Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DV
David V.
Durand, MI
Chevrolet Forward Control
07/11/2015
capacity
thank you for your response. what I was trying to point out is that for a motor home restoration I just felt like it was not ur cup of tea so to speak. like you say you can't get the man power needed for such a big project. I really do appreciate very much your work on this and feel your doing a great job. your tech's r very skilled and talented. I'm sure all said and done I will b giving you a 5 star rating.

07/11/2015
sam and the crew r very nice people. attentived
well sorry to say I am disappointed they thru me out saying they were waiting on the generator which actually they wanted to put other customers ahead of me. there was plenty of work to do and could have been done and out of the way. only thing left should of been generator. sat for 2 weeks nuttin bein done. been there for 2 months now. I understand the waiting on parts and that but feel they should have continued on with a/c and several other items that could have been done. but not done yet we'll c how it goes. I would recommend this business from what I seen so far they do good work and come up with ideas to fix things.
Dan G. from A & D Repair responded on 07/13/2015

I am sorry for the delay in repairs or your motor home, I assure you david I am as frustrated as you are, finding parts for a 30 year old vintage motorhome can seem futile at times. I hope you understand that we have dedicated literally over a hundred hours in technician labor and my own to come up with ways to fix parts that cant be found. We also have different mechanics who specialize in different areas of your coach and scheduling the multitude of repairs being done at a reasonable cost can be difficult. We are back to work on your motorhome now. And I hope that you will find it was woth the extra time to get it done right. Thank you for your patronage, Sam Strother

RL
Ronald L.
Michigan
09/16/2014 Category: Service
Ronald said that this business took $75 off the original price and fixed the site ball.

09/16/2014 Category: Service
Ronald said the detail work was very shoddy and the business did not get the dent out on his first visit. He went back to the business to have the dent removed but asked for a $75 refund for the detailing job.
Dan G. from A & D Repair responded on 09/24/2014

A&D Repair did perform repairs to this customers pop-up camper. All repairs were done very well. There was some confusion on the side dent repair that needed to be fixed. A&D did perform a fair cost of repair to the sidewall but should have called the customer regarding what more was need to fix camper. Detail work was also performed, but our customer indicated that they expected much more cleaning out of labor cost. We refunded the cleaning  fees to complete a fair and happy ending for our customer.

WD
William D.
Meridian Charter Township, MI
Saturn Vue
05/29/2014
VUE Tail Light Final Repair
What might have been an out-of-the-box bulb failure was repaired INSTANTLY when A&D was notified. This incident is History! :=)

05/29/2014
Tail Light Repair
Found tail light to be still inoperable
when out driving around last NIGHT. :=(
Dan G. from A & D Repair responded on 06/24/2014

Im sorry to hear about your inconvenience, as you know Bill, all of our services come with an industry best 2 Year waranty. Thank you for the opportunity to correct this issue. I look forward to continuing service on your vehicles.

PG
Pam G.
03/17/2019
Friendly , knowledgeable, efficient.
The services A&D provide are exemplary! They are efficient accommodating, through, knowledgeable, and friendly. I feel confident that they are honest, and will provide me the best service possible. I do recommend them to everyone I know.

TK
Thomas K.
Greeley, KS
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said he has no issues and it was a very easy experience.

EF
Ethan F.
Laingsburg, MI
Dodge Charger
03/15/2019
A&D auto body
Roy and Josh got me in super fast and I was able to get the info on my car the next day. Alex worked fast and did a real thourough job explaining the issues and giving me hope with what needs to be done. Great place to get your car looked at and I truly appreciate the quality guys there and their professionalism.

Sean B.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
03/14/2019
Great Customer Service
I hit a deer and went through the totaling process of my vehicle. I was just another claim number for my insurance company, but not for A and D. Chris kept me updated on every step, when insurance would not. Using their expertise, I felt that I received sound advice on how to best proceed and what to expect at each step. Great customer service!

RP
Richard P.
03/13/2019
Quick service and good customer contact
Very satisfied with service.

