Latest Review about 1 year ago

RA
ROBERT A.
08/10/2012
You guys did a great job! I have already recommended you to others when they need service. I will be back!

KH
Kellie H.
08/10/2012
Love this place! Great service and always willing to help me out whenever needed! Thanks guys!!!

Mark B.
08/10/2012
I'm a repeat customer. These guys are great to deal with on buying a car and they really stand behind what they sell.

Jeannie B.
08/10/2012
I've never known an auto sales company with such great integrity. This excellence also carries over to their repair work. It is out of my way to go there but I will make the trip even for regular maintainence of my car. I trust them!

HB
Hugo B.
06/18/2012
ACI repaired the AC in my 2006 Volvo S-40. John the service manager was great providing me with updates, as to was was wrong and how much the repair would be. The repair was over 20 percent cheaper then the dealer on Conn. Blvd.

DO
DARREN O.
06/15/2012
Quick, easy, can service you at moments notice, and CHEAP. You get the "Hoffman" service work for a real person's price. Great shop!

TO
Thomas O.
05/13/2012
Thanks for all your help.

TF
Tom F.
04/20/2012
Excellent service, as usual.

MV
Mirian V.
04/04/2012
waiting room was non exsistant

PP
PETER P.
04/04/2012
I called John Loos twice today and left a message with somebody. I didn't get a call back and that is very unlike John.

J.P. W.
03/23/2012
I just stopped by to have the service department check for a leak. They figured out what it was (at no charge) and scheduled a service appointment. I was quoted the price of the service which needed to be performed. Unfortunately the part was considerably more than they thought. But, they gave me a discount which was greatly appreciated. I have been there 3 times, once for routine maintenance and twice for my last service and I can definately say I would go back. I own a Volvo and like the fact the service guys know how to work on them.

PL
P. L.
03/23/2012
EVERYONE I CAME IN CONTACT WITH WAS EXCEPTIONAL! VERY NICE AND SEAMED VERY EAGER TO PLEASE,(BUT NOT ANNOYING) AND PLEASE THEY DID! CHANGED 2 BELTS ON CAR IN A VERY CAREFUL AND QUICK FASHION. VERY REASONABLE PRICE!! ACTUALLY, GREAT PRICE! IAM GOING BACK FOR SURE, INFACT THEY WILL GET ALL MY BUSINESS FOR MY INFINITI, THEY KNOW INFINITI'S!! MIKE AND PETER WERE VERY NICE. CAN'T GO WRONG HERE!!DO YOU AND YOUR CAR A FAVOR...STOP IN!!

AP
Alan P.
03/18/2012
friendlyand nice

SK
Steve K.
02/24/2012
The IS250 I purchased from you has been to the Lexus dealer 4 times so far, thankfully it still had a waranty. The low tire pressure light would not go off even thought the salesman said "it will go off after the tires warm" which I didn't believe.

It went back 3 times for a rattle in the passenger front side. They changed the shocks and the top shock mount before they realized that when you folks put the new brakes on you didn't put all the bolts back on to hold the caliper. Like I said, good thing for the waranty.

Stanley S.
02/24/2012
While the service seemed ok. I know have a little oil on my driveway that I never had before.

TO
Thomas O.
02/10/2012
Excellent...just like the NY Giants!

BE
Barbara E.
01/23/2012
My Volvo service shop is in Hadley, MA and I work in South Windsor, CT. I noticed the ACI Auto Group sing after I had a headlight go out and dreaded driving all the way to Hadley just to get it fixed. I decided to pull in and see what they could do for me in a pinch. I am hapy to say they have great customer service and I did not have to wait more than half an hour - and the charge was reasonable as well.

J
Judy
01/20/2012
I brought my 2004 Volvo in for an oil change and to check on a couple of minor issues. I was in and out within an hour, my oil was changed, fluids checked, tires rotated, brakes checked and minor software problems diagnosed. My car is running like it is brand new. I will definately be back!

TF
Tom F.
01/20/2012
Peter and his team provide superior service, not only mechanical, but in the truest sense of caring for their customers needs. They provide a rare balance of automotive, and perhaps more importantly, human care, and I will surely return when my Volvo needs any type of work - I was in a tight space financially, and with my car needing very important brake line service, they fixed my car with the promise that I could pay when I had the money to do so - not only did they take my safety into consideration, but they were compassionate enough to extend me the latitude to pay when I could, in these tough economic times - For this I am grateful, and my experience reinforces the fact that there are still people in this world that will take care of their customers with an integrity that is sorely lacking these days - I highly recommend ACI for all your automotive needs, as they are fine folks there.

MF
Mary F.
12/05/2011
I will continue to come back to service my Volvo. John and the sevice team make me feel they are looking out for my best interest in servicing my car correctly.