Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Aaron B.
Haslett, MI
Honda Accord
12/25/2015
I hoped the problem would get fixed and it didn't
I was told that my cars ball joint would needed replacement and when you "repaired" my car it is worse than it was and now I'm taking it somewhere else
Dan G. from A & D Repair responded on 12/28/2015

Aaron Im really sorry you arent satisfied with our service, We only repaired what you requested. You didn't inform us of any issue before repair, and it was my understanding that you were bringing it back for an issue pointed out months ago. We did sugest that brakes were a bigger issue as well as a possible culprit of your symptoms, but you neglected that advise and opted for the ball joint replacement. Sorry to hear you will be going elsewhaere, but I would hope for your benifit you listen to the advise of those professionals you decide to take it to.

Dan G. from A & D Repair responded on 12/28/2015

You may want to start with the alignment we recomended be completed when that work was done. Something else you opted not to do

RL
Ronald L.
Michigan
09/16/2014 Category: Service
Ronald said that this business took $75 off the original price and fixed the site ball.

09/16/2014 Category: Service
Ronald said the detail work was very shoddy and the business did not get the dent out on his first visit. He went back to the business to have the dent removed but asked for a $75 refund for the detailing job.
Dan G. from A & D Repair responded on 09/24/2014

A&D Repair did perform repairs to this customers pop-up camper. All repairs were done very well. There was some confusion on the side dent repair that needed to be fixed. A&D did perform a fair cost of repair to the sidewall but should have called the customer regarding what more was need to fix camper. Detail work was also performed, but our customer indicated that they expected much more cleaning out of labor cost. We refunded the cleaning  fees to complete a fair and happy ending for our customer.