BC
Belford C.
Chrysler
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Belford said he would recommend the business for service.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you!

TZ
Tony Z.
Volkswagen Tiguan
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the staff provided good service. The handwritten invoice lacked the appropriate level of detail to digest quickly which was a bit disappointing and unprofessional.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 07/13/2018

First, let me thank you for your time in reviewing our facility. I was a bit perplexed by your disappointment in our "hand written invoice" as we furnish all of our customers with an industry standardized, computer generated invoice at time of pick up. The invoice plainly states the cause and reapairs recommended or performed on your vehicle. Durning the investigation of this matter, our service advisor related that you had requested and were e mailed a copy of our original internal estimate worksheet. We are sorry that the worksheet may not have been as clear as you would have liked.  Please feel free to call on our service manager to clear up any confusion you may have about a recommended repair. The staff at 2000 Auto are trained and certified professionals that strive to help in any way we are able. Once again, thank you for your time.

AF
ALLAN F.
Saturn VUE
04/13/2018
its easy to get to, and the people are friendly
It was a almost pleasant visit, if buying a car can be pleasant, particularly for one who does
not know much about what makes a car go!!!! Kevin was pleasant and considerate,
and so was Karey, who went to my old car 3 times to get things that I had forgotten to
get out. Hopefully, this car will last quite a while. See you at oil change time...Allan Fagan
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 04/13/2018

Buying a car can be a stressful thing but we strive to keep it simple and as painless as possible. We are happy that you found it to be a pleasant experience and look forward to seeing you at your next oil change. Thank you very much!

VS
Virginia S.
Hyundai Tucson
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Virginia said the mechanic did a good job.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 03/08/2018

I will pass this on to the technicians, they will be happy that you were pleased.

MA
Marlana A.
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Marlana said the employees were informative and nice. They did everything they could do for her. However, the price was a bit too high.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 02/13/2018

Thank you for the kind words, it was nice to chat with you. We understand that having your car repaired is getting more expensive, we were happy to apply what discounts we for you and at least that wobble that you thought would be bad news was fixed with a simpler service.

MK
Michael K.
Volvo V70
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he had to junk his vehicle, but was hoping for a little more from this facility. They put his vehicle up on the lift, but charged him for a diagnostic.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 02/12/2018

We are sorry that your trip to watch the launch was marred by hitting something on the highway that resulted in junking your car. We were also disappointed to not find a possible solution to your broken transmission case and lines after pushing your car into our shop and fully inspecting all options. It is standard to charge a minium labor fee for check out and we gladly applied the AAA discount on that for you. On the up side, at least we were able to offer a ride to get something to eat or snacks while you waited, a spare phone to use, a coloring book and you still got to see the launch. I also thank your lovely child for the flowers she picked for me.

VJ
VIRGINIA J.
01/12/2018
Quick Service
I arrived in Florida after having been away for a while to find my only car had a dead battery. I was able to get a quick appointment with 2000 Auto and they put a new battery in right away. It was a relief to have such quick, reliable service.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 01/12/2018

It was our pleasure Ms. Virginia! A lot of folks come down to escape the cold weather for the season and need a bit of car care after they sat for a while. We were happy to help. Thanks!

CARL S.
Mazda Protege
09/16/2017
Fixing brakes
$800 plus dollars were spent on fixing the brakes. Way too much. You had the car for over a day. Way too long. When the car was picked up and driven home it still had the stange noise when the car was turning right to make a turn. We called back and Steve said there was some rust on the brakes and to drive the car for a few days and wear off the rust. If it still makes a noise bring the car back in for examination. Note: this is my daughters car. She is a single Mom and works - so she doesn't have time to dilly dally and bring the car back if it wasn't fixed correctly. We have been coming to 2000 Auto for years but it doesn't seem to have the zest it had when Mohammed ran the operation.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 09/16/2017

I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your experience on your last visit to 2000 AUTO.  I researched the repair order for your brake repairs and the receipt that we have shows $346.41 not $800, was there some other work that was done that I am not aware of?  I also saw that there is a note on the receipt that states "recommend  rear brake drums replaced to prevent pulsation and noise".  I assume that you were aware that we were recommending the drum replacement to eliminate the noise.  I have not had the oportunity to speak with Steve regarding your repair to determine if there was any additional noise issue other than that which was identified on your receipt. You are correct that under ordinary circumstances it should not take us over a day to complete a routine brake job. Unfortunately due to Hurricane Irma and the associated power outages we had a great deal of difficultly getting parts for our repairs and this resulted in longer than typical repair times in some cases.  I apologize for taking longer than we typical do to complete your brake repair.
As far as the changes that have been made since Mohammed sold me the business 2 and 1/2 years ago, the main thing I have changed is improving the skill level of the technicians we have working here. Instead of having one ASE Master technician on staff, now all three of our technicians are ASE Master Technicians. The skill level of the two additional ASE Master Technicians that I added far exceed those of the technicians they replaced. Our customer service representatives, Steve and Kary are the same two people that have worked at 2000 AUTO for the past 12 years and I believe they are working every bit as hard for me as they did for the previous owner. I believe Steve and Kary do such a great job that we still have customers that don't realize that Mohammed sold this business 2-1/2 years ago. I am sorry you feel that 2000 AUTO doesn't seem to have the same "zest" but you are the very first person that I have heard that from. I will share your comment with Steve and Kary and see if there is anything additional that should be doing to improve our customer relations.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feed back to us.  I am more than happy to meet with you or speak with you on the phone to discuss any of your concerns in detail.

