Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5rating 3.5517252rating 3.5517252
Overall Rating 2.06897/5Overall Rating 2.06897/5rating 2.06897rating 2.06897rating 2.06897

2002 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2016 Category: Service
Terrific job always done by service manager, reps and techs.
Fantastic job as usual. Inspection done without making unnecessary repairs. Ordered appropriate parts and installed new antenna. Radio works great now.

Hello,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Sarah M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Quick & easy
My appointment was quick and easy - I was in and out in less than an hour

Hello Sarah,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I am happy that we were able to get your vehicle taken care of fast and easy. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Mark M.
Presto, PA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Front Struts Replacement
They told me what they are going to do and got it done on time and within the cost estimated.

Hello Mark,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I am very happy that we were able to get the work completed in a timely manner. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2016 Category: Service
oil change and replacement of sunroof recall
The service was good and the people were friendly and accomplished the work in a fair amount of time.
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/16/2016

Hello,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Thank you for the kind words and I am pleased we were able to take care of your vehicle in a timely manner. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

John K.
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/15/2016 Category: Service
Friendly staff just need to explain service.
Had my car inspected. Dropped off car at 8:45. Was returned within 4 hours. If i did not ask they would not of reviewed the inspection with me.
Also this happened here once before. Went in for alignment, called for me to pick up car. Nothing said. To my surprise a mile away from the shop I noticed my car was not aligned. Drove back to the shop, that's when they informed me that I had a bent camber that they could not repair. So I am driving away thinking yeah my car is wright only to figure it was not. Drove back to the shop thinking my car was not repaired and that when they explained the problem. I was quite disappointed that no one said a word and I had to find this out on my own. May look for another shop.
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/15/2016

Hello John,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and provide your feedback. I am sorry that the inspection results or the issue with the alignment were never communicated to you. This is unacceptable and I will get it it addressed. We do appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and hope that we can win your business back. Again thank you and I apologize for any inconvenience that this caused.

Benjamin Mainwaring

Keith K.
Cuddy, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2016 Category: Service
Everything was good, except the parking
tough to get a parking space prior to seeing the service dept
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/15/2016

Hello Keith,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Thank you for the compliment. I do apologize about the parking though. It is tough around here. Whenever you come in for service just feel free to park anywhere you can an we will take it from there. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Joyce C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2016 Category: Service
Good service, not so good Auto Butler
Looking forward to my next Auto Butler. Hoping my last experience was a fluke.
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/13/2016

Hello Joyce,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Thank you so much for the kind words about my service department however I do apologize for the Auto Butler. Unfortunately it is hard for me to control that service since it is done up at the Nissan location. If there is anything that I can do to make this better please let me know. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Joseph C.
Lawrence, PA
06/11/2016 Category: Service
The team is friendly and knowledgeable!
Same as above!!
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/11/2016

Hello Joseph,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I strive to have a good team in place to take care of any needs you may have. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

06/10/2016 Category: Service
Great service and personnel

Hello,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Thank you for the kind words. I am glad that you were happy with all the aspects of our department. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Coraopolis, PA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/10/2016 Category: Service
Great service team, nice fast, explains everything in detail.
The service team is great

Hello,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I am so happy that we can take care of your vehicle in a timely manner. Thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

SG
SHELLEY G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2016 Category: Service
Nice and speedy
They always have me oit within 1 hour

Hello Shelley,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I am happy that we can always get your vehicle taken care of in a timely manner. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

2011 Hyundai Accent
06/07/2016 Category: Service
Professional and knowledgable staff
I will always be a Cochran customer!!!!
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/08/2016

Hello,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Monroeville, PA
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
06/04/2016 Category: Service
Inspection and Oil change
Service was good as it always is. Everyone is polite.
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/06/2016

Scott C.
06/02/2016 Category: Service
Very Good Service
The young man (Jordan) was very polite and everything was perfect with my inspection. Quick and easy!
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/03/2016

Hello Scott,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Jordan has been a great addition to our service department. Thank you for your compliments. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

LV
Lou V.
2003 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2016 Category: Service
clean, efficient, friendly
excellent
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/01/2016

Hello Lou,

Christina K.
2008 Hyundai Accent
The people are great!

Hello Christina,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Thank you for the great compliment. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/31/2016 Category: Service
Good service; quick and effective
Very professional & knowledgeable personnel

Hello,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Maria S.
05/31/2016 Category: Service
Everyone is so very helpful
It is ALWAYS a pleasure to take my car for service at Hyundai of South Hills. Everyone that works there is so helpful and friendly!!

Hello Maria,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Thank you for the kind words about your service. We take pride in delivering the best possible service to all of our customers. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

James G.
Bridgeville, PA
2006 Hyundai Tucson
05/30/2016 Category: Service
Polite and professional.
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/31/2016

Hello James,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Thank you for your kind words on your experience. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

DE
Diane E.
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/26/2016 Category: Service
Everyone is very polite & easy to talk to
I have never had a bad experience with Cochran Hyundai of South Hills
I have been very satisfied with their service & have really enjoyed my Hyundai cars.
I'd highly reccommend this dealership and their cars!!!
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/27/2016

Hello Diane,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Thank you for your recommendation. We strive to provide the best service. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.