Jeep Patriot
11/13/2019
Always great
Great service and good prices as always.

Christine S.
11/06/2019
Trustworthy
I can trust the work being done on my vehicle is of high quality and my vehicle is made safe for the roads.

Lisa S.
Subaru Crosstrek
11/02/2019
Customer Service
Highly Recommend A&A! From the phone call to the service needed, always friendly and professional. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

11/01/2019
Took my 200k+ mi CRV in for tires and inspection. The customer service was fantastic. I received a ride home and subsequent pick up so I didn’t have to wait in the lobby. The technician that picked me up went over the work that was done and the state of the vehicle. Very happy with the entire experience and will certainly return for future service.

Sonya H.
Taunton, MA
10/31/2019
Fast service;fair;complete; thorough! I would recommend to anyone
Fast service; complete; knowledgeable; thorough and fair. As a single woman I appreciated the explanation of my problem and what it took to fix it. I would recommend A & A to anyone.

The receptionist is great to work with too

Th sad no you

AR
Amanda R.
Mitsubishi Galant
10/29/2019
Exceptional customer care & service!
Wonderful service and friendly staff! 10/10 experience!

AR
Alan R.
10/29/2019
Over and Above
A & A is the best hands down!!! They are so easy to deal with, honest and professional!!! I knew we chose to come here for a reason!!! We are very very happy and highly recommend them to anyone!!! Thank you again!!!

VM
Vicki M.
10/28/2019
Very efficient and got me out in no time
They took me right away and my Jeep was done in under an hour

EK
Edward K.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/28/2019
I have been using A&A for some time and I am satisfied with their service.

Mike H.
10/25/2019
Excellent customer service and efficiency.
Excellent customer service and efficiency.

KN
Kenneth N.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said the staff at this business are great people and he trusts them.

NM
Nancy M.
10/23/2019
Trustworthy and knowledgeable
A and A have been servicing our families cars and trucks for years.
We highly recommended A and A!

Martha D.
10/23/2019
Add oil
Thank you Scott. I really appreciate your attentiveness, I only had oil added. You brought the dipstick in to show me the oil marks and to explain when to be concerned.
That alone means a lot.