Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Grand Ledge, MI
01/11/2019
A & D Repair can fix anything !!!
I have taken my 40' Class A motor home, 2007 GMC Envoy, and 2005 Chrysler Town & Country van to A & D Repair for a multitude of different problems. All were completed in a timely manner and at extremely reasonable cost. Two of the repairs were at least $100 or more less than the original estimate. When the motor home was ready for pickup I had just been recently released from having surgery and was unable to drive. The Owners of A & D Repair delivered it and parked it right where I wanted it. Now that is customer service. When picking up the other two vehicles they had been washed, vacuumed, and an air freshener hung from the mirror. The staff are all professional, friendly, and honest. Why go anywhere else, they can fix about anything.

MK
Mike K.
Bath, MI
01/10/2019
Trust
I trust these people. That is not always easy to say about a car repair facility.

LE
Larry E.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Larry said they did a great job and he likes them.

Pontiac G6
01/09/2019
Always wonderful service
We always bring our vehicles to A&D. They go above and beyond and service and always let us know what is important to fix and what can be left for a few weeks. I appreciate their honesty and straightforward approach to car repairs. I would recommend them highly to everyone I know.

Kyle S.
Lansing, MI
Jeep Patriot
01/07/2019
Great Body Repair After Deer Accident
Eric, Chris, & the team at A&D did a great job repairing my Jeep after a deer collision. Even detailed it for me in the process!

TG
Travis G.
Fowlerville, MI
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Travis said Chris was amazing. He went above and beyond. Travis stated he was incredibly satisfied.

Laura S.
Morrice, MI
12/19/2018
Friendly Staff
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. We would recommend for any repairs you need.

Dona M.
East Lansing, MI
Ford Edge
12/16/2018
Replaced Tie Rods
A & D folks actually listen to their customer's concerns and help to resolve issues in a timely and cost-effective manner. I have worked with them on several repairs and oil changes. They are so helpful!!!

Rachael M.
Laingsburg, MI
Ford RV Cutaway
12/15/2018
Client Sensitive
Due to lending my RV to friends, I did not get it in for winterizing on time. A&D called to say water lines were frozen....then put it in the building for the night, thawed the pipes and winterized it without incident.....always client sensitive!!

Lansing, MI
12/13/2018
Always accommidating to my schedule.
professional and helpful, always willing to work with our schedule and offering 2ays to help us save money on repairs and maintenance.

12/13/2018
Jeep
Vehicle was repaired in a timely manner and up to expectations.

BL
Barb L.
12/11/2018
Great service, prompt, courteous. Thanks guys!

TW
Tracy W.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/10/2018
Tracy W
The customer service was outstanding. Their communication and promptness to update me on the repair process and cost was exceptional. I will be taking all my repair needs to A&D.

SG
Sue G.
Bath, MI
Pontiac Vibe
12/07/2018
Even though my car is a bit on the elderly side you take good care of it!! :)
I appreciate the thoroughness of the evaluation that's done before we decide what work needs to be done. Follow up is prompt and consistent, and I like the way your use automation in your communication process.

And the detailing that was done was very much appreciated - my old car is happy and so am I!

Marty G.
East Lansing, MI
12/06/2018
Great Customer Service.
Always great service and straight up explanations for the non-mechanical types like myself.

KD
Keith D.
GMC RV Cutaway
11/22/2018
Great staff honest work and fair prices
Another happy visit. This is the only place I’ll take my truck for service. The staff is awesome and they do great work. No shady business just honest great service. I’ll continue coming for a very long time. Thanks guys & girls keep up the great work and happy holidays.

Thanks again
Keith Donally

David C S.
Laingsburg, MI
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
11/21/2018
Excellant work
They did a great job repairing our RV, they always gp out of their way to check over items that were not even on the list to repair. If they find something else wrong they always call to go over the item and the cost.

Shawna H.
Lexus NX 200t
11/20/2018
Exceptional Service
I've been bringing my and my son's car(s) here for a couple years. They are always friendly and professional and makes sure the job is done right. Highly recommend!

KD
Kim D.
Perry, MI
11/15/2018
Trustworthy Establishment
Super awesome and professional! We really appreciate the time they take to make sure they look everything over and explain what they have found. Thanks A&D!

Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/14/2018
Pleased customer
Everyone us very helpful and a pleasure to work with