BR
BILL R.
03/16/2019
Top Service, Both customer and auto
Once again, I have experienced 2000 Auto's smooth running operation.
I just had the worst possible auto owner experience! The dreaded "Engine Light" came ON!
I immediately called Steve at 2000 Auto, the only place that has serviced my last 6 vehicles over the past 20+ years. I was given a time to bring my vehicle in for a computer analysis to determine what caused the Engine Light to come on.
Steve informed me of the problem and the recommended repair to be done. 2000 Auto had the required part in stock and within 30 minutes I was on the road again with the Engine Light safely OFF. This is another reason why I am a very, very long time customer of 2000 Auto.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 03/18/2019

As always, it's great to see you, glad we got you rolling quickly. Until next time, thanks!

MR S.
Lincoln MKX
03/16/2019
Just a reset
I took my car in to have them look at the heater as we're taking a trip up north - it was blowing warm on one side and cold on the other. Strange. I thought it was going to be a problem with the baffle. Well, it was, but the problem was fixed by simply doing a computer reset! Also, Check Engine light was on - they diagnosed that and solved it by attaching a missing vacuum hose. Overall, fantastic service!
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 03/16/2019

We are happy that your repair was not a major one for you, enjoy your trip north. Stay warm! Thanks for making us your service choice.

TH
TERRY H.
03/14/2019
Friendly people and knowledgeable
I have recommended your establishment to many of my friends
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 03/15/2019

We are grateful for your trust and recommendations, thank you!

Joan F.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Joan said the service was personable and quick. Everyone was friendly and everything was great.

It was our pleasure, thank you!

JOAN B.
03/06/2019
Excellent car repair service
Reliable, considerate, professional, knowledgeable, trustworthy, auto service.

Thank you very much! Stop in any time.

JANICE C.
03/06/2019
Brakes checked and/or tires
My car was in shop today because occasionally I would hear a noise. My back brakes were replaced. I was called and informed of the technician’s findings which I totally agreed with. I was also informed that my front brakes have about 30% left on them and that my back tires were gouged out in the middle, which I was totally unaware of. I was more than pleased with the work done . I highly recommend 2000 Auto !!!

Thanks for the awesome feedback! We were glad to help.

ALEKSANDRA S.
FIAT 500
03/05/2019
Thank you!
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 03/05/2019

Thanking you!

JOHN A.
Lincoln MKT
03/02/2019
Regular oil change maintenance
My Lincoln was due for an oil change so I scheduled a time for service, 12pm. Arrived about 10 minutes early. I noticed the car being driven into the shop at 12pm. The car was returned 30 minutes later. Great service. Appointments kept on time.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you very much for your kind words, we look forward to future business with you!

DAVID M.
02/27/2019
Trustworthy service.
I am always pleased after having service done at 2000 auto. Always treated politely and feel that I'm treated with honesty. I recommend them all the time.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 02/27/2019

We are honored that we were your repair shop choice. We will continue to work hard to keep you happy, call on us anytime. Thank you so much!

BO S.
02/25/2019
Trustful
Trustful, friendly with the same staff for years
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you!

RD
Richard D.
Buick LaCrosse
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the employees were courteous. They were honest. They provided thorough service. They provided the complete service he needed. The work was good.

Looking forward to meeting your service needs in future! We thank you.

GW
George W.
Lincoln Town Car
02/21/2019 Category: Service
George said this business was wonderful. He has gone there for a long time. Everyone is great there.

We appreciate your business, thank you!

JAY S.
Toyota Tundra
02/18/2019
Premium Service
Have been coming here for over 15 years. Always provides dependable and trustworthy service. You don’t have to worty about scams or unreliability when at 2000 Auto. You get premium service everytime.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 02/18/2019

It has been our pleasure to work on all of your autos throughout the years, we look forward to many more! Thank you.

PT
PAUL T.
02/17/2019
Transmission Repair
Steve, as usua,l kept me informed of repair work as it was being done, (on trasmission), and when it was discovered that it could not be repaired he found a way to replace at a very affordable price.

We are happy to be of service, thank you so much!

DAVID G.
02/15/2019
great service, knowledgable techs
friendly, professional service.... at a price that is reasonable.... speedy intake with explanation of all services rendered
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you very much- call on us anytime!

BR
BILL R.
02/09/2019
A First Class staff that does First Class work
2000 Auto has been my "Go To" place for all my automotive requirements for 2 decades. From the lady that greets you at the front desk to the driver that will take you home while your vehicle is being expertly serviced, the 2000 Auto team runs a smooth and professional operation. You can count on Cary, Steve, and Tony and the rest of the 2000 Auto employees, to make your auto repair experience as pleasant as possible. Plus having many, many vehicles serviced at 2000 Auto through the years, they stand behind their work. I highly recommend 2000 Auto for all your vehicle maintenance and/or warranty needs.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 02/11/2019

Wow! Thank you very much from all of us, we are honored to be your one stop shop for all your car needs. We will continue to take great care of you and what ever you drive!

PG
PATRICK/ DEBBIE G.
02/07/2019
Awesome, as usual!
Quick and easy. Kary makes the time go by with fun conversation. Always recommend 2000 Auto to on Facebook groups.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you so much, Ms. Debbie. It is always my pleasure to chat with you, we share so many laughs and stories. I hope all your days are sunny till we meet for your next service, see you then!

GC
Gene C.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Gene said he goes there all the time and he is very satisfied with them.
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 02/06/2019

We thank you!

JOHN D.
Buick LeSabre
01/30/2019
I believe they always give me a good analysis of anay problems wirh my cars.
Their mechanics are well trained and able to handle many auto problems. Costs are considerably less than dealer charges. Steve always is able to work me in. Both of my vehicles are 15 or more years old. 2000 Auto keeps them running.

DAVID C.
01/29/2019
A great local business
Another great service by a fantastic local business. We are long time customers and would never consider bringing our vehicles anywhere else. These folks are honest and a pleasure to work with. Brevard County is lucky to have them !
Kary S., Office Manager/ Media Specialist from 2000 Auto responded on 01/30/2019

It is an honor to count you and your family as some of our best customers, sales and service. We hope to be your first choice for many years to come! Thank you.