WM
Wes M.
West Hartford, CT
01/17/2020
2007 Dodge Ram
Thanks, ACI guys, Peter, Gene,and Randy .I have purchased A lot of cars and trucks at big dealer ships . ACI tops them all . I will definitely recommend ACI to my friends and family. And will be looking forward to doing more business with them in the future.

07/10/2019
Untrustworthy
Purchased a jeep that had multiple issues including an oil leak. They had no explanation of the leak except residual leaks.
I was told by the owner Paul that basically there was nothing I could do because i own the vehical.
I could not get a straight answer from James the salesperson, as I was told I could trade it in and that lemon laws only applied to new vehicals. Randy the service tech could not explain the leak and would just transfer me to the sales department.
I am very dissatisfied with the service and vehical that was sold to me. After the purchase not one employee there was helpful or honest with me.
In the end I was transfered to Paul the owner and was told that I own the vehical and that was that, then I was hung up on.

07/09/2019

07/09/2019

VC
V C.
04/11/2018
Jeep Alignment
Brought my 2012 Jeep in for an alignment. Service manager was great to work with and quality of work was outstanding

Chris W.
Simsbury, CT
12/16/2017
Excellent Experience
The entire experience of purchasing a Jeep through ACI was top notch. Jeremy was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. He responded to phone calls and emails promptly, he reached out when needed, but always gave the right amount of space to not come across as "pushy." I would highly recommend a visit to ACI if you are considering buying any vehicle...not just a Jeep or truck.

NW
Nefertere W.
Windsor
10/19/2017 Category: Service
Great work!
The guys at ACI couldn't have been more pleasant they were a great bunch to work with!

LF
LEIGH F.
BERLIN
10/03/2017 Category: Service
ACI is The Fast + Loud of Jeeps
I love my Jeep. If you love Jeeps this is the place to go. The guys at ACI are awesome.

Mark S.
Somers
09/13/2017 Category: Service
Great staff
Easy going staff and sales people. Very courteous and professional

Shari C.
Manchester, CT
08/03/2017
Excellent customer service!!!
My service began with an email inquiry. Jeremy was the guy who responded to me. My schedule is very busy and free time is limited. Unfortunately, the first jeep I was looking at had sold before I could get there, but I found another. I met with Jeremy and I felt comfortable right away. The communication and service I received was great! They werent pushy at all and I feel they went out of their way to help me. Unfortunately, due to other circumstances I was not able to purchase a jeep at this time. I will go to the guys at ACI in the future and I will definitely recommend them! Thank you Jeremy, Garry and Peter amd everyone at ACI for the outstanding service!!!!!

Jose C.
Waterbury
07/04/2017 Category: Service
Nice and friendly
No pushy salesmen. Jeremy was very nice and straight forward. Pretty much took my info and let me take the car for a drive. Kyle was very friendly as well. Had some issues with the vehicle the day I picked it up and after I got home but they didn't hesitate at all and told me to bring it back and they will take care of it and they did. So far very pleased with the vehicle performance.

Christine B.
Agawam
06/13/2017 Category: Service
excellent customer service
alot of places are great just to sell you a vehicle.... but at ACI the great service doesn't end with the sale

Mike R.
East Windsor, CT
05/30/2017
Making my bride happy
Thanks for making her birthday present special! Can't wait to see it complete! Her dreams have come true

Jonathan M.
INDIAN ORCHARD
05/27/2017 Category: Service
2 of the 3 issues were fixed so not bad

CYNTHIA W.
PLAINVILLE
03/30/2017 Category: Service
Very nice, professional an friendly.
You did a great job on my daughters jeep. She has not stopped smiling. Looking forward to coming back for my work on her jeep. Thank you !