Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DV
David V.
Durand, MI
Chevrolet Forward Control
07/11/2015
capacity
thank you for your response. what I was trying to point out is that for a motor home restoration I just felt like it was not ur cup of tea so to speak. like you say you can't get the man power needed for such a big project. I really do appreciate very much your work on this and feel your doing a great job. your tech's r very skilled and talented. I'm sure all said and done I will b giving you a 5 star rating.

07/11/2015
sam and the crew r very nice people. attentived
well sorry to say I am disappointed they thru me out saying they were waiting on the generator which actually they wanted to put other customers ahead of me. there was plenty of work to do and could have been done and out of the way. only thing left should of been generator. sat for 2 weeks nuttin bein done. been there for 2 months now. I understand the waiting on parts and that but feel they should have continued on with a/c and several other items that could have been done. but not done yet we'll c how it goes. I would recommend this business from what I seen so far they do good work and come up with ideas to fix things.
Dan G. from A & D Repair responded on 07/13/2015

I am sorry for the delay in repairs or your motor home, I assure you david I am as frustrated as you are, finding parts for a 30 year old vintage motorhome can seem futile at times. I hope you understand that we have dedicated literally over a hundred hours in technician labor and my own to come up with ways to fix parts that cant be found. We also have different mechanics who specialize in different areas of your coach and scheduling the multitude of repairs being done at a reasonable cost can be difficult. We are back to work on your motorhome now. And I hope that you will find it was woth the extra time to get it done right. Thank you for your patronage, Sam Strother

RL
Ronald L.
Michigan
09/16/2014 Category: Service
Ronald said that this business took $75 off the original price and fixed the site ball.

09/16/2014 Category: Service
Ronald said the detail work was very shoddy and the business did not get the dent out on his first visit. He went back to the business to have the dent removed but asked for a $75 refund for the detailing job.
Dan G. from A & D Repair responded on 09/24/2014

A&D Repair did perform repairs to this customers pop-up camper. All repairs were done very well. There was some confusion on the side dent repair that needed to be fixed. A&D did perform a fair cost of repair to the sidewall but should have called the customer regarding what more was need to fix camper. Detail work was also performed, but our customer indicated that they expected much more cleaning out of labor cost. We refunded the cleaning  fees to complete a fair and happy ending for our customer.

WD
William D.
Meridian Charter Township, MI
Saturn Vue
05/29/2014
VUE Tail Light Final Repair
What might have been an out-of-the-box bulb failure was repaired INSTANTLY when A&D was notified. This incident is History! :=)

05/29/2014
Tail Light Repair
Found tail light to be still inoperable
when out driving around last NIGHT. :=(
Dan G. from A & D Repair responded on 06/24/2014

Im sorry to hear about your inconvenience, as you know Bill, all of our services come with an industry best 2 Year waranty. Thank you for the opportunity to correct this issue. I look forward to continuing service on your vehicles.

TW
Tracy W.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/10/2018
Tracy W
The customer service was outstanding. Their communication and promptness to update me on the repair process and cost was exceptional. I will be taking all my repair needs to A&D.

SG
Sue G.
Bath, MI
Pontiac Vibe
12/07/2018
Even though my car is a bit on the elderly side you take good care of it!! :)
I appreciate the thoroughness of the evaluation that's done before we decide what work needs to be done. Follow up is prompt and consistent, and I like the way your use automation in your communication process.

And the detailing that was done was very much appreciated - my old car is happy and so am I!

Marty G.
East Lansing, MI
12/06/2018
Great Customer Service.
Always great service and straight up explanations for the non-mechanical types like myself.

Keith D.
GMC RV Cutaway
11/22/2018
Great staff honest work and fair prices
Another happy visit. This is the only place I’ll take my truck for service. The staff is awesome and they do great work. No shady business just honest great service. I’ll continue coming for a very long time. Thanks guys & girls keep up the great work and happy holidays.

Thanks again
Keith Donally

David C S.
Laingsburg, MI
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
11/21/2018
Excellant work
They did a great job repairing our RV, they always gp out of their way to check over items that were not even on the list to repair. If they find something else wrong they always call to go over the item and the cost.

Shawna H.
Lexus NX 200t
11/20/2018
Exceptional Service
I've been bringing my and my son's car(s) here for a couple years. They are always friendly and professional and makes sure the job is done right. Highly recommend!

Kim D.
Perry, MI
11/15/2018
Trustworthy Establishment
Super awesome and professional! We really appreciate the time they take to make sure they look everything over and explain what they have found. Thanks A&D!

Jim H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/14/2018
Pleased customer
Everyone us very helpful and a pleasure to work with

PG
Pam G.
East Lansing, MI
11/10/2018
A&D REPAIR
Friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating, appointment availability, through, and trustworthy. GREAT service!

Kurt S.
Okemos, MI
BMW 750i
11/10/2018
Awesome
They go an extra 10 miles problem solving for you!
Communication and service is outstanding. I will continue to use them and refer them out.

KG
Karl G.
Williamston, MI
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Karl said he thought this business was good.

Kim D.
Perry, MI
Ford Freestyle
11/09/2018
Trustworthy Establishment
The staff at A&D are incredibly knowledgeable, courteous and professional.
They give you honest information on what may need to be repaired and work hard to get it fixed when possible.

FH
Fred H.
Okemos, MI
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
excellent service
Thank you to A & D for being reliably clever, honest and timely. they always come through with what's needed to fix a problem, even when at first, there is no obvious answer. They follow through on their work, going beyond what's required to fix the problem. We couldn't be happier they are in our area.

Larry M.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/08/2018
People at A&D are a awesome
Through inspections on every visit allows me to keep my vechiles operating Flawlessly. Which allows me to make my income.

Lansing, MI
11/08/2018
They are always willing to see us on a moment's notice and are fast and friendly. Their work is always professional and goes the extra distance to make sure the job us done completely and correctly.

Dave M.
Dodge Challenger
Top notch
Fast, friendly, and trusted service.

Kathleen B.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Kathleen said this business was fantastic. She couldn't have dealt with a better group of people. They left her a check list of things she would need to have done in the spring. They were polite.