Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

01/06/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE VISIS
GOOD!
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review!  Please know our goal is to earn 5 stars so please let us know what we can do moving forward to fully meet your expectations.   We look forward to taking care of your future needs at our new facility located at 3220 West Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh PA 15216.

Happy New Year

fholzer@cochran.com

Joseph C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/08/2019 Category: Service
called service dept Monday morning because I lost my keys Had car towed in.
Picked up car Wednesday afternoon with new keys. No problems.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for your comments and for your valued business!  Please let us know what we can do better in the future to earn a 5 star review.  We look forward to taking care of your future needs!

Happy Holidays,

fholzer@cochran.com

RJ
Rita J.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
On my 5th Hyundai. Was promised a car wash every time I bring in for service and always an excuse why it wasn't done. That is a good touch. They owe me 3 car washes. Ha it will not happen
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for your feedback.   Right now we do not have room to add a car wash at our facility.   Cochran is working to offer that service in the near future, however, I'm sorry we have been unable to wash it for you the last couple visits.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2019 Category: Service
leased car there and expect good service for dealer to take care of car
I believed every thing was done that needed to be done according to paper work. I had the care dropped the night before so it could be worked on the day scheduled. called when done and we were able to pick it up before closing that day. My son handles all the transactions.
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for returning your feedback.

PM
Pamela M.
Bridgeville, PA
2005 Hyundai Tiburon
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Coupons
I had a coupon which Hyundai sent me for a car wash with any service...when I took my car in for the scheduled inspection and oil change...the service dept told me they did not have a car wash on site and I could not use it...why send out coupons that are useless ...needless to say...was not very happy at that point
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 08/28/2019

Good morning Pamela.   Many dealers now have detail areas and wash bays.   Our building is very old and unfortunately does not include those areas with no room to expand.   I hope this will be different soon.   I'm sorry we were not able to meet your expectations on this visit.

Imperial, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Excellent service. I arrived at 8 am was on my way home at 8:45 am.
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 08/26/2019

Your time is important to us.   Thank you for your review.

Debra M.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Work not complete
I like Cochran of South Hills. Just not can that a car is left all day and work not complete
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you for your review.   Please call me to discuss your experience and how we can earn 5 stars on the next visit.

Cheryl C.
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Service on my brand new Kona
I am highly disappointed that my brand new 2019 required service after 2 months. And an electrical issue at that. Now I wonder if this is a one time issue or if there are more waiting to expose themselves. This is my first time owning a Hyundai and my first time buying a vehicle from #1Cochran.

For now, I would recommend this business.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 08/06/2019

We hope you do not evperience any more problems with your vehicle but please let us know if ther are any issues

NG
Nicholas G.
07/27/2019 Category: Service
OK
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for your business and recommendation.

LK
Larry K.
Mc Murray, PA
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Overall I think the West Liberty dealership is a good place to have my car serviced. People treat me fairly, always answer my questions and do a good job of communicating. The covenience/ location and staff commitment to a positive customer experience are what brings me back.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for your business and feedback..

MT
Maryann T.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Employees are good people
Car was finished in good time and repairs seem okay at this time. I could have used a ride to and from dealer.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for your business!!!

Dormont, PA
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Great people, great service
#1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills is great. I've leased my last two cars from them and will most likely continue to do so. They are friendly, helpful, and not pushy. The service department is able to get me in without having to wait too long for an appointment and they are done in a timely fashion.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 07/15/2019

Thanks for your business and feedback.  We look forward to seeing you next time and earning 5 stars..

Matt Gerlach

06/22/2019 Category: Service
Treat me like I just paid you over $500
For a $500+ service, would have expected the car at least to be washed.

PM
Paul M.
2013 Hyundai Accent
03/12/2019 Category: Service
serice quality
I feel that you push service I don't need right away
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you again for allowing us the chance to service your vehicle. We appreciate the business and wish you a great day!

Jim

DF
Deborah F.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Everyone I encountered was very friendly.
I took my car in for several recall issues. While it was there, they found 2 lights to be out in the rear of the car. To replace each bulb cost $14. I appreciate the convenience in having them replace the bulbs, but am surprised by the cost for the parts and 5 minutes of labor it would take to replace them. Not a complaint, merely an observation.

Jim