Overall Rating 3.8000009/5Overall Rating 3.8000009/5Overall Rating 3.8000009/5rating 3.8000009rating 3.8000009
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

JZ
Janine Z.
Carnegie, PA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/18/2019 Category: Service
GREAT JOB
They always do a great job!
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for allowing us the chance to service your Hyundai.

WN
William N.
2010 Hyundai Accent
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Employees are well trained and experienced and very polite.
I had my car for 5 years and it is still running wonderfully....I will never go anywhere else for a car.....They are the best car dealer in the United States.

Rachel Ann Bovier

So happy to hear the car is performing well. Also happy to hear that my team is performing up to your expectations. Thank you for allowing us the chance to service your vehicle.

have a great day!

NT
Ned T.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Work finished before the scheduled start time!
I made an appointment for my Sonata( low tire pressure in one tire) for 1:30PM. I dropped off my car at 8:10 am, the scheduled time for just the drop off, not the service. I got a call a little before 10:30 that the tire could not be repaired and that I needed a new one. However, I had a warranty that covered such a situation, the service rep (Jordan) said he already called the warranty company and got authorization to replace the tire, that he already replaced it, and the care was ready to be picked up! I got the car and was home over 2 hours before the service appointment was even scheduled to start. Talk about fast! It was very convenient for me to have the repair done "early", it allowed me to not have my afternoon interrupted. Thanks so much!
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/16/2019

Great to hear we were able to get you in and out. We appreciate the quick response and kind review. We look forward to seeing you again here on the drive.

Jane M.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Service center
Prompt courteous staff
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/15/2019

Jane

Great to hear we got you in and out. Thank you again for allowing us the chance to service your Hyundai.

Monroeville, PA
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Update the status to customer
Call the customer or update the status when the equipment is delivered

Ms Lee

Sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't go as planned. I left you a voice mail and would like to discuss the situation further with you. Please feel free to reach out to me anytime. i do apologize again and I am looking forward to speaking with you soon.

jjablonski@cochran.com

Hello it's Jim again. I just left a voice mail for you as well. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience. I would like to discuss further with you about what happened on this visit.

Talk to you then

jjablonski@cochran.com
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/17/2019

Hi it's Jim again. I did just leave another voice mail and I would like to speak with you again about this service visit. Talk to you soon.

05/13/2019 Category: Service
people,
nice all around, never and I say never have had a bad experience the whole staff is great I have purchased many automobiles from Cochran Hyundai and never have I had a bad experience..
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/13/2019

Awesome news to hear about my team!! So glad we make it easy and we are grateful to have the opportunity to service your Hyundai.

Karen B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/08/2019 Category: Service
excellent customer service
The service was prompt, efficient, speedy, and wait - comfortable. Love the service hours. Lets me get to work and on with my day with minimal fuss.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/08/2019

Great to hear we kept the "Fuss.." to a minimum. Thank you for allowing us the chance to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Take care and have a great day!

05/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Service is prompt and friendly.

Thank you for the great review and kind words. we look forward to seeing you again at your next service visit.

Coraopolis, PA
2016 Hyundai Azera
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Always there to help
Anytime I come in for service the staff always gets you out in a timely fashion. Also makes sure you have water, coffee etc. to keep you comfortable.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/07/2019

Great to hear we made you feel at home. That said we appreciate the chance to service you and your Hyundai. We look forward seeing you again in the future.

Carl W.
PA
2007 Hyundai Accent
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Good service at no. one Cochran.
The staff was very helpful. The waiting room is clean and they asked me if I needed anything to drink. Didn't take long as I waited. Carl,
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you for the great review and kind words. See you next time.

CV
Chris V.
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Very fast
Was in and out much quicker than expected very nice waiting area !
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 04/30/2019

Great to hear you enjoyed our waiting area. Thank you for allowing us the chance to service your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you next time.

LV
Lou V.
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/28/2019 Category: Service
The employees
People n honesty
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

RK
Rhonda K.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Inspection
Overall good service

Great to hear we met and exceeded your expectations. Thank you for allowing us the chance to service your Hyundai.

See you next time and have a great day!!

TR
Terrence R.
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Another reason to love a Hyundai
Very professional and polite.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your vehicle. Thank you again for the great review. See you next time!!

DE
Diane E.
Monroeville, PA
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/25/2019 Category: Service
A#1 Service
This is my 2nd Hyundai from Cochran Hyundai.
This dealership has always given A+ service.
They are courteous and professional without being stuffy or stiff.
I highly recommend anyone to get a Hyundai here.
Besides being an AWESOME car (I have NEVER had a complaint about either one), the dealership is topnotch. It's a two-for-one WIN!
I'll stay with Hyundais as long as they are around.

So great to hear we meet and exceeded your expectations!! I love to hear great news about my team and we appreciate the chance to service your vehicle. See you next time.

Melissa D.
Fast and friendly
They explain everything so I can understand and I feel very confident when I leave I will be safe.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 04/25/2019

Great to here that my team explained everything to you in great detail. Thank you again for allowing us the chance to service your Hyundai.

Take care and have a great day!

KT
Kathleen T.
Carnegie, PA
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
04/24/2019 Category: Service
I HAVE PURCHASED TWO VEHiCLES AND AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE VEHICLE AND THE SERVICE.
The Sales people are friendly and can answer my questions. The service department is friendly, quick and I never have to return to get it done right. It is done right the first time.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 04/24/2019

Great to hear we are "fixing it right the first time!!" Thank you again for allowing us to service your Hyundai.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/24/2019 Category: Service
close to home and always reliable.

We are always here for you when ever you need us. Thank you again for allowing us the chance to service your Hyundai.

Inspection
Very friendly service staff. Was done sooner thsn expexted!

Great to hear we got you in and out. Thank you again for allowing us the chance to service your Hyundai!

Russell M.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
upfront
up front honest description of work needed, whats covered by warranty and what the bill will be
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 04/23/2019

Great to hear that my team was clear and upfront with you. We appreciate the chance to serve you and look forward to serving you in the future.