Overall Rating 3.8000009/5Overall Rating 3.8000009/5Overall Rating 3.8000009/5rating 3.8000009rating 3.8000009
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Donna D.
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/15/2016 Category: Service
Efficient, Friendly Service
You have a comfortable waiting room. I usually take a book along to read. I like to wait for my car. Your service people are ALWAYS friendly and take care of what I need in a timely manner. The job is done right. I don't have to come back for fixups. Also, Cochran'ts service people make recommendations regarding present and future needs. I feel they are looking out for me.
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/15/2016

Hello Donna,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I take pride in doing everything in my power as do my advisors to deliver the best customer experience possible. I thank you so much for the kind words about my department and facility. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

John H.
2008 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
03/14/2016 Category: Service
John Harmon
I normally shudder when I go to an auto dealer, having had so many bad experiences. #1 Cochran is different. They treat you like they care.
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/14/2016

Hello John,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. We strive to deliver the most comfortable experience possible and it makes me happy to know that you have experienced that. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

MK
Malinda K.
2009 Hyundai Accent
03/11/2016 Category: Service
just one word TRUST
they do everything I ask always the cost up front
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/11/2016

Hello Malinda,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

JOHN A.
03/11/2016 Category: Service
south hills
Sales manager is blowing my problem off

Hello John,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and provide your feedback. I am sorry that you are having issues with the sales department and the management team. I called and escalated the phone call with the Campus Director and he should be getting in contact with you shortly. Again I apologize about the sales team however I hope that your experience with the service department was what you expected and that I can help you with any of your needs in the future. Thank you.

MICHAEL D.
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/01/2016 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I always receive excellent customer service at the West Liberty location
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/01/2016

Hello Michael,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I am happy that we were able to solve your noise concern. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

AC
ADAM C.
2013 Hyundai Accent
02/29/2016 Category: Service
State Inspeciton & Oil Change
The staff was friendly and informative. There was an extra issue discussed that day that was not resolved (possibly covered by warranty). However, I feel confident the matter will be addressed. Some of the technical information I was told on this issue was a bit counter to what i was told by another technician so, I'm interested to see who ends up correct.
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 02/29/2016

Hello Adam,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I am still looking into what is going to happen with your other concern. I will be in touch when a resolution is made. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/23/2016 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service. Everything you want at a dealership.
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 02/23/2016

RK
Richard K.
02/17/2016 Category: Service
great service
always pleasent
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 02/18/2016

Hello Richard,
     Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey and providing your feedback. I thank you for the kind words, we strive to deliver a happy pleasant experience. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

02/16/2016 Category: Service
Local and responsive.
very pleased. My service representative was very professional. All work was done in a timely manner.
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 02/16/2016

KF
KEVIN F.
02/10/2016 Category: Service
Cochran South Hills Hyundai
My wife's Tucson needed its first oil change and Cochran South Hills Hyundai took care of us with no issues. They updated the radio software, too.
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 02/11/2016

Hello Kevin,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and provide your kind feedback. We strive to make every experience a no issue experience and am very happy to hear that you had a great one. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Robert B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/06/2016 Category: Service
Original dealer
Always wants to do more than manufacturer recommends.
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 02/09/2016

Hello Robert,
     Thank you for taking the time for filling out this survey and providing your feedback. I apologize that your coupon wasn't applied to the order. I wanted to reach out to you and see if there is a way that I can fix that and provide you a refund for the difference that the coupon would made. Please feel free to call or e-mail me at your convenience. Thank you.

LW
Lois W.
2013 Hyundai Accent
02/05/2016 Category: Service
Car dealership
5 star
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 02/05/2016

Hello,
     I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey. We at #1 Cochran value your business and hope to keep seeing you for years to come. Thank you again and have a great day.

LN
Lori N.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/22/2016 Category: Service
Great Service - Great Staff
#1 Cochran is conveniently located. We dropped my car off the night before and were contacted the next day via email, text and phone.
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 01/22/2016

Thank you so much for your kind words Lori and taking the time to leave some feedback. I take pride in the staff that I have here and always enjoy hearing praise for the good work they do. We truly appriciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

01/11/2016 Category: Service
Cochran Hyundai
Very reliable and trustworthy!
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 01/15/2016

Good Morning,
     Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey and giving an awesome rating. We all strive to give the best service possible and I am very thankful for your comment. We truly appreciate your business and on behalf of my team here at #1 Cochran Hyundai we all thank you. If there is anything that you need please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

2011 Hyundai Accent
01/11/2016 Category: Service
Cochran is a great place to do business.
The staff is so professional !

Good Morning,
     Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey and giving an awesome rating. I take pride in your comment and kind words. We truly appreciate your business and on behalf of my team here at #1 Cochran Hyundai we all thank you. If there is anything that you need please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.