Kevin McCarthy
Owner, 2000 AUTO

AP
ANN-MARIE P.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/09/2017
Trusted business
We've taken 4 cars here. They do great work, for a fair price, and they never push for repairs you don't need. The shuttle service is a nice bonus.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 08/09/2017

Car repairs do not need to be overly stressful. We do our work in two groups, things needed for safety come first and recommended things that we found during inspection that may be done now or later. We also are happy to take you where you need to go. Thank you!

Trevor M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Trevor said this business fixed the window in his vehicle, but they did break a piece.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 09/13/2017

We were glad to be able to fix your window. Sometimes it is difficult to find parts for an 18 year old pontiac. That said, we apologize for any related issues. Steve is still looking to find the electrical piece that is not working properly and he will call as soon as a replacement part can be found. Thank you for your patience.

LH
Layla H.
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Layla said she was happy.

Great to make a new customer, glad to meet you! We will do our best to keep you happy.

SK
Steven K.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Steven said this business gave him a quote over the phone. However, the bill was more. That was the only problem he had with them. Apart from this, he was happy with the service.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 07/24/2017

Sometimes estimates given over the phone are slightly different. When we dont have the vehicle to inspect for other possible needed or worn components it should be expected to have a few adjustments. We recommend letting us check before giving a quote. We apologize for any miscommunication and will use this as an opportunity to improve. Thank you for your input.

LT
Lara T.
06/07/2017 Category: Service
Lara said the business initially hadn't fixed the vehicle so she had to go back to the business. In the end, she was satisfied with the repairs.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 06/09/2017

Sometimes secondary adjustments need to be made after a large repair. We are sorry about this inconvenience but are happy that your repairs are now completed. Thank you very much.

MR S.
04/29/2017
friendly service
I've used Auto 2000 several times. The service has been satisfactory each time. They offer to bring you to work/home when you drop off the car.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 05/01/2017

It has been our pleasure to serve you. Our shuttle is just one of many services that go the extra mile for you. Thanks!

LG
LARRY G.
03/09/2017
Fast Oil Change and Safety Inspection
I made an appointment with Steve by phone for an oil change the next day. When I got to the shop, it seemed very busy. The lot was pretty full, as was the waiting area of the office. Much to my delight, the car was serviced at the arranged time, and I was on my way quickly. Much appreciated!!
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 03/10/2017

We thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts with us!

TH
TERRY H.
Infiniti JX35
02/22/2017
Repair shop
Very professional and completely trustworthy
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 02/22/2017

Always a joy Mr. Terry! Thanks for choosing us.

BT
Bruce T.
02/06/2017 Category: Service
Bruce said the gas tank was half full when he took it in but it was empty when they returned the vehicle. He had to stop and get gas just to get home. They did a good job but it was a little pricey.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 02/08/2017

We are glad that you were pleased with the work we did. It can be hard and sometimes, sorry to say, a little more expensive to repair a classic car like your beauty. We were lucky to find a new gas tank and sending unit to replace your rusty leaking one, we apologize for loosing some gas when refilling the tank. Thank you.

LR
LITA R.
02/01/2017
Lexis 204
yes very pleasant services i just appreciate if you have a senior costumer please remaind that we needed rotate tires some of us have no clue wath to ask thank you L R,
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 02/01/2017

We are glad your service was pleasant. I see by your work order that some services were recommended for future. With such long periods between your visits with us, it is sometimes hard to determine when scheduled maintenance is due. I have spoken with our service advisor about helping seniors that may need a little reminder. Thank you so much for the tip!

HZ
Henry Z.
Rockledge, FL
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Henry said he loves this business.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 01/11/2017

Thank you! We love you too!

NP
NGUYEN, JENNIFER P.
Rockledge, FL
Scion xD
01/07/2017
professional workmanship
repair´s done in a timely manner
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 01/09/2017

Thank you for your gracious review! We look forward to your next service.