Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TJ
Todd J.
East Lansing, MI
06/13/2017 Category: Service
Todd said he had an issue with the employee he was dealing with. Initially, he got billed for something that was not done. His battery was drained because they forgot to turn off the battery switch.

Chris C.
Perry, MI
06/03/2017 Category: Service
Chris said this business did a good job but there was a large grease stain left on the carpet of her vehicle and she did not receive an invoice.

Sean B.
Bath, MI
05/10/2017
Good work, nice people, they were busy
Did a fine job replacing some brake hoses for me. Took a lot longer than what was originally communicated to do the repair though. I felt a week was a long time, but they were busy and able to fit me in eventually. Very nice staff.
Sam S., Service Manager from A & D Repair responded on 05/11/2017

Thank you for your support Sean. We strive to get everyone in and out and it was I that promised you we would have it done sooner than we did. I know your repair was a quick job, and i really did try to squeeze it in sooner. I almost did it myself at one point, lol. Emergencyies are some times the hardest repairs to fit in when you already have a line of customers and repairs lined up. I should have updated you better and I am sorry for failing you there. I can and will do better.
As a small business we rely primarily on word of mouth to let people know about us. We always appreciate your help getting our name out there and letting people know what we do. If you would be so kind as to leave a review on Facebook @
or Google @
or Yelp @
we would surely appreciate it. We will also enter you in a drawing for each review. Thanks Again Sean.

Samuel Strother
Service Manger
517-339-6007

Roberto H.
Land Rover Discovery
04/13/2017 Category: Service
Roberto said the business had his vehicle way too long. He had to bring the vehicle back to the business a few times after the first service was provided. He felt they had his vehicle much longer than they should have. They provided good service. The time they took that was not okay with him.

HM
Hank M.
Mercury Mariner
03/08/2017 Category: Service
Hank said he was not completely satisfied with his overall experience because on the first day, they forgot about his vehicle. They asked for his forgiveness so he would recommend this business for service.
Sam S., Service Manager from A & D Repair responded on 03/16/2017

Im so sorry about your experience here Hank. I can imagine you didnt feel like a valued customer, and I assure you that we value every customer and appreciate you giving us an opportunity to earn your business. I hope that you give us another opportunity in the future and I will personally ensure that you receive the service you and all of our customers deserve.

Samuel Strother
Service Manger
517-339-6007

Adam S.
Berrien Springs, MI
05/19/2016 Category: Service
Adam said the price was accurate but it took a long time for them to change the tire.
Dan G. from A & D Repair responded on 05/23/2016

Thanks for trusting A&D repair with your auto repair needs. Give us a positive Google revue and we will enter you in a drawing to win a 50.00 gift card to Findley

CV
Ciara V.
03/12/2016 Category: Service
Ciara said they're nice people but the repair they made didn't fix the vehicle and the vehicle doesn't start.
Dan G. from A & D Repair responded on 03/24/2016

Ciara we always strive for satisfied customers and to get things done right the first time, but when we dont we are here to make it right, please call or bring it back in we will gladly make it right and get your car fixed.

TH
Tom H.
Saginaw, MI
Plymouth Grand Voyager
08/03/2015 Category: Service
Tom said he asked the business if they would put water in his radiator to see where it could be leaking from and they would not. They told him he would need to get a pressure test and charged him $50 for it.
Dan G. from A & D Repair responded on 08/05/2015

You may find it suprising that we charge for our services Tom, but in fact we do. We did make it clear that we would even before you brought your vehicle in. I assure you this is a common business practice anywhere you go. (Please see definition of: business). The nature of our business is inspection, diagnosis and repair of automotive vehicles, and we charge for those services. Our mechanic spent over an hour inspecting your vehicle, and I spent the more than half that writing estimates, for which you decided to do nothing with. This is the key reason we do charge for those services. That comes to around $17/hr. I challenge you to find a more competitive automotive labor rate. And if you would like something for less we do however have free coffee in the lobby. Thank you for your patronage

DV
David V.
Durand, MI
Chevrolet Forward Control
07/11/2015
capacity
thank you for your response. what I was trying to point out is that for a motor home restoration I just felt like it was not ur cup of tea so to speak. like you say you can't get the man power needed for such a big project. I really do appreciate very much your work on this and feel your doing a great job. your tech's r very skilled and talented. I'm sure all said and done I will b giving you a 5 star rating.

07/11/2015
sam and the crew r very nice people. attentived
well sorry to say I am disappointed they thru me out saying they were waiting on the generator which actually they wanted to put other customers ahead of me. there was plenty of work to do and could have been done and out of the way. only thing left should of been generator. sat for 2 weeks nuttin bein done. been there for 2 months now. I understand the waiting on parts and that but feel they should have continued on with a/c and several other items that could have been done. but not done yet we'll c how it goes. I would recommend this business from what I seen so far they do good work and come up with ideas to fix things.
Dan G. from A & D Repair responded on 07/13/2015

I am sorry for the delay in repairs or your motor home, I assure you david I am as frustrated as you are, finding parts for a 30 year old vintage motorhome can seem futile at times. I hope you understand that we have dedicated literally over a hundred hours in technician labor and my own to come up with ways to fix parts that cant be found. We also have different mechanics who specialize in different areas of your coach and scheduling the multitude of repairs being done at a reasonable cost can be difficult. We are back to work on your motorhome now. And I hope that you will find it was woth the extra time to get it done right. Thank you for your patronage, Sam Strother

James D.
04/24/2015
Great customer service but pricey
Was shopping around for a dual exhaust for my 2004 Ford F-150. Had an idea of what several others had paid for the same setups. This place was only a mile from my house. Price quoted was pretty high, they didn't wanna install a dual exhaust without removing the spare, so I ended up finding another place to have it done. No removal of the spare and half the price.
Dan G. from A & D Repair responded on 05/06/2015

James,

I am sorry your experience at A&D did not meet your expectations. I probably failed to explain to you who we are at A&D and what we are about. As with everything in life, you can always get it cheaper. But we strive to provide top quality parts and service backed by a industry leading 2 year 24,000 mile warranty on all of our services. And because you have NEVER used our services, other than to get a FREE estimate, you may not realize that.
I would love to provide the services of our ASE and state certified master mechanics at a rate the "other" places do. I would love to provide our top quality parts for the same price of inferior products. I would also like to order an expertly prepared grade A rib-eye at McDonald's. In the case of your truck, I couldn't even get the premium stainless steel pipe you requested for the price you claim to have gotten. Most of our customers prefer to pay a little more for better quality. I must have misunderstood our conversation and your request to have a quality parts installed right.
I hope to have the opportunity in the future to show you what we are about here at A&D. Please Call me if you have any more questions or anything I can help you with.