Great shop!
Good to know whatever issue you have these guys can handle it ! If they don’t know they will tell you and they will research the problem and the best parts available !

Great value,!
Brought my work van in for what seemed to be a serious issue, quickly diagnosed the problem which was just a setting issue no charge 👌

General service
It’s always assuring to drop your vehicle off and get a complete diagnostic From a true professional.

KD
Kim D.
Perry, MI
03/02/2019
Trustworthy Establishment
Excellent professional friendly staff. They're knowledgeable and easy to work with to get us back on the road.

Aubrey B.
02/28/2019
Friendly and Efficient
I called that morning for an appointment and they fit me in right away. After dropping my car off, one of the workers even gave me a ride back to my house. The staff was so friendly and professional! One great feature is that after the mechanics assess your car, you receive a text with a link showing you everything that needs to be fixed and an explaination of why it is important to fix. I liked that I was able to view that link and have an idea of what was wrong with my car prior to receiving a call. Overall great experience! I will be going back in the future.
Dan G. from A & D Repair responded on 03/01/2019

Aubrey,
It was our pleasure! Thank you so much for choosing A&D. We look forward to helping you and your family with all your future automobile needs.

Roy,

Marty G.
02/28/2019
Straight honest quotes and great Craftsmanship from their certified Master Mechanics.
My vehicle is a high mileage ride, I appreciate A&D working with us for all the options available for repair. We appreciate how they always get and keep our vehicles affordably and professionally in full working conditions.
Dan G. from A & D Repair responded on 02/28/2019

Marty it has been our pleasure to service your vehilces. Look forward to working with you for many more years to come.

Larry M.
Ford Edge
02/26/2019
Professional and friendly
A&D staff are great.
Today was no exception, wife Advised me that her car was over due for an oil change. They were able to accommodate my request for immediate servicing.
Now I am a service professional so my expectations are high. The staff at A&D have never disappointed me in the 12 plus years of our relationship together.
I average around 35,000 miles each year.
They have helped me keep my vechiles on the road trouble free.
I highly recommend all the services they offer. Mechanical, Paint and Body, and rental equipment.
Dan G. from A & D Repair responded on 02/28/2019

As usual Larry it was a pleasure to see you. Congrats on the new vehicle and look forward to maintaing it for you. Lets see if we can hit 500k on this one! lol

John G.
Saint Johns, MI
02/21/2019
Brought my 5th wheel to have body work done. Work was done timely with excellent results. Extremely happy. Very friendly service.

AT
Amy T.
Byron Center, MI
Prompt service!!!
We are a Transportation company and they knew we needed the van fixed fast. That’s exactly what they did for us. We were able to have that van back on the road that day. Our driver was treated great and even offered a ride home. Nice to see such great customer service and quality work.

Amy,
Thank you so much for the kind review. We try our very best to go above and beyond as we know that you can choose anyone but you chose us. Please let me know what we can do to earn that 5th star in the future.

Sincerely,
Roy Niemi

Dan R.
Thorough inspection
Very thorough inspection and listing them on inspection sheet. Found item that was under warranty and repaired it. Listed what recalls that where open also.
Thanks A&D!
Dan G. from A & D Repair responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for your continued service and kind words. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

AR
Al R.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
02/20/2019
Knowledgeable fair easy to work with
I have been using A&E auto repair for my 2005 Sebring convertible for three years. They are great to work with fair Pricing, Very knowledgeable of my car and being able to have a loaner while in the shop is just a plus. I would highly recommend them for any mechanical or vadi work
Dan G. from A & D Repair responded on 02/25/2019

Al thank you so much for your kind words and we look forward to working on your cars for years to come.

Saturn VUE
02/20/2019
Fast, Affordable and Friendly
I was happily suprised when the final price was lower than the quoted price. They got me in, fixed and on my way quite quickly. Always friendly and easy to work with.
Dan G. from A & D Repair responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for your continued confidence in A&D Repair.

Roy