Latest Review about 1 year ago

JOYCE C.
12/04/2011
Thank you so much. I have peace of mind.

David P.
12/03/2011
Great cars and very good service.

SD
Scott D.
12/02/2011
I searched for this vehical for weeks, I couldn't be happier. I hope it lasts the years my previous Jeep lasted. Thanks again!

TONY S.
11/15/2011
I appreciated your work and honesty. I will be having more work done by you. thank you very much

Robin W.
11/13/2011
very accomadating,

EL
Edward L.
11/02/2011
Peter,

We appreciate your support in repairing or servicing our vehicles. Your staff is honest and professional. A recent exhaust repair only required a bolt. No hard sale on replacing an entire exhaust system. Good to know you guys. Great Guys / Great Shop / we'll spread the word.

Ed

AF
ANTHONY F.
10/23/2011
My muffler fell off after a few days of driving!

J.P. W.
10/22/2011
Great purchase from Mike on an Infinii that has been excellent to drive. There were several cars to choose from at ACI and we are very pleased with our purchase.

MICHAEL M.
10/22/2011
well, made an appointment 2 weeks in advance for Volvo S60 for time belt/water pump,and major tune up with an oil change ..supllied all but oil

A
Anonymous
10/21/2011
you had my car fir three weeks, which is entirely too long. It didn't get fixed properly and something else went wrong with it. I have now sold the car!!

Sonji C.
10/21/2011
I was very pleased with the service that ACI Auto Group was providing up until my very last visit and I have not been back since. I am possibly contemplating seeking another service center for maintenance/service on/to my Volvo. I would not recommend a friend at this time, your trust and loyalty to me as valued customer would have to be regained/restored.

RI
Robert I.
10/21/2011
Thanks for taking pride in your workmanship.

KC
KEVIN C.
10/21/2011
I use ACI for all my cars regardless of make model and age. They do a great job.

PS
Patrick S.
10/20/2011
The guys at ACI are awesome. I recommend that you visit them if you looking for a new car or for service.

BD
Brian D.
10/19/2011
I thought you guys run a great operation. I would recommend to others and I am sure I will be back