Latest Review over 1 year ago

NL
Neil L.
05/12/2017
Dependability is what this service station is about. I know it will be fixed right the first time.
I have been taking my Hondas to Aberts for three decades now. Not once have I been disappointed. The service is reliable and always at a reasonable price. One of the better businesses in Carroll County.

AE
Andrew E.
Cockeysville, MD
05/09/2017
2012 Ford Escape
My 2012 Ford Escape with 190,000 miles was developing some serious drivetrain noise. Alan offered to take a quick look at it on the lift if I could bring it in, which I did. He and another mechanic determined it was a driveshaft bearing issue in almost no time. He quoted a price that sounded pretty good, since I had fears of a transfer case problem. Scheduled the work with them, it was done when it was promised, and for less than the quote. My Escape is like a completely different vehicle now; drives like it was new. These guys are great, and I couldn't ask for better service.

TG
Tony G.
Ocean City, MD
05/04/2017
They know their stuff..
These guys from the leadership of Allen really know their stuff. they give you the info you need and get the job right the first time...and without overcharging..

DK
David K.
Mazda CX-7
04/29/2017
honest service and repairs
Took a vehicle in with a noise that turned out to be a wheel bearing. Item was fixed after a phone call explaining the repair and options for other services needed.

V
Valued Customer
Upperco, MD
04/16/2017
Fantastic service, reasonable price
Thanks again, Aberts Automotive! Your waiting room is dog-friendly, your prices are competitive, and your auto maintenance assessments are always fair and accurate. Knowing I got my car checked over at your business means that I feel safe driving my car for long trips. Aberts also gave me a great new windshield wiper replacement, as well as figuring out that my air filter needed replacement. Highly recommend this place for all of your auto needs.

LC
Lisa C.
Hampstead, MD
Acura RDX
04/15/2017
Everyone at Aberts is responsive, reliable, friendly and competent.
I have never been disappointed in the workmanship and pricing.

RF
Rick F.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
04/07/2017
Best Service Ever
As always Alan and his guys do the best work you could ever ask for. Service is on time and in budget. Alan works on all of or trucks and we won't go anywhere else.

TP
Terry P.
04/05/2017
Routine maintenance
Friendly and fast service.

Chuck B.
Parkton, MD
04/05/2017
Trust worthy
Can always count on honestly... integrity...and great workmanship. Old school business values where a hand shake still means something.

TP
Terry P.
03/31/2017
vehicle repair
Handle in a very timely manner.

FH
Faye H.
03/23/2017
Great customer service!
They do good work along with friendly service and have your car finished on schedule

Shawn H.
Hampstead, MD
Honda Accord
03/22/2017
Quality service
Excellent job of diagnosing a problem and performing repairs to our complete satisfaction.

V
Valued Customer
Stewartstown, PA
Ford F-Super Duty
03/16/2017
I wish the shop location was closer
Always does quality work you can trust. If the shop was closer Aberts would get all of our repair work.

SR
Scott R.
Ellicott City, MD
03/09/2017
Old car
I have an old car with lots of problems for my 16 y/o son. Thanks to Aberts for keeping it up and running at a reasonable price.

SR
Scott R.
Ellicott City, MD
03/05/2017
Quick service
The day I brought my Taurus in for a tune up the shop was very busy. They were still able to get my car done that day! Big plus. Staff great to deal with. Neighborhood gem.