Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5rating 3.5517252rating 3.5517252
Overall Rating 2.06897/5Overall Rating 2.06897/5rating 2.06897rating 2.06897rating 2.06897

PG
Pamela G.
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Rescore
I spoke to James this morning and he has addressed all of the concerns I had. He has made every issue his priority and offered complete resolution.

Thanks,
Pamela Godwin

09/30/2018 Category: Service
Poor workmanship and a bill for something I ended up fixing myself
Car was making a noise in left hand passenger side and I brought it in. They told me it was the tires needing air. As soon as I got it back the same noise happened and when I looked under car myself it was obvious what it was - a piece of the plastic wheel protector had ripped and was rubbing tire. If they had bothered to look it would have been obvious. I fixed it myself - could have saved 89.00
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/30/2018

Pamela

Great to hear from you this evening. I will be reaching out to you first thing in the morning. I would like to discuss this in greater detail.

Talk to you

jjablonski@cochran.com
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/01/2018

Pamela great speaking with you. Thank you for allowing us the oppertunity to make this right. See you soon.

AA
Azizjon A.
Glenshaw, PA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Too slow and not completed job
Worst Hyundai ever, super slow, my car was towed there because it was closest Hyundai and it took me 4 days to get it back, and they only offered me rental on a third day, after getting it back i checked the engine and they didn’t even bother to put some covers back, they were just hanging, they told me that they changed EGR tube, and my car smells like gas inside even after driving for couple of days. Now i need to take my car to another Hyundai to fix it their job. AVOID THIS PLACE in every meaning!
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/25/2018

Sorry to hear that you had problems with your service visit. As my advisor should have mentioned to you at the time of check out I wish you would have allowed me the opportunity to address theses issues before you had taken the survey. Either way please reply I would like to hear more about the concerns you had and resolve your issues.

Talk to you soon.

jjablonski@cochran.com
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/27/2018

Sir

We have been trying to get a hold of you. Would like to speak more with you about your service experience. please give us a call at your earliest convenience.

Talk to you soon

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Solved all issues
Jim reached out to me immediately and expressed his concerns about my service issues. He and Jordan were outstanding and professional, and the service team fixed our problem. They have won us back as loyal Cochran Hyundai service users.

07/19/2018 Category: Service
Unacceptable service
They try to milk you out of all the money they can from their mistakes. I do not trust the service dept.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 07/20/2018

Great speaking with you today. Thank you for the feedback on your service experience. As I made mention on the phone I am more than happy to help with the part due to your great service history at our store. All that we ask is a bit towards the labor on the replacement of the sensor. That said if you need anything else please feel free to give me a call anytime @ 412 892 4420.

Again I do appologize for any confusion and wish you a great day.

RO
Ronald O.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Alex our salesman.
Hyundai Service appointment center are terrible, but Nissan and Audi sales department and service department are excellent. Going to Bowser to purchase my new Tucson and get it serviced.
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/27/2017

Hello Ronald,

I do apologize about the hassle of the scheduling department and the difficulty you have had to get and appointment. I also do apologize about the service on your vehicle. I am going to look into both of these issues and address them as necessary. Again I am sorry for the service that you have experienced.

bmainwaring@cochran.com
Office - 412-892-4420
Fax - 412-892-4602

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2017 Category: Service
Services not completed - still charged
This dealership charged me for an oil change, never filled the oil, and allowed me to leave with a car that had no oil. My car broke down the next morning on the highway. They have not responded to any of my complaints or attempts to reach out. Highly unsatisfied and angry at such negligence.
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/23/2017

Hello,
I am so sorry about your experience and the negligence of one of my team members. I am unaware of the situation and am on vacation until Tuesday. Please feel free to reach out to me on Tuesday when I return and let me know how to get in contact with you so that we can get this resolved. Again I am truly sorry about this however do want to get this resolved.

