PG
Rockledge, FL
Ford Edge
08/22/2017
thorough and honest
My 2011 Ford edge was experiencing lighting problems. It was diagnosed and corrected swiftly
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 08/22/2017

No worries Mr. G. - we will always strive to make your visit as painless as possible. Thanks!

Kary Spina
Office Manager/ Media Specialist
321-259-2000

MICHAEL P.
Melbourne, FL
Mercury Mountaineer
02/11/2016
They are like a family. Great people.
I would recommend this place to any of my friends and family. Unfortunately my problem they tried and tried and could not find a problem and it still exists.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 02/11/2016

Michael,

Thank you for being a loyal customer.  I am sorry that we have been unable to identify the problem with your vehicle.  Steve, the service manager, will be in contact with you to see if we can schedule a convenient time when you could bring your vehicle by and let one of our technicians test drive with you to help us identify the issue.  I know that it must be frustrating bringing your vehicle in for a repair and us being unable to identify the problem.  Due to all of the electronic controls on vehicles today, intermittent problems can be the most difficult to dianose.  I feel confident that if you work with us on this issue we will be able to identify what is causing the issue with your Mountaineer.

Kevin McCarthy