer a free detail for your vehicle. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

2012 Hyundai Accent
03/27/2017 Category: Service
some service people seem unwilling to help in a timely fashion
as above was given a hard time at the service desk at first than things went a little smother
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/28/2017

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I do apologize about your visit to my dealership. Please feel free to contact me and let me know how I can help. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.