RD
Robert D.
Lexus ES 350
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the staff explained everything clearly so he understood the boundaries, possibilities, and what he should expect with the service provided. They were able to identify he had issues with his brakes.

WP
William P.
Lakeville, MA
01/17/2020
Excellent Brake job got my truck back when promised decent pricing!
Best garage in the area!

Richard H.
01/15/2020
Honest evaluation of vehicle
Dependable and true evaluation of vehicle conditions- frank assessment of problems / potential problems and unforced suggestions on further maintenance in future

John D.
Saturn Outlook
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Amy. She said they have gotten service from this place for a really long time and they have had good service and interactions with them.

LA
Lisa A.
Saturn Ion
01/13/2020
Honest and reliable.
They are honest and reliable. Do their best to get everything done in a timely manner.

Alan B.
01/09/2020
Honest mechanics
I just did business twice with A&A over the last two weeks...No, not because they did anything wrong...just the opposite in fact. They first saved me from a pricey mistake I made in buying a vehicle that turned out to be a lemon. Thanks to their help I was able to obtain a full refund from a questionable used car dealer, and then, about a week later I had them replace the serpentine belt in my current vehicle and do its annual safety sticker inspection. In both cases I was pleased with their workmanship, friendliness, and honesty.

MN
Marie N.
01/09/2020
Prompt efficient service.
Thank you for all you do to keep drivers safe.

SA
Sharon A.
01/08/2020
Dianne and Andrew were very professional, informative, pleasant and smiled
Receptionist Dianne and auto mechanic Andrew were very professional, informative, pleasant and smiled. Made me feel confident in their representation of AA Automotive’s skills and stand behind their mechanics workmanship.

Jeffrey K.
01/08/2020
Great service great mechanic and front desk
I normally fix my own vehicles have since I was a kid but when I need one of my vehicles fixed And repair is beyond my capabilities I go to a&a because they always do great job at reasonable price ..

Satisfied!
A and A are thorough, communicate well, and address all the issues.

Mark S.
01/07/2020
Great work!
First time customer. Did great work on my truck. Honest and friendly. Will go back and recommend.

PK
Phyllis K.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Phyllis said everything was fine. Her vehicle was out sooner than expected. They took care of her, she has been going to them for years.

NT
Nada T.
Lakeville, MA
GMC Yukon
01/02/2020
Worthy!
Dependable service, friendly crew...
Definitely would recommend!

01/02/2020
Great place
Went in for an inspection sticker. Was in and out in 25/30mins. Very nice staff

12/30/2019
The people
I have to say I have been to a whole lot of dealerships/auto shops in my lifetime and this one was by far the best. Everyone was so helpful and pleasant and everything was explained to me. I didn’t feel like I was being taken advantage of nor spoken down too. There was no “this has to be done immediately, etc” and I feel the prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend A&A Automotive. My husband has been going there for about a year and is very pleased wit them.