4th Street Auto Care and Tires

Latest Review over 1 year ago

JUAN L.
Jeep Cherokee
02/13/2019
Oil change gone very bad.
New guy tainting reputation. Was told my jeep takes 5 1/2 quarts of oil. "They don't do half quarts" so I would be charged for 6 he looks at me to see if id be ok with getting screwed. I said just do 5 quarts then. New guy did not like that. When i handed over my keyless remote i said "be careful with this". "Don't drop it its loose". New guy offers to tape it. "Sure". I leave for two hours. Come back and no work has been done. We are pulling it up now just give us a few minutes. Guy comes back. Ummm ur car won't start. Yeah we haven't touched it yet sooo. I check my vehicle and it won't start. Good thing this happened here they say. "Bullshit". "My car was fine till i got here". I pop my hood and sure as shit the dip stick is up. They said they haven't touched the vehical at all. Obviously they had. I check my keyless remote and now it has tape on it. New guy put it on. The sensor can not be detected "all of a sudden". I open it up the keyless remote and the battery and clasp have been shifted and popped out of place. I adjust it and the Vehicle starts right up just like it did when i got there. So Art (old school employee or possible owner) says oh yeah u can get that fix at these two spots. "Just change my oil dude". Jeep comes back 10 minutes later. I pop the hood and check the oil. It does not look very clean. So I show Art. U changed this oil right? Yes sir. "Well it doesn't't look very clean". "New filter right"? Yes standard. "Ok". I get in the car and before i leave i check the digital read in the jeep and it says oil change required. I get out and demand Art explain this service B.S.! Art scrambles his peeps and they jump on YouTube to figure out how to program the jeeps oil change was done. This was the biggest joke service I have ever experienced. Art has always taken care of my vehicles. This new guy though..... i'd say they hired a crook who probably got fired from some where else for screwing over their clientele and getting caught. If I new the new guy's name I would post it. All I know is he worked the register that day. I will not be going back to 4th street auto.

TT
TINA T.
Signal Hill, CA
Kia Sorento
01/31/2019
4th Street customer service
Took my 2019 Kia Sorento to 4th Street for its first oil change and as per usual John was very helpful and courteous. Got the job done. Had an issue with my driver side wiper and he also took care of it and now it swipes perfectly and just in time for the 3 storms we are expecting. Thanks again John and Art. You guys are terrific!

Jack H.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Jack said the staff does a good job.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you Jack for your time and review. We are so pleased to know that you are happy with our service. Take care.

VO
VANESSA O.
Whittier, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
01/14/2019
Always great work
The work on my car was great and no stress on my part. They always take care of me
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you Vanessa for your review. We are always here when you need us. It is our pleasure to help you.

DAN R.
01/12/2019
You taking care of me for 20 years. When you go anywhere else
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you Dan for your time and review. We are always here when you need us. Always our pleasure. Best regards.

ER
EDWARD R.
Van Nuys, CA
Nissan cube
01/12/2019
Honest, upfront, & overall 5 star service
Have been coming here for years for service for my ride. They don't gouge you for your hard earned money! Friendly staff & courteous!!!
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 01/22/2019
  • Thank you so much Edward for your time and for your awesome review. We are so pleased to know that you are happy with our service. It is always our goal to do our best . Best regards.

John B.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jerry. He said the staff were good people.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you John for your time and review. We are so glad that you are happy with our service. Always our pleasure to serve.

TG
Timothy G.
Hyundai Elantra GT
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said the staff is friendly and always remembers him and his vehicle, which is very important to him.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you Timothy for your time in giving us a review. We are honored to serve you. So glad you are pleased. Best regards.

COURTNEY C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/07/2019
Friendly staff, great service!
This is my go-to spot for anything auto-related. Friendly staff and great service!
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you Courtney for your time and awesome review. We truly appreciate it.

CHRIS M.
01/07/2019
Art & John Out Going & Honest
Fast & Easy
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you Chris for giving us your time and review. Happy New Year!!!

AH
Andrew H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said they worked with him and lent him a vehicle while his was worked on.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you Andrew for taking the time to review us. Happy New Year!!!

AL
Alex L.
GMC Yukon
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Alex said he would recommend the business for service.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 01/07/2019

Happy New Year Alex and thank you for your time and review.

Jason S.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Jason said that the business is nice and he likes it.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you Jason for your time in reviewing us.  We are pleased that you are happy with our service. Happy Holidays!!!

RAY M.
Dodge Avenger
12/08/2018
Excellent, honest service.
John and Art have been maintaining my vehicles for the last 5 years and I will continue to use their services.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you Ray for your time in giving us a review. We are honored to serve you and glad that you are happy with our service. Happy holidays!!!

GG
Greg G.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the staff at this business were well mannered and professional, but the prices were scandalous.