AG
Ankur G.
Newington
10/30/2015 Category: Service
These guys are honest and reliable. Would highly recommend.
Peter A., Owner from ACI Auto Group responded on 11/02/2015

Ankur - Thanks for the 5 star review ! As always we appreciate your continued support.

Peter Alberici Owner

Douglas C.
10/28/2015 Category: Service
Always top notch
ACI always does excellent work

DT
Dawn T.
Windsor
10/13/2015 Category: Service
As always the service is top notch!
ACI really goes the extra mile for customers.
Peter A., Owner from ACI Auto Group responded on 11/02/2015

Dawn - Thanks for the kind words. As always wee appreciate your business and support .

Andrew S.
10/10/2015 Category: Service
Customer friendly.
Excellent service trusting with good vibes nicley done ACI.
Peter A., Owner from ACI Auto Group responded on 11/02/2015

Andrew - We truly appreciate your business. Thanks for the review and your continued suport.

CO
Constance O.
10/07/2015 Category: Service
service
They are the best and are so patient !!
Peter A., Owner from ACI Auto Group responded on 11/02/2015

Constance - As always it was great to see you. Thanks for your continued support and for the review !

JN
Joel N.
Enfield, CT
10/01/2015
I left a review earlier with a couple suggestions. Peter responded within an hour with assistance. That is the kind of customer service that keeps me coming back to ACI. Great company to work with keep up the good work guys!

JN
Joel N.
10/01/2015 Category: Service
couple suggestions
I really like ACI. It's a clean environment and the guys are very professional and helpful. The past couple years I have been using them and have noticed a couple things that erked me. First, they do not vacuum out the car for you. This may seem like a small thing but when you're spending thousands on your vehicle it is nice to get it back vacuumed clean, and honestly it would take them an extra 5min to do so. Other places I have used always offered this and it was appreciated. Also, last time I used them they would not let my wife pick up the car before I paid, which I felt was slightly insulting since I have done a lot of business with them. I get that you can be burned allowing this, but if you have someone who has always paid and been working with you for several years, it's smart business to show the customer some respect and let them come in and pay after work. All that being said, I still will be giving them my business as my overall experience has been positive.
Peter A., Owner from ACI Auto Group responded on 10/01/2015

Hi Joel,
Thanks for the feedback and the review and thank you for the continued business and support. Regarding paying the bill at the time you pick up the vehicle, I wish that we could continue to extend store credit to our customers. Unfortunatly, one bad apple ruined it for everyone else. This has forced us to change our policy. Now we do require that customers pay the bill when the service is completed at the time come to pick up the car.  Regarding the vacuum and detail, no problem, I will be glad to extend a full detail to you. Just remind us next time you are in. Again, thnks for the support.

EL
Evanthia L.
09/01/2015 Category: Service
Great!
The guys are very helpful and very nice.

GS
George S.
Sandy Hook
08/31/2015 Category: Service
Peter and his group have always done a great job
Honest and fair business. I purchased my car from Peter and have always had it serviced with them. Great folks.

KH
Krysten H.
Springfield
08/31/2015 Category: Service
Always done right!
ACI is the place I prefer to take my car for any type of service. I bought it there 5 years ago and their honesty, quality and expertise always keeps me coming back!

CJ
CHRISTOPHER J.
ENFIELD
08/28/2015 Category: Service
Looking forward to spending money here.
I'm not a mechanic by any means, I can change oil, rotate tires, change bulbs, basic stuff. This is the only place I'll take my car for work I can't do in my driveway. After going to other repair shops in the area there is no place that compares in my book. The entire staff here is so friendly and knowledgable and the office and waiting room are like nothing I've seen in an auto shop. They've really taken what can be a headache for some people and turned it into a great experience. Everyone I've dealt with at ACI either on the phone or in person is completely professional and a joy to talk to. Can't recommend this place enough. I took my car in to get a noise checked out that no other shop could correctly diagnose. I was hearing suspension issues, brake problems, brake fluid levels, loads of stuff that didn't add up. It took these pros half an hour to correctly diagnose the issue and give me useful information about what was wrong. I hope this places continues to thrive because this should be the model that future auto repair and dealers should be built off of. Absolutely stellar.

MT
MARLENE T.
WINDSOR
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Very accomodating and professional
They started servicing my Volvo a few years ago and are now taking care of my Outback. What I really appreciate is the fact that they stand behind their work and will take care of the problem if an error occurs.

Sandra L W.
08/24/2015 Category: Service
Professional, curteous and they go the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction.
I purchased my vehicle there approximately two years ago and have been very satisfied and happy not only with my car but also with their service department which has provided oil changes and other various services as needed. They offer a loaner which is very helpful and on one occasion
Peter A., Owner from ACI Auto Group responded on 08/25/2015

Thanks for the 5 Star review Sandra. As always, we apprecitate your business and the trust you place in us !

Peter Alberici

Joseph S.
East Windsor, CT
08/18/2015
Wish I could have gotten the same wheel cap to match and my tire pressure warning light is still going on but you guys are great and very reasonable. I will continue to recommend you to everyone as well as make the hour drive to have you service the jeep. Thanks
Peter A., Owner from ACI Auto Group responded on 08/20/2015

Thanks Joe ! As always glad to have earned your trust and your support. Enjoy your Jeep !

Peter Alberici

CP
Chris P.
East Windsor, CT
06/06/2014
Very helpful. Would def use them again.