Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5rating 3.5517252rating 3.5517252
Overall Rating 2.06897/5Overall Rating 2.06897/5rating 2.06897rating 2.06897rating 2.06897

David H.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Everyone is very courteous
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for the kind words and great review!

James S.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
The service writer was nice.
To whom it my concern, My vehicle was finish in a timely manner, but when I got into my vehicle my drivers side matt had greasy boot
marks on it. Now I had to be concerned about tracking it into my home, which I don't want to do or what I should have to be worried
about doing. They need to be more considerate about other persons vehicle cleanliness when they return their vehicle back to them.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you.

Have a great day

LZ
Linda Z.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Place was comfortable, well run; work was done promptly and with no hassle.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for the great review. See you next time on the drive.

11/02/2018 Category: Service
customer
Everyone was very professional..The wait time was great - hardly started to read my book when the car was ready.

Thank you for the great review. See you next time on the drive..

WS
Wendy S.
Carnegie, PA
11/01/2018 Category: Service
They treat you like family courteous and professional I rate them a 10+
Very happy with the Hyundai dealership best dealer in the Pittsburgh area. I've been with them 16 yrs.Great crew of people from sales to customer service Gabe McNeil also my service guy Mark parts dept. Automotive mechanics great people.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/02/2018

WB
William B.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
The guys in the Service Department are Great
I've gotten to know the Service Guys pretty well and I'm very happy with the service they provide
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for the kind words and great review

Have a great day!!

Best Car Service
This is the only car dealership I will take my car to get repairs.

Kelly M.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Service Manager is great!
Jordan was so kind and helpful and made sure everything in my car was thoroughly checked (especially since I have a newborn). He was also super quick and made sure I had what I needed while I waited! Thanks for the exceptional service, Jordan!
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for the great review and kind words.

James M.
Dormont, PA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
The service department because of their courtesy and attention to detail in dealing with my vehicle.
As usual the service department attended to me immediately. They put a new tire on my car and did it perfectly. The car was perfectly clean and Scott, the service manager treated me as a first class buyer. It is because of the sales, service and parts, I will never purchased another vehicle except Hyundai.
Sincerely, Jim Metz

It's is great to hear we met and exceeded your expectations!! Thank you for the kind words and see you next time on the drive.

Have a great day

CP
Cathleen P.
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Was quick, courteous and personable.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for the kind words and great review.

LW
Lynn W.
Bethel Park, PA
10/25/2018 Category: Service
My recent experience at Cochran Hyundai to have my car inspected was great. Quick efficient and friendly.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you as a service customer and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Have a great day!

MT
Matthew T.
Bridgeville, PA
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and friendly service.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/22/2018

Great to have you choose us for your service needs.

RL

NL
Norman L.
Lawrence, PA
Norman Leonard,retired
I have been dealing with Cochran Hyundai since they bought the dealer ship from Dan McMinn. Since then Ron Harris is my salesman and I have bought at least 5 or 6 cars from him.My son-in-law has bought 2 or 3 at my request,telling mhi mhow good them dealership is and how great Ron Harris is as my salesman,and that's why I give the 5 star rating.

We appreciate the great review and look forward to seeing you at the next service visit.

WP
William P.
2004 Hyundai Elantra
Quick service
I just needed a new key fob for my 14-year old Hyundai Elantra. These guys had it in stock and programmed it for me immediately so I was in and out in 15 minutes or so. That's fantastic!

Glad we were able to get you in and out. Thank you for the kind words see you next time.

Benjamin M.
Imperial, PA
2005 Hyundai Xg350
Friendly and Efficient
I dropped off at around 7:30am. Was given good service, and when I asked about an additional problem the advisor was happy to make sure it was fixed. When the car was done I received a friendly phone call to inform me. I’m pleased with the service that I received.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Manager went above and beyond to help
Was on a tight schedule and manager went above and beyond to get everything done in time.

Thank you for the great review and kind words. Looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

10/16/2018 Category: Service
The personnel were very friendly, atmosphere is comfortable. However, I would have preferred that my automobile would have been fixed at the time, instead of returning for a second visit.

Hello its Jim from SH Hyundai. I would like to speak with you more about your most recent service visit. I left you a voice mail please give me a call back when you can.

Talk to you soon

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly employees
Most of service complete and satisfactory. A quick run through the car wash would have been appreciated.

Glad you had a great service experience. It was great waiting on you and looking forward to seeing you at the next service visit.

Have a great day.

Diana P.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Service Technicians are polite & professional and I feel the mechanics are some of the best.
Service Technician explains in detail the work to be completed and I feel safe knowing that my vehicle maintenance is solely done by #1 Cochran.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the kind words.. We appreciate you for choosing us for your service needs. Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.