Benjamin S.
Carnegie, PA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2017 Category: Service
Didn't solve the issue with the car but have been contacted by someone there to bring it back and relook at it. Least they are trying unlike other shops my other cars have been to.

07/11/2017 Category: Service
Employees not there to help
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 07/11/2017

Hello Benjamin,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I do apologize that the concern with your vehicle has not been remedied. I am also sorry I am on vacation currently and cannot see what your vehicle was in for, please feel free to email me with some more information so that I may be able to help rectify this.  We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again

WH
William H.
Mc Donald, PA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/28/2017 Category: Service
My wheels were ready to fall off
They didn't tighten the lug nuts and my wheels almost fell off.
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/28/2017

Hello William,
     Thank you for taking my call, it was good to talk to you again. I just want to state again how very sorry I am for this and rest assured there will be action taken. I again apologize that no one was returning your call. You have my number and just in case it is also listed below if you need anything feel free to reach out to me.

Keith S.
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/27/2016 Category: Service
Still Not Satisfied
The service manager offered nothing but his apology for any misunderstanding or misperceptions. I am still NOT satisfied. I doubt I will return there for anything besides warranty work.

11/27/2016 Category: Service
Misinformation
Think my son was taken advantage of.
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/28/2016

Hello Keith,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and provide your feedback. I am sorry that you feel that your son was taken advantage of. This is not a practice at our dealership and things should have been explained better to your son so neither of you feel this way. I am going to look into what happened in the meantime please feel free to contact me so we can try to resolve this situation. Thank again for your time.

Robert S.
11/01/2016 Category: Service
Don't trust them
I believe I was recommended break service that was largely unnecessary for a car with only 12,000 miles.
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/02/2016

Hello Robert,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and provide your feedback. I am sorry about how you feel about your recommendations. I left a message on your cell so feel free to get in contact with me so maybe we can clarify. You are absolutely correct that rust is normal on rotors. The issue with your vehicle was the amount. Rust does build up over time and although your vehicle only has 12K miles it is also three years old which allows the rust to severely build up where normally it would be worn off with more driving. As I said please feel free to contact me so maybe we can clairify. Thank you again.

PM
Patricia M.
Presto, PA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/28/2016 Category: Service
Poor
After trying to have my vehicle taken care of for over a week and being given the run around over which part needed replaced they finally stated that one part was covered under the power train warranty. The dealership manager never returned my call, the service manager never called and only emailed me following my review, and Hyundai motor America never got back to me regarding my claim.

07/28/2016 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Do not honor their own warranty. Americas worst warranty and vehicle.
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 07/28/2016

Hello Patricia,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and provide your feedback. I am sorry I haven't got back to you sooner, I was on vacation and am getting caught up on what I missed while I was gone. The part that is needed on your vehicle is not the intake manifold, it is a VCM motor that controls the air flow into the intake. I was contacted by Hyundai and provided them with information. That part is not covered under any emissions warranty. I double checked through Hyundai by the part number and confirmed that it is under the 5 year 60k mile warranty. Again I apologize about not getting back to you and for the inconvienence that this has caused.

Donald R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2016 Category: Service
An Unhappy Hyundai customer
I just got stuck paying a $275 bill for new break pads because of 'uneven' wear due to a rust build up that allowed the pads to stick and wear down prematurely. Everybody I've talked to said that should never happen on a one year old car, yet I was told this issue was not under warranty because it 'falls under normal wear and tear." Very unsatisfied with dealer and make and would like my money back for fixing an issue that was an obvious car issue before it was purchased.
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 07/19/2016

Hello Donald,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and provide your feedback. I understand the frustration of having to put brakes on a one year old vehicle and I apologize for that frustration. As far as the warranty is concerned we are obligated to abide by the rules of Hyundai as the manufacturer and brakes are considered wear and tear. I remember your vehicle and saw the brakes myself and the issue is rust and brake dust build-up. Again I apologize about this inconvenience however feel free to reach out to me so that maybe we can figure out a way to remedy this situation.