D.D. S.
04/29/2013
My car purchase at ACI was an easy choice with no pressure and all my questions were answered by Peter and Brian.I will definitely shop at ACI for my next car and will recommend this dealer to any of my friends. Thanks again to Peter and Brian for their patience and courteous attention and also to John in the Service Dept.

LP
Larry P.
04/19/2013
great doing business with you guys great work done purchasing and repairing I would like to recommend anybody to shop and do business with ACI. Thanks!!!! Larry Pelzer

Courtney B.
04/13/2013
Excellent service like always. Just remember to put the correct mileage after an oil change.

Daniel B.
04/08/2013
Excellent experience. Peter and Brian are great to deal with and very helpful.

I would recommend ACI Auto Group to anyone.

AA
Asamoah A.
04/05/2013
The only reason I didn't give a 5 star on this appointment is because I had to come back to have my pressure sensors turned on because they forgot to do it. But otherwise always av5 star experience.

CF
Cheryl F.
03/30/2013
I was impressed with the help and spee in which this the whole process took. Very professional and courteous from every one that I deal with!

Rita R.
03/29/2013
You provided excellent service and don't do something that is not needed, only what needs to be done and that is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

GS
Gloria S.
03/28/2013
You advertised you vehicle as cherry red and ready to go. You did not take in consideration that excessive mileage had to be put on the vehicle to come have repairs done, The loaner car was not of equal quality and we had to pay to stay in the area overnight. And after all of this you didn't fix everything, and wanted to debate over the cost to have it fixed in our city. As if we haven't taken enough out of our pockets for gas, hotel and depreciation in the value of the vehicle due to the extra milleage we had to put on it. I thought our agreement to return to shop was to do what would be fair to both parties. If there are any more issues with the vehicle you may be getting it back and refunding my cash. This is not the last Lexus 430 GS on earth.

DK
David K.
03/22/2013
Very please, very easy to work with. They will find the right car for you if they don't have it. Proud owner of a Jeep Rubicon from ACI !

Denice G.

Outstanding organization

S
Scott
03/08/2013
Salesmen were great, very helpful and courteous. Would definatly refer to a friend and buy from them again without question .

LD
Lyle D.
03/06/2013
I had a very good experience buying my Dodge from Chris at Downtown Auto. It has been a better vehicle than expected so far (though the mileage has been worse). Very good service. Thank you.

A
Anonymous
02/26/2013
Came through as promised.

Cadian W.
02/19/2013
Brian is an excellent saleman. He treated us like family. My wife and I were very pleased with your service and yes we would recommend ACI group to our friends.