BRITTANY B.
08/26/2019
great
Mike and Marks team was fast, efficient, and friendly. Very affordable too! Upon arrival, one of the mechanics had noticed me after entering the strip mall and saw me proceed towards the shop and he directed me where to enter (through the rear). I waited about 5 minutes before being asked to pull forward into the garage. After proceeding we quickly exchanged that I would need an oil change and was directed towards to waiting area. I believe I was there no more than 30 minutes for my oil change. I'm glad I received the mailer from Mike and Mark as that is how I was guided to this gem of mechanic shops in the area!

JU
John U.
Countryside, IL
08/26/2019 Category: Service
John said he likes the employees, there good guys and they take care of him.

RF
Rick F.
Darien, IL
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the business was way too expensive. They charged too much for an oil change. He would not recommend the business for service, they left oil on his steering wheel, and he did not have a good experience.

RZ
RICK Z.
Country Club Hills, IL
Kia Sorento
08/17/2019
quick & efficient
Job was done quickly and price was reasonable. I see no reason to ever change.

RICHARD C.
Willowbrook, IL
08/15/2019
Great price great people
Good owner fast dependable workers

Mike D.
Illinois
Cadillac Escalade ESV
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff did a good job. They were great. He was in and out for service without an appointment.

VJ
VICTOR J.
Willowbrook, IL
08/13/2019
OIL CHANGE
Brought my vehicle in for periodic oil change. Evidently my tail light was out. They replaced all my bulbs and checked my brakes at no extra charge. Thank you Mark and Mike for making me feel like family.

RA
Rich A.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Rich said the employees did what he said.

RA
Rich A.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Rich said the employees did what he said.

08/06/2019
Not much waiting and they are reasonably priced
I would definitely recommend this place to others

JOHN A.
Bartlett, IL
07/25/2019
service
Great service, get you in and out real fast, fair price.

DENISE P.
Berwyn, IL
Buick Verano
07/25/2019
The Best!
I have been going here for quite a while and I'm never disappointed . From the owner to the gentlemen who do my oil changes, they are always very easy to deal with, polite, and helpful. I recommend A Team to anyone I can. An excellent company to do business with!

CR
CARMINE R.
Chicago, IL
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/23/2019
QUICK SERVICE
I've been coming here for years and have yet to be disappointed. They always keep you updated and never any surprises. The manager Mike has been with the company for years and runs a great crew. I gave them 5 stars for quick service and fair rates...

KATHLEEN M.
07/15/2019
Brakes
It was my first time going to the A-team for anything but an oil change. I can't tell you how wonderful it was. The staff the service and the amount of time it took. I was very satisfied with everything. The a fantastic !

AK
Allan K.
Indian Head Park, IL
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Allan said he has been with them for many, many years. This is a good business